Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,677 members, 7,930,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

6ixT8's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6ixT8's Profile / 6ixT8's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)

Crime / Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by 6ixT8: 2:26pm On Aug 21
Tokskob2008:
Just hear the useless man still claiming God said this and that. How can God tell you to impregnate your stepdaughter who is a minor and abort it

To think some people believe and worship this useless rogues who call themselves pastor is so annoying.

You shouldn't be hasty to dismiss.
If you believe many outlandish commandments in the scripture; this too could be up for test.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu In Her Late Teens When She Won The Miss Martini Contest by 6ixT8: 1:09pm On Aug 21
APOPTOSIS:
This woman's beauty should be investigated.
Even for United States, one can barely see such beauty among the Latinos who have been adjudged to be one of the most beautiful.

May be we can find such in Brazil, no doubt.

Fulanis over Latinos I think.
Food / Re: How Much Is A Tuber Of Yam In Your Area ? by 6ixT8: 1:12pm On Aug 20
seanwilliam:
My babe bought six of this for 6k or 7k sha. Ibadan. That was last week

7k for watin? shocked

New yam are in the market btw.
Events / Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by 6ixT8: 1:10pm On Aug 20
Interesting case it will be, since spraying of money is illegal!
Events / Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by 6ixT8: 11:10am On Aug 20
When that gender perpetual one, it's often sleek grin

1 Like

Literature / Re: What's Your Favourite Novel Of All Time by 6ixT8: 10:51am On Aug 20
Native son - Richard Wright

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by 6ixT8: 10:42am On Aug 20
iamoyindamola:
Fpl nairaland fa cup md1 review
After almost 90 days of waiting of waiting and transfers the managers are now called on the center stage to showcase their skills
We have some early curtain raiser fixtures already and you can already predict some managers that will end up in relegation
Borurne007 with all his fire power as he’s combining 2 actors couldn’t down the villian flaming penguins
It was a fierce battle as he the first manager with 60+ points with an L, but he was eventually disgraced

The second fixture see somatophylakes batter 4 leagues in a row, this match ended before it started as it was a men against boys show, the losing manager Wolfgang Raumdeuter should go on 1 month dry fasting to appease the fans for this show of shame
I can see other managers queuing to have a taste of 4 leagues in a row

Fc Kane took fc enigma to the cleaners, another easy fixture on MD1

Iykmora lost to our former 3 and half time champion, it was a fortunate smash and grab win or easy draw because if ipukulubiye fc was playing bourne007
It would have ended in a draw

Desert knights lost to bruttalion, the manager of desert knights oasisx was fuming and complaining about var decisions going against their way especially in the 56 mins when Peter obi appeared to have handled the ball in the box18 and was overlooked in process BAT got his second yellow for questioning the ref decision
The manager of bruttalion said he didn’t see the incident and he can’t comment on it

Timbros fc started where they left off last season by playing an entertaining draw against super strikaz
This is arguably the motw, the 2 teams went all out for it leaving their defense in total disarray
All eyes on timbros fc manager if he will buy more attackers or defenders

Winning jazz the atletico of fpl narrowly lost to not so Magnificent, this fixture was a bore fest as both teams deserve to lose if they were paired with other opponents, another easy draw

Awalokan fc lost to 6ixt8 fc through a devastating last minute goal
The manager of Awalokan blamed the loss on lack of concentration from his players and he promised to be ruthless henceforth

Frank Lampard fc win Chelsea derby against tuchelian squad another bore fest which both teams don’t deserve to win
Another Chelsea derby see japageng beat bluelines69 in a not so great match

The table is taking shape even though it’s still easy in the day

Nice!

Me that had write off the week, and conceded mathematically. All thank to Mbeumo. It was indeed a last minute upset!
Romance / Re: Guys, You Took Her Out On The First Date And She Did This. by 6ixT8: 11:00am On Aug 19
See new format.

Some say na wifey material grin

1 Like

Health / Re: Marijuana Smokers Prone To Head, Neck Cancers — Study by 6ixT8: 10:06am On Aug 19
When NDLE can do their job
They resort to media blackmail.

It's all part of the game grin

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Man Who Has Lived Under A Lagos Bridge For 30 Years Speaks With BBC Reporter by 6ixT8: 3:31pm On Aug 18
ewedunamala:
Kudos to Tinubu. He has provided shelter with public toilets in the acclaimed city he built.

Nothing Musa no go see for gate. Making 5k a day, and choosing to live under the bridge?. Honestly cultural differences is our major issues

E fit dey collect Rankadede for North so o grin
Politics / Re: Hardship: NBS Reveals 3 Most Affordable States To Live In Nigeria by 6ixT8: 8:18am On Aug 17
SensualMan1:
Are Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti jokes to you?
Come to these states they don't know what's inflation. Stuffs are dirