Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark (10415 Views)

Senate Says It Is Ready To Amend Nigerian Constitution To Okay State Police / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Athemisia: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
justosee:

Why do Nigerians always think they can force others to become part of their tribe?
The Igbos want to claim the Aniomas while the Urhobos want to claim Isoko.
The Urhobo have never for once done such a thing. But surprisingly, the Isokos are the ones claiming Urhobo.
Go to their local government areas, you will see bill boards erected by them proclaiming their union with Urhobos.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by jackfj: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
McDuncan:
illiterate noise maker. Who dash urhobo owners of Delta state?

Oga rest, I'm not from delta state. But the urhobo's are the primary owners of delta state, these are not things to argue about....
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by esosuo2: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Old job man trying to be relevant , good luck carry your relevance pack from the villa , Clark has no meaningful contribution in Delta politics now just looking for were coins can come from now
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Isoko men sold their rights for money
Can you please explain how Isoko men sold their right for money?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by McDuncan: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
jackfj:

Oga rest, I'm not from delta state. But the urhobo's are the primary owners of delta state, these are not things to argue about....
how are they primary owners?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Edwin Clark want make we hate am now as we like am reach. E reach Urhobo turn according to zoning arrangements then u cor dey kap anyhow, dey reason smoke. Make una nor do watin go cus crisis, Urhobo all unanimously supported okowa's 2 term in the interest of peace and zoning arrangements, they should not mess with the owners of Delta State because we will chase you all away
Who made you the owner of Delta State?
you open mouth de Yan opata here.
And how many tribal war you don fight that you think you can chase people abi you think say na by population?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

Who made you the owner of Delta State?
you open mouth de Yan opata here.
Who are the owners then

I guess you will say no one

I guess you are minority
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
McDuncan:
how are they primary owners?

Ishekiris guy deal with it
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:

Who are the owners then

I guess you are minority

your thinking/understanding is not different from the amajiri fulani in the street of Kano.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
jackfj:

Where did you get this notion from?
can they leave their land and occupy any other tribes' Land in Delta State?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Athemisia:

The Urhobo have never for once done such a thing. But surprisingly, the Isokos are the ones claiming Urhobo.
Go to their local government areas, you will see bill boards erected by them proclaiming their union with Urhobos.
Shut your trap there.
Which Isoko in his/her right senses will claim urhobo?
Isoko people claiming urhobo union for your village?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:

Who are the owners then

I guess you are minority
Every tribes have and know their boundary.
This is same way you were making noice at uniben then; hope your people saw the result when the Isoko jettison your ass.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

your thinking/understanding is not different from the amajiri fulani in the street of Kano.
Alright

But the truth is the truth

The best is to accept

Urhobos are the majority in the state that makes them the owners

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Urhobos are also in Delta South, I simply do not know what Clark is getting at.
which part of Delta south?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

Every tribes have and know their boundary.
This is same way you were making noice at uniben then; hope your people saw the result when the Isoko jettison your ass.
Isoko people can go to hell

Numbers =population =power

Isoko people are irrelevant
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

which part of Delta south?
Warri south, patani and bomadi or burutu
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Isoko people

Small yaash sef won shake

Nobody even notice you guys
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:
Alright
But the truth is the truth
The best is to accept
Urhobos are the majority in the state that makes them the owners
been majority doesn't equal ownership. If you doubt me, cross your boundary and see for yourself.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:
Isoko people
Small yaash sef won shake
Nobody even notice you guys
you know your type.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

been majority doesn't equal ownership.
If you doubt me, cross your boundary and see for yourself.
Which boundary is that

Maybe Urhobo should send those useless isoko people that are all over Urhobo looking for food to eat back to their caves

Isoko still get mouth to talk

Keep your mouth shut
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:
Isoko people can go to hell
Numbers =population =power
Isoko people are irrelevant
I don't have your time.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

you know your type.
Definitely not isoko

Isoko will continue to be under Urhobo forever
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

I don't have your time.
No please have it

Don’t start what you can’t finish

Orue
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:

Which boundary is that

Maybe Urhobo should send those useless isoko people that are all over Urhobo looking for food to eat back to their caves

Isoko still get mouth to talk

Keep your mouth shut
You are a kid. where's that your land you are bragging about?
Try sending the fulanis raping your wives and daughters away kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:
No please have it
Don’t start what you can’t finish
Orue
whé kpà, èwè.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Owologbo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:
Definitely not isoko
Isoko will continue to be under Urhobo forever
You are a kid

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Athemisia:

Stop lying. I didn't see any of such billboards on Ozoro and the surrounding villages while I was staying there.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:

Urhobos are not claiming isoko

Isoko people have laid their bed let them lie on it

Urhobo don’t even align with isoko anymore
What do you mean by they have laid their bed? Is the life of an average Urhobo man better than that of an Isoko man?
You guys always behave as if we are not the same poor Nigerians being oppressed by a few political classes.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

You are a kid. where's that your land you are bragging about?
Try sending the fulanis raping your wives and daughters away kiddo.
You seems to be obsessed with the Fulani

Deep down You think that they are better that you and they are

Tell your isoko people to go back to their land, let’s start from there first
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
I know many isoko who desist going to isoko land apart from burial rites. Even their marriage ceremony is done in Urhobo land

Isoko can never attain Urhobo heights

Never

Born to be slaves
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by agbajor27: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Itsekiri is also in delta Central ,they also have the right to contest. Anyway E.K Clark is 100% correct, there's no year ogboru don't contest knowing fully well that is not the turn of delta Central. James manager all the way.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
justosee:

What do you mean by they have laid their bed? Is the life of an average Urhobo man better than that of an Isoko man?
You guys always behave as if we are not the same poor Nigerians being oppressed by a few political classes.
Urhobo will 100% be better than isoko people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Serving Reps, Badaru’s Aide Dump APC For PDP In Jigawa / FG, States Are Considering The Creation Of State Police / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.