Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,659 members, 7,918,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? (17883 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by carmelily: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2008
something very funny is going on in this thread. cheesy wink
Looks like the Christians, Muslims and Hindus are now on the same team and the Atheists are the "enemies" and children of satan. On some other topic, they would point fingers amongst themselves, trying to say their own sect is the only legitimate one from God and the others devilish. Funny.

So now is it agreed that they are all the same and the only ones "already on Satan's side" are the Atheists?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by junegirl(f): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
carmelily:

something very funny is going on in this thread. cheesy wink
Looks like the Christians, Muslims and Hindus are now on the same team and the Atheists are the "enemies" and children of satan. On some other topic, they would point fingers amongst themselves, trying to say their own sect is the only legitimate one from God and the others devilish. Funny.

So now is it agreed that they are all the same and the only ones "already on Satan's side" are the Atheists?

Word! There can be unity if we all so choose
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by carmelily: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2008
junegirl:

Word! There can be unity if we all so choose

hmmmm, I no wan talk lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by naomijt(f): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2008
UNITY ke?

For where?

It's just clear that the so-called christians on this forum are just lip-service christians. Their christianity no reach their heart.

It's pretty sad. I wonder what light and darkness have in common undecided
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
Na wa oh, so we are the bad guys now, God should attack us na!
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
Na wa oh, so we are the bad guys now, God should attack us na!
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by mufikings(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2008
The Bible says, "But we have not been giving a spirit of fear, but that of a sound mind" in Pastor T.D Jakes saying, he exclaimed that " the reason why people suffer that which have been said here and there in this blog, is that they are not "SAVED".

Simply give your life to Christ and let the Holy spirit take control, " Also the Bible says" that to the canal man spiritual things are foolish, because he/she can not disearn, let us all look on the Christ the master, the author and finisher of our faith.

God bless us all Amen
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by janami(f): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2008
@post

To each man his own belief, but i do know that the spiritual world is more real than the physical one
Job 1:6.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by bindex(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
janami:

@post

To each man his own belief, but i do know that the spiritual world is more real than the physical one
Job 1:6.

you do know or you do believe? there is a great difference btw the two.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by janami(f): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
bindex:

you do know or you do believe? there is a great difference between the two.

No. There is a great difference btw those who know but dont believe and those who know and believe.
i know, so i believe.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by blesdman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2008
any way?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by beeswax: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2008
who said evil spirits dont attack atheists?
how did they become atheist? no be attack be dat?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
beeswax:

who said evil spirits don't attack atheists?
how did they become atheist? no be attack be that?

it hardly kills them,unlike d way it kills non atheists grin grin grin

@topic
i repeat again,how can d devil attack his own pple? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by janami(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
The thing is: they dont even know they are being attacked.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by 6inchez(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2008
Guys u r very correct, does things depends on ur state of mind.All of them seems to have one similar symptom,check there eyes,ask them to tell u about themselves,they also have dry throats,very hungry with alarming demand for food.All this are symptoms of first igbo smokers.Give them enough garri make them drink,they no go hear voices again.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by objzwife: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2008
Can a witch give me a ticket, I want to come back to Niger next week. I'm stuck in Austin
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by bindex(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2008
busybein:

it hardly kills them,unlike d way it kills non atheists grin grin grin

@topic
i repeat again,how can d devil attack his own people? undecided

By devil i understand you mean there is only one class ofdemons and devil since i believe you are a christain. right? why does the devil assuming there is only one type of devil attack moslems, hindus, shirks and voodoo worshippers? mazaje ,chris, wirinet and some other posters have been asking that question and all you guys are coming up with are nothing but ridiculous and twisted answers.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2008
bindex:

By devil i understand you mean there is only one class ofdemons and devil since i believe you are a christain. right? why does the devil assuming there is only one type of devil attack moslems, hindus, shirks and voodoo worshippers? mazaje ,chris, wirinet and some other posters have been asking that question and all you guys are coming up with are nothing but ridiculous and twisted answers.

i repeat again.how can d devil attack his own people
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Emilo(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2008
I want to take everybody back to b4 the era of the colonial masters,In Nigerian in d eastern,northern,Western parts if u were infected with Elephanthiasis,Enlargement of the scrotum,even common chicken pus u were automatically branded a witch and the ostracised ,why because people then were not enlightened and because they do not understand that common blockage of the limb node by filaria worms Drancuclus medinesis guinea worm can lead to serious swelling or elephantiasis so u see d less people understand a fact the more confusing they look at it .
Personally i dont believe in evil spirit witches or whatever even though i think they exist.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by tpia: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2008
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by duduspace(m): 2:57am On Dec 17, 2008
Carmelily:

something very funny is going on in this thread.

