Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them (34311 Views)

“I Paid To Get Bigger Boobs, So I’m Not Going To Cover It” – Faith Morey / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Nigerian Model, Faith Morey, Bares Her Boobs In Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Ayomi90: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
If my wife is a lesbian and is cheating on me with another woman or women, omo I go dey very happy. Make them dey nack themselves dey go.
One day, I will use style to sell the idea of us all having a pool party together. Na party or foursome go sure pass las las grin grin grin tongue

I come in peace.
You go see as them go ignore you for the party, they will only focus on themselves. You lose grin

2 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by tnerro1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lesbians are sexy grin

But na better thunder go fire gay men angry sad
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by tnerro1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
bmdmix11:
see as breast fake like apc

Werey grin
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
some two idiots dey formed that lesbianism where I dey stay before but one of the lady got pregnant later and I come dey wonder wetin happen, a lady don dey give lady belle, not knowing the lady is tired of deceiving herself, o gba oko steady steady and her lesbian partner didn't know, I heard she break the relationship aftermath

Awon oniranu dede

4 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by wonder233: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
I don't mind that grin
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by drimzsmoke(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
I once had an ex who falls into this category.....she's married now sha but her husband doesn't know she's bisexual
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by tnerro1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Icumsa45:

Use the money to buy Vaseline in Lekki.

The money no reach self
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by highoctane: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ddigit:

" Na thief sabi trace thief" ..... someone should help with Queens English translation biko
It takes one to know one.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Babatojide: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
E still make sense
As long she not doing it with a man
I don’t feel cheated On
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by bmdmix11: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
tnerro1:

Werey grin
grin
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Aidejay:
Now Who The Fck Is Faith Morey. It Looks Like Anyone Who Just Poses Half Naked On Instagram With Big Breasts And Ass Instantly Becomes Famous. What Ever They Say Becomes News.

Is This News Because Of The Probability Of Truth In It Or Is It News Because Someone With Big Breasts Said It?

That's exactly what the world want to see.... which is very wrong...
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Candidlady: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
izubext007:
I believe her , especially those Igbo women, who's husband are super rich.

Fem là bush
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ddigit:

" Na thief sabi trace thief" ..... someone should help with Queens English translation biko
Only thief knows how exactly thief robs.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by mymadam(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ddigit:

Okay, here we go...

"Ole, Man U permanent manager again... holy Moses" lipsrsealed
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by DeRay98(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobicove:
Did she conduct a survey to know that "most" married women in Lagos are lesbians? undecided

That's how you know people who talk without thinking, brain dey pain dem
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Aydot351(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ddigit:

Only a thief can trace the footsteps of a fellew thief

1 Like

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by CSTRR: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
tillaman:
So what
Make men go cheat with fellow men?? hell no
If she’s cheating on me with other women my prayer is to catch them in the act I go just pull cloth smash goodness and Merci out of their coochie, we might end up adopting polyamorous type of relationship!
It’s a win win for me
2 coochies on my face, what’s not to like
What you don't know is that her lesbian partner will always come first.

You will never interest her because her heart belongs to someone else.

But if all your Priority is threesomee, well, ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Abagworo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Do men care really much? Many men wish for thr33some with the partner
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ayomi90:

You go see as them go ignore you for the party, they will only focus on themselves. You lose grin

Hnnnmmmmmm...Iv actually tried this twice when I was single and it was nice having LESBIANS for a change. The chopping no be here ooo. One come dey call me Hulk Hogan grin grin grin tongue

Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by alabo1: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mrupdate11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka-PDsWByhE

Model and Nollywood actress Faith Monrey has come out to say some things about some married in Lagos state.

She claims that most married women in Lagos are lesbians, and they cheat on their husbands with other women.

I won't consider my wife with another woman cheating. Rather I will be glad to key in - 3some things.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Mrupdate11: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
alabo1:

I won't consider my wife with another woman cheating. Rather I will be glad to key in - 3some things.

Odogwu
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by colizee(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Me to my lesbian wife: tell your girl I would love to meet. wink
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by TechCapon(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mrupdate11:

You want it?
bite me grin
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by greatnationmedi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
My kwantry people...I just like this nairaland anytime I fit like, laughing away my problem, I always be here
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Flexherbal(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
I guess she entitled to her opinion.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Sixfeetbelle: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ddigit:

"Takes one to know one"
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by biggie73(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mrupdate11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka-PDsWByhE

Model and Nollywood actress Faith Monrey has come out to say some things about some married in Lagos state.

She claims that most married women in Lagos are lesbians, and they cheat on their husbands with other women.
...that's forgivable.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Sixfeetbelle: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

Hnnnmmmmmm...Iv actually tried this twice when I was single and it was nice having LESBIANS for a change. The chopping no be here ooo. One come dey call me Hulk Hogan grin grin grin tongue

the ones you met were bisexuals, not lesbians. Lesbians don't Bleep around with men. In fact, they'd never invite a man to their party. Don't confuse the two
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by tillaman(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
CSTRR:

What you don't know is that her lesbian partner will always come first.

You will never interest her because her heart belongs to someone else.

But if all your Priority is threesomee, well, ride on.
who cares about all that attention?
I don’t even need it, she made her intentions known the moment she started sleeping with another chic so it’s so clear am not her priority
We just using each other on the long run
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Halo22: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is true and I have caught several of them in the act. You see whenever you see two ladies being too used and obsessed on themselves, then that's a sign of lesbianism in them. Parents should be careful with their girl children as they are the endangered specie recently, either by rapists or useless ladies that are into the devilish act.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by RighteousI: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Guys don't marry like before and this means that it is the women that lose.
Re: Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them by Shalommy(f): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
You're indirectly telling us that you're a lesbian. Good for you. Chaii..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! / Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage / Ugezu J Ugezu Cutting His Birthday Yam, Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.