Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,096 members, 7,967,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

6barz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6barz's Profile / 6barz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Webmasters / Re: I Want To Buy A Facebook Page by 6barz(m): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2017
Neddstark:
I have an only-female group of 1800 members.

do you still have this available?
Politics / Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: Me retreat?? Have you ever seen me retreat? You don't know me. I created this thread to bury eggy. Aljharam is delaying his burial..
We need to lay eggy to rest finally finally....

Really?

chino24: Okay, I will leave you on one condition. Allow for eggy to be given proper and benefiting burial while I cut you some slack.. grin grin

cheesy grin grin Chino, I like your style of retreating.

odinma1:

Chino, this is your last WARNING!
Make sure you dont quote me again or ELSE you might regret it!! I am getting tired of you ignoring my instructions.
I am finished with you. I want to eat Dozzybaba alive and spit him out so dont interfere please.
If you quote me again then I might be forced to authorize the exposition of somethings you wont like at all.
Nwanne, pls dont quote me again.
Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

Please have mercy. Chino is sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: You know am your oga kpata kpata for here so when am talking you don't talk..

Eggy is my dog..I use him for my house chores. He has been obedient recently. But I want you to stay off this thread because we are about to conduct eggy's burial rites.. grin grin

I dedicated this thread to his burials.. grin grin

Chino, is this a tactical retreat? cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
There is nothing political on this thread anymore. cheesy cheesy.

You guys have so much hate that you need a 'bash thread' to calm down your nerves. I won't mind that at all.
Politics / Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
reborn1:

Bro, Thats Chinonso Dike AKA Chino and his other weird nairaland monikers. He is 40 years old and work as a driver with Chukwuma Mbonu, the special adviser to Ex-Gov Peter Obi on transport.

Below is his picture in his boys quarter apartment in the home of Chukwuma Mbonu.

No cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy! I will give him the benefit of doubt. This can't be the great Chino 1 of Akwa

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
reborn1:

Here is the chieftaincy tittle. See your life outside old chino. Stop disgracing us here abeg

Is that really chino? The same chino who placed a 1million naira bet on Omisore to win yesterdays election? Same chino who flew a chopper all the way from Anambra to Osun? Same chino that has a wireless mast attached to the rear tail of his chopper?

adontbelieveit shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

He never had one boss, that boy is a transg/endered sis.sy. He is a pussi.e, a fake and a twerp.

I have told him to go and take over his father's gardening business in Ibadan, he wont listen.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

I can just imagine. His battery died on the most important day in his life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The lamest excuse ever!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: Ilugunboy, you messed up, u saw me you couldn't do anything, why didn't you call me. I dared you by coming to your area, you saw and made me leave. I dared you. Me I no see you, I for break you head.

LMAOOOOOOO. Is this your comeback?

I think you need to go to bed early and cry yourself to sleep. You just lost your manhood.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Time For APC Leader To Have A Re-think by 6barz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Your epistle won't cover up the fact that we have nothing to thank Jonathan for.

Cry me a river! You must be a dreamer if you seriously believe Omisore polled 292, 747 votes in Osun state. For the avoidance of doubt, it was a sham of an election.

The election has come and gone but to attribute the success of the election to Jonathan is the height of deception. The people came out to vote despite the harassment and intimidation. That is the voice of the people

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by 6barz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexyseun: at the OP, she might not be in a hurry to have se.x with you but oweing to the fact that you sabi smooch and work her body so well hence she submits herself to u temporarily, it only takes a girl 2sec to get back to normal,
Try and forget about fckin her and make her more comfortable, then things will go in the right direction.

BTW: I enjoyed the way you smooched her..*winks* wink

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Politics / Re: Aregbesola's Victory Speech by 6barz(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2014
AUGUST 10,2014
ELECTORAL VICTORY SPEECH BY THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF OSUN, HIS EXCELLENCY, RAUF AREGBESOLA
DEMOCRATIC VICTORY OVER THE TYRANNY OF POWER

After an unnecessarily tense, tortuous and even traumatic process, the Independent National Electoral Commission this morning declared me as the winner of the Osun state governorship election on the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC). I thank the Almighty God for our triumph at the polls, against all odds.

Ordinarily, this should be a moment of joy and celebration consequent upon the hard earned triumph of the people’s will. However, this election shows that democracy is still gravely endangered in Nigeria. We witnessed gross abuse of power and, of due process before, during, and even after the actual voting process. It is so sad and unfortunate that what should be a normal, routine process was maliciously allowed to snowball in to a needless virtual war by the Federal Government and the PDP.

The State of Osun was unduly militarized in an unprecedented manner through criminal intimidation and psychological assault on our people. This election witnessed an abuse of our security agencies and amounted to a corruption of their professional ethics and integrity.[/b]The security agencies [b]were unprofessionally utilized in Osun state to harass, intimidate and oppress the people whose taxes are used to pay their salaries and provide their arms. Hundreds of leaders, supporters, sympathizers and agents of our party were arrested and detained. [/b]Also,[b] hundreds of other innocent citizens including women and the aged were harassed, brutalized and traumatized. In spite of this condemnable repression and abuse of human rights, the unflagging spirit of our people triumphed.

Our victory is due to the steadfastness and resolute determination of our people to assert and defend their rights. - NOT THE PDP or Jonathan The PDP obviously did all it could in a most desperate manner to steal the people’s mandate. A critical analysis of the elections shows a trend of general low voter turnout largely because of the atmosphere of deliberate tyranny and fear caused by the excessive militarization of the state. Despite our victory, it is pertinent to condemn and also point out the fact that the number of accredited voters in most local governments was less than half of registered voters. Against this trend, it is curious that the bulk of the PDP candidate’s votes came from only four Local Governments- namely Ife Central, Ife East, Ife North and Ife South. This suggests an inexplicable large turnout in his stronghold which is a curious departure from the general trend of voting across the state.