Maybe they want to get rid of the Atheists and Agnostics before they declare Armageddon and end the world?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by carmelily: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2008
busybein:

i repeat again.how can d devil attack his own people

The question is, WHO are the devil's people?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2008
Exactly who are the devils people?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by duduspace(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2008
janami:

No. There is a great difference between those who know but don't believe and those who know and believe.
i know, so i believe.

You sound confused and incoherent even though you do sound a bit poetic and rythmic like a rapper (which convinces me that you have only heard that statement from somewhere, a pastor probably but you have not pondered over it to truly understand what it means) but please do not confuse belief with knowledge arising from provable fact.

There is nothing wrong in saying that you "beleive" that witches and wizards exist because science cannot prove conclusively otherwise that they don't but that is a far cry from claiming that you know them to exist as a matter of fact when you cannot prove conclusively by observation, induction or deduction that they do exist.

Your statement is a fallacy and in fact violates the very principle of the Christian faith you profess which stresses the importance of faith and belief in God over knowledge due to the presumed limitation of human knowledge and the unlimited nature of God's knowledge.

I wonder why people don't work out their individual beliefs and get their personal doctrine right instead of all these follow follow like zombie. No wonder why the deception and exploitation of our people by these charlartans is so prevalent.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Woodpecker(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
mo sorry fun, the only reason that non-believers are not attacked is cos there really isnt any need to attack them since they're already following the path the devil wants them to follow
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by moag(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2008
THANK  GOD you  said it ,that you have stayed  in Nigeria  before  travelling.This issue of Demons, Witches and  Wizards are actualy  everywhere,remember that those names  are English  words.The reason  why they seems to be rampaging in our society  is because of  poverty, joblessnes and above all poverty of   positive ideas .These reason could also be asribed to corruption and other vices in our society today.The  Atheist is a free thinker  and will also relates his problems to something.Also Atheist  in the real sense of it  is uncommon in our society.
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by zamzekx(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2008
I think you "guys" are mixing things up here. Who is that man who will "see no evil or hear no evil"! he must be blind and/or be deaf. Lets face reality, what is christianity and who is a christian? Buddha and a buddhist. It is a known fact that who you were, who you are and who you will be depend so much on what and how you think. The fact that this is true does not mean there is no evil spirit. There is good and evil coexisting, there is God and Satan, nothing like buddha spirit or sango spirit, evil spirit is evil spirit, if you don't see them, you are either covered by the grace of God, protected by some laws of nature that you obey or they dont have your time yet, sorry, i think i need to write a book on this and give you "guys"
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by zamzekx(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2008
I think you "guys" are mixing things up here. Who is that man who will "see no evil or hear no evil"! he must be blind and/or be deaf. Lets face reality, what is Christianity and who is a Christian? Buddha and a Buddhist. It is a known fact that who you were, who you are and who you will be depend so much on what and how you think. The fact that this is true does not mean there is no evil spirit. There is good and evil coexisting, there is God and Satan, nothing like Buddha spirit or Sango spirit, evil spirit is evil spirit, if you don't see them, you are either covered by the grace of God, protected by some laws of nature that you obey or they don't have your time yet, sorry, i think i need to write a book on this and give you "guys"
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by JABB(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2008
Let's us don't pray those things step on our way,they exit everywhere, for God sake.Seek God's protection against them
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by busybein: 3:52am On Dec 19, 2008
carmelily:

The question is, WHO are the devil's people?

maybe if u read d thread well,u will get the answer u r looking for
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by Jairzinho(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2008
I have read through this thread with interest. The fact remains that although many 'atheists' give the impression they don't believe in the spiritual world,they actually have a religion called humanism(u can google this). Reading through all these just further reaffirms my faith.

A recent documentary on the Jonestown massacre,comes to mind(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown ;. At face value,most humanist or 'atheists' would claim there was some psychological problems responsible for the mass suicide,however something struck me in the last words of Jim Jones himself as he led almost 1000 people to their deaths; he said ". . . . , . , , , we are degenerate & we hate Jesus. . . . . "(Ezekiel 16:30). If this does not confirm demonic influence over someone's life,what will?
Re: Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? by kolaoloye(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2008
I don't know where to start from. Every human has spirit and each spirit is open either to to the evil or holy one.
Each spirit is respecter of no one, whatever you submit your own to have influence on you.
This is the main reason why we should be dedicated to the things of our creator,Jehova God,the one that can do all things.
No wonder he said that in the world you shall have tribulations but only in me you shall have peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa / Does Masturbation Hinders One's Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.