Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,184 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark (10414 Views)

Senate Says It Is Ready To Amend Nigerian Constitution To Okay State Police / Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by sageb: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tentecost:
Isoko politicians are cash out politicians

Will Leo ogor contest again in 2023?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Hudson777: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Urhobo in burutu Which part
kiagbodo
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
sageb:

Kenneth Gbagi?
That man that maltreats his workers
Go to his hotel or plaza off PTI area, you will know how Gbagi is.
Even his workers won't vote him
Urhobo will produce a better candidate not that Gbagi.
Yes O! Since Chief declare full support for him, all candidate stop visiting him in Abuja
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by sageb: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
richmote:

Ishekiris are not in delta central. Never. If they born them well while not contest under delta central

Usheri, there are itshekiris in Sapele LGA.
I was surprised when I heard it.
Ugbolokposo is an itshekiri community in Uvwie LGA
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hudson777:
kiagbodo
They speak Urhobo, but they are not Urhobo
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by adamsmith914: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Yes O! Since Chief declare full support for him, all candidate stop visiting him in Abuja
Kenneth Gbagi will not even win his Local Government, Ughelli South.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by adamsmith914: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
sageb:

Ogborikoko.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Very funny, I can see you are living in your own world? Anyway DC-23 has settled for Olorogun David Edevbie, EK Clark’s opinion with Barrister Gbagi is not needed.

Ughelli South Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi will not even win.
Living in my own world undecided guy DC-23 grin guy the next governor is Sheriff
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by sageb: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hudson777:
kiagbodo

They are Ijaws. Decades of intermarriage with the Urhobos have made them bilingual speakers(Ijaw and Urhobo).
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Gbagi will come last in primaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Athemisia: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
justosee:
Stop lying. I didn't see any of such billboards on Ozoro and the surrounding villages while I was staying there.
The major roundabout. It's there.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by adamsmith914: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Living in my own world undecided guy DC-23 grin guy the next governor is Sheriff
Who is Sheriff? It seems you are still playing in the local league?

The agents that choose Uduaghan & Okowa have spoken.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by sageb: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:

Gbagi candidature won't sell
Urhobos deserve a better candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Edevbie (Ibori) Vs Sheriff (Okowa) primaries will decide everything, don't forget everybody is tired of Ibori hand picking governor. PDP Congress last year is a prefect example of what will happen.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
McDuncan:
all these faceless, owo-guzzling orchins can never fail to impress me. Una carry una renowned illiteracy enter Nairaland too. Simple question and non of these people who give birth like cattles and domestic rabbits could answer.

Instead the wayo simpletons keep quoting and docking with different monikers.

How are urohobs owner of Delta?

Na una get majority of local government area pass?

Na una get land mass pass?

Na una get natural resources pass?

Abi na population?

Impress you
Urhobos should impress you, who are you

Whatever ishekiris were in those days are gone. Nobody gives a fk about you guys. You just privileged to get the governorship seat courtesy of an Urhobo man. That will never happen again.

Yes Urhobo are the owners of delta state by every metrics.
We went to Abuja to get approval for delta state. If not for ibori your small ass will never

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Athemisia: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Owologbo:

Shut your trap there.
Which Isoko in his/her right senses will claim urhobo?
Isoko people claiming urhobo union for your village?
No sir in your own village.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:

The agents that choose Uduaghan & Okowa have spoken.
So Ibori daughter that did nothing for 8 years, is eyeing House of Reps shocked
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Slimzjoe(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Edwin Clark want make we hate am now as we like am reach. E reach Urhobo turn according to zoning arrangements then u cor dey kap anyhow, dey reason smoke. Make una nor do watin go cus crisis, Urhobo all unanimously supported okowa's 2 term in the interest of peace and zoning arrangements, they should not mess with the owners of Delta State because we will chase you all away

How did Urhobos support Okowa? Did Edevbie and other Urhobo men not contest in the primaries of 2014? Say what you know
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by adamsmith914: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Edevbie (Ibori) Vs Sheriff (Okowa) primaries will decide everything, don't forget everybody is tired of Ibori hand picking governor. PDP Congress last year is a prefect example of what will happen.
Okowa should go & sit down, let him go & struggle his Senate seat back with his friend Nwaobishi.

Uduaghan tried to pull a fast one in 2015 by supporting Late Anthony Obu, Lion of Oghara from a London Prison was able to bring Uduaghan to order.