The outcome of this election, once again, shows the unswerving determination of our people to ensure that democracy triumphs in Nigeria. We have sent a strong signal to all and sundry that no might is powerful enough to thwart the will of the people. This should always strengthen our resolve to ensure that as from now on, every vote must not only be counted but must count in this country. Nobody or party must ever exercise power unreasonably at any level except in accordance with the will of the people to whom sovereignty belongs.

Our country remains in political bondage and we must set her free.

My thoughts exactly especially the RED part! Free and Fair my foot

13 Likes

Politics / Re: There Was An Election But by 6barz(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2014
hazekctravels:
Ur stuupiidity is quite outstanding. .

I guess you have been assigned to stalk me all over nairaland today. cheesy. Shame on you! I predict a miserable day for you already
Politics / Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by 6barz(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
hazekctravels:
If the president wants to install a governor in osun non of u can stop him. But u foools tink its ur power dat made it possible. . Obasanjo single handedly installed President Yaradua and so many governors in Nigeria. Dont under estimate wat a sitting President can do..
hazekctravels:

Ur d one dat is dumb here and lack sense of reasoning.. anyways ur a small boy, so u will always reason like a boy.. men who have seen terrible things in these country understands my message very well. .

The president can as well install governors in all the states of the federation. How did GEJ get into the presidency? Through OBJ, No? So i guess you should castigate GEJ for collecting a fraudulent gift from a fraudulent man or you think i give a hoot about OBJ?

Save us the "don't underestimate what a sitting president can do" nonsense? Can GEJ do more than Abacha or Babangida? You people amaze me through your lack of foresight. When it is time to kick him out, even his DSS allies won't save him

1 Like

Politics / Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by 6barz(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: @OP..,very true. But dont bother having back and forth arguement with people that are already BLINDED by tribal bigotry and hate. We all recall the dark days when election results were written before election day and announced by INEC chairman in Abuja. In fact, prior to this time and in spite of the fact that Nigeria has had several elections since 1999, many Nigerians are voting for the first time in their life.

Whether they like it or not, posterity will always remember GEJ as that president who institutionalized free and fair elections in Nigeria.

Mr bottle baby,

Posterity will remember GEJ as the most clannish leader in the WORLD ever. Free and fair elections? You call hounding of opposition members free and fair? I guess if i pick you up and lock you up in a room while feeding you 3 square meals a day means I have a loving and caring heart?

We can see through the bullshit.
Politics / Re: There Was An Election But by 6barz(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2014
caseless: Pdp rigged the election;there is no way omisore cud hav polled 200k votes. They knew they ar not goin to win , but rigged to avoid humiliation. PDP is trying to play on our psyche and tryin to paint a picture that favors presidential election next year.

6barz: I don't and will never believe that Omisore can pull 250+ votes in Osun State. I cannot say how disappointed I am in Jega. As for GEJ, I rest my case.

We are definitely on the same page here. Omisore 200+ votes? cheesy cheesy cheesy. I laugh in Otueke

bokoslayer: Can the supporters of APC be satisfied? I never see this kain party before o.
Creating confusion where there is none, I tire o.

That an election was won does not mean it was free and fair nor devoid of rigging.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Congratulations Aregbesola, Congratulations GEJ by 6barz(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy: This victory of Aregbeshola has nothing to do with GEJ.....it's a people that knew what they want and went for it with determination despite the harassment and intimidation by ex-militants dressed in army uniform and hooded and fake DSS brought in by GEJ.

Don't mind those paid hacks. Congratulations to GEJ for what exactly?

To imagine the doofus even said
hazekctravels: I also want to congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan for creating peaceful environment for people to come out freely in Nigeria and cast their votes. In the History of Nigeria such elections has never been held.
God bless Nigeria, we will get their some day.

F-ing Jester.

1 Like

Politics / Re: There Was An Election But by 6barz(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Ezedon: i know it, APC must pay their agents to come and criticise this free and fair election, what can pdp do to satisfy apc?

Free and fair election?

You can never have enough of these paid PDP goons drama. Whenever opposition party wins against federal might, it is always free and fair. We have had enough of your bullshit.

Once again this election was anything but free and fair.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: There Was An Election But by 6barz(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb: The election day is for voters, party men have no business mobilizing men and moving around. Was any voter molested? Pre election days are enough for the party men to mobilize its members

Security was for the protection of voters against ballot snatchers and thugs.

Appreciate democracy coming to Nigeria and votes, really counted in a free, fair and safe atmosphere

Congrats APC

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Jonathan
We are getting there

I guess Chris Uba and Musiliu Obanikoro are voters then?

You are the kind of peeps I am talking about. Democracy coming to Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

Who is gonna bring democracy to Nigeria? Jonathan in 2015 abi?

YEYE!! cheesy

5 Likes

Politics / There Was An Election But by 6barz(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2014
I have read it on a couple of threads now where some paid PDP goons inferred that because Aregbe won, the election was free and fair so Jonathan must be congratulated.

That's the height of delusion. The election was anything but Free and Fair!

What is free and fair from the pre-election militarization, hounding of opposition party members on the eve of the election and the unfortunate misadventure in attributing that amount of votes to Omisore?

I don't and will never believe that Omisore can pull 250+ votes in Osun State. I cannot say how disappointed I am in Jega. As for GEJ, I rest my case.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.