Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,644 members, 7,918,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

6inchez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6inchez's Profile / 6inchez's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Investment / Re: How Does Star Clicks Pay Out? Utilize Now! by 6inchez(m): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Star-click is a big scam,I paid roughly #10,000 as a publisher and I have been clicking adverts till my account expired as a gold member and I was returned automatically to the silver membership where you get less ads. everyday. I have been patient since their minimum payout is $50. I got $49.99 and I was to click today and withdraw my money but all of a sudden my account does not exist in their system. I actually saved the username and password to my phone,so that at one click am in to do my thing once I input the code which are usually four numbers everytime . I kept trying and trying but couldn't get in. I have been on it for almost a year now. Am to withdraw today 12/12/2022. So please guys stay away from them,the scam is well organized. Big scammers. Don't put your money and time in guys.

1 Like

Business To Business / Crayfish Supplying Business by 6inchez(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello dear,my name is Mfon Patrick, am into crayfish business and I can assure you that it is a very lucrative business to venture into, instead of sitting down or walking about carrying brown envelope saying you are job hunting. There is always a market for it as everyone in the world uses it to cook (an essential ingredient in every meal)almost every meal that man eats. I can supply you as much as you want and your location is not a problem. If you are interested contact me:07033914489,08068301234.
The one thing that will gaurantee the successful conclusion of a doubtful undertaking is faith from the beginning that you can do it. Those in Lagos,the middle belt and the Northern part of Nigeria will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Travel Company by 6inchez(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
Being rude and nasty will not solve the problems of staff sourcing and moreover your rudeness blinded you from supplying complete information and i wonder if you have FSC to start with.Now where is your company located.Cow.
Health / Re: How Does Someone Overcome Phobia(shyness To Talk In Front Of Many People) by 6inchez(m): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2009
Leave the phobias for the white man,you are an African.Make good preparations before going publicly to speak.Do alot of research on the topic,learn to pronounce the difficult words correctly.Dress well.Now when you go out don't panic,don't be over confident,be ready to accept corrections if any.When speaking,look at those farmiliar faces not those that will make you scared.Just be yourself and try to be precise and work with time.Just that.Practise in front of a mirror till you are alright on your own.

1 Like

Health / Re: What Are The Effects Of Drinking Energy Drinks? by 6inchez(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2009
Why do you need one a day?Do you club everyday?Are you always on night duty?Or are you a bricklayer? that needs so much energy.It will tell on you.Red bull contains caffein which reduces effect of sleep,high level of mental alertness for a period of time.Continuous intake causes insomnia,headaches,anxiety,anger,depression etc.If you continue,your organs begin to shut down one after the other begining with the liver,kidney,heart,the brain dies after it must have bled internally without notice,that is why you have severe headaches at first.Just like doping,you are becoming addicted.You need serious rest if you are experiencing these and please do not take drugs,just drink water as much as you can.Rest,rest that is all you need.
Health / Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by 6inchez(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
Akwaibom people are good.We open the world with our knowledge and give it to you freely.Never underestimate them,there's something up stairs.
Health / Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by 6inchez(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2009
Akwaibom people are good.We open the world with our knowledge and give it to you freely.Never underestimate them,there's something up stairs.
Health / Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by 6inchez(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2009
Health / Re: History, As Nigerian Finds Cure For Diabetes by 6inchez(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
Technology Market / I Bring Light To Mtn And Zain Users by 6inchez(m): 3:24am On Jan 06, 2009
I bring u light to guide u and not mislead u.Of recent many people have not been able to get through to their customer/call centers to either change their service plans and perhaps chat with an agent,especially those using mtn and zain networks.I can solve that for u and any other persons.I have got some thing to offer.But u have to show me a little appreciation.Just call me.0806801234,07086205121,i will tell u what to do.U r not paying money into my account.For those that think am a scammer,this is of course a market and am here to put u through.I work with the swagger of a business man,though they say "the best things are free" but I say you can only get terminated when u r not determined.
Religion / Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by 6inchez(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2008
Guys u r very correct, does things depends on ur state of mind.All of them seems to have one similar symptom,check there eyes,ask them to tell u about themselves,they also have dry throats,very hungry with alarming demand for food.All this are symptoms of first igbo smokers.Give them enough garri make them drink,they no go hear voices again.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Man With A Heart To Love by 6inchez(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
I really hope u find what u seek. Am a bit curious as to why the working class man or are u digging?No offence,go for what u want.But how will you handle the pressure and heart break when u realize that u r not the only one the working class man is seeing.Be advised and retrace your steps because all this things boils down to a hit and run.A man with a heart,take this from me,love is first built and then developed,don't be decieved.Go out,make friends with both sex,put on a big smile and be happy with yourself,it will take you far.Am just a brother looking out for a sister.
Business / Re: How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account by 6inchez(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
You should have just said pay me #1,500 to get registered instead of saying it was free,Nija can never be better with people like you,simple truth of which my time is worth more than #1,500.You are dubious and if given the opportunity you will be worse than a 419.Abeg,ladies and gentlemen be advised.Abstain from this guy,he is worst than AIDS.
Science/Technology / Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by 6inchez(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2008
smileyam here to help solve that opera problem for you.First go to your phone manager,locate the opera 2.06,click the options,you will see suit settings,please only change this options am giving you or you will pay your network operator more than what you can ever get.Under the suit you will see network acc.change it to ask first time,messaging>ask every time,App auto-start>ask first time,Connectivity>always allowed,Multimedia>ask first time,Read and Edit user data change both to ask every time.Then go to your opera network settings and disable format of data,leave that box unmarked.When you have seen some things you can download for free,in the URL,after http://put loaded.mtnonline.com@ if you are on mtn and let the rest remain constant.Scroll down to settings and unmark the box that has return to brower without report.Let me know how far.08068301234.You will download for free.Try this site www.3mp3.eu

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.