Okowa cant try any nonsense, e no get say, if everyone is tired of Ibori’s dynasty then let Kenyamo of APC win the election, because Okowa also is a lineage of James Ibori.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Slimzjoe(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

My guy no be Okowa they Push Sheriff o. I think Okowa's Choice is actually Otuaro. Sheriff and Edevbie and from Dc-23 and I'm sure Edevbie is Ibori's anointed but he's not fully accepted

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Athemisia: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
McDuncan:
all these faceless, owo-guzzling orchins can never fail to impress me. Una carry una renowned illiteracy enter Nairaland too. Simple question and non of these people who give birth like cattles and domestic rabbits could answer.

Instead the wayo simpletons keep quoting and docking with different monikers.

How are urohobs owner of Delta?

Na una get majority of local government area pass?

Na una get land mass pass?

Na una get natural resources pass?

Abi na population?

One by population.
Two yes by land mass.
Three, yes by natural resources.
Four, the Urhobos called for the creation of the state while the Itsekiris where kicking against it.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Okowa should go & sit down, let him go & struggle his Senate seat back with his friend Nwaobishi.

Uduaghan tried to pull a fast one in 2015 by supporting Late Anthony Obu, Lion of Oghara from a London Prison was able to bring Uduaghan to order.

Okowa cant try any nonsense, e no get say.
Uduaghan was stupid, he forced Obu on people and Political appointees.
Delta politics is unpredictable
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by adamsmith914: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Slimzjoe:

My guy no be Okowa they Push Sheriff o. I think Okowa's Choice is actually Otuaro. Sheriff and Edevbie and from Dc-23 and I'm sure Edevbie is Ibori's anointed but he's not fully accepted
You are correct, that is why they are so emboldened from nowhere that an Ijaw persons turn to rule Delta State.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Athemisia: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:

Okowa cant try any nonsense, e no get say, if everyone is tired of Ibori’s dynasty then let Kenyamo of APC win the election, because Okowa also is a lineage of James Ibori.
I honestly want to see the end of this rotation. So that every tribe will contest and know their strength.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by adamsmith914: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Athemisia:

I honestly want to see the end of this rotation. So that every tribe will contest and know their strength.
Urhobo (Ughelli North) will rule for the next 20 years.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Slimzjoe:

Otuaro grin Edevbie is Ibori anointed candidate and Sheriff is Okowa own.
Otuaro was suppose to be Okowa candidate, but he is too slow undecided
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Slimzjoe(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Uduaghan was stupid, he forced Obu on people and Political appointees.
Delta politics is unpredictable

Delta Politics is the most predictable Politics In Nigeria. PDP is Delta, Delta is PDP.
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by tutudesz: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Slimzjoe:

Delta Politics is the most predictable Politics In Nigeria. PDP is Delta, Delta is PDP.
Who pick PDP ticket is unpredictable undecided
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Slimzjoe(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Otuaro grin Edevbie is Ibori anointed candidate and Sheriff is Okowa own.
Otuaro was suppose to be Okowa candidate, but he is too slow undecided

You say Otuaro is slow? Lol. Do you know if it's now Okowa asked him to Declare? My guy chill.
Okowa doesn't believe the zoning has to start from the central again. Also, the Central boys contested against him in 2014 so why should he let them have everything on a platter?
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by richmote: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
sageb:

Ugbolokposo is not for ishekiris. It was taken away from uvwie people.

No ishekiris are in sapele. They are just settlers from koko

Ishekiris don’t even have lands in delta state

All lands are borrowed

All their cultures and traditions are all stolen from Urhobo

Ishekiris is an ethnic group of stolen identities

Even language sef na borrow

Borrow borrow make me fine. In this case it makes them ugly
Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by Slimzjoe(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Who pick PDP ticket is unpredictable undecided

It's easy boss. If They Settle for Central, It would be Edevbie. If they settle for South, it would be Otuaro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: It’ll Be Wrong For PDP To Okay Zoning - Clark by adamsmith914: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Slimzjoe:

You say Otuaro is slow? Lol. Do you know if it's now Okowa asked him to Declare? My guy chill.
Okowa doesn't believe the zoning has to start from the central again. Also, the Central boys contested against him in 2014 so why should he let them have everything on a platter?
Okowa try any nonsense, he will be disgraced like Emmanuel Uduaghan, Amori & Co are watching him.

Maybe you have forgotten so soon when Okowa was begging & David stepped down for him?

No one stops others from running, it is a game, so there must be other contestants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why The South-south And Igbos Want Nigeria separated And Why The Hausas And Yorubas dont / Nigeria Loses $966m To Crude Oil Swap Deal – NEITI / Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.