Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,724 members, 7,972,652 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:09 PM

Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster (1915 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / FRAUD ALERT: Okafor Emeka Promise Scamming People With First Bank Account / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster by FuckDModz: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bravetunde:

Who their pass we are afonjas.
An average afonja is a backstabbetrs, betrayalls,thieff,derty,smellingss,juju worshipperss, rituallistt, pretendersd,weak cowward,o cultic,and mess or fartt too much.
We all know na.
Mind you I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I'm speaking the truth.

Go back to primary school. This time, stay in class.
Re: Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster by onlinediva: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
gaby:
This one now go think say him dey ball not knowing he is building a castle of curse upon his and his lineages head.

Useless children.

Laslas all the scamming money na to carry olosho, buy alcohol wey go damage their kidney and liver and to chop fish.

Tuehhh

Hmmm
Re: Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Bravetunde: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
FuckDModz:

Go back to primary school. This time, stay in class.
I don't have time for weakk cowwards.
Spitt,btrayers. grin angry angry
Re: Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster by KRAWDEL(f): 2:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Even whites don't like dealing with paypal again talkless of people here... When you see someone asking you to deal with paypal, just shift yourself to avoid stories.
Re: Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster by onlinediva: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2022
KRAWDEL:
Even whites don't like dealing with paypal again talkless of people here... When you see someone asking you to deal with paypal, just shift yourself to avoid stories.

This is not true

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How 11 Years Old Hawker Was Gruesomely Killed For Rituals In Owerri / Female Footballers Attack Their Male Referee Over Wrong Officiating (video) / Woman Killed Her Boyfriend With Big Br.easts!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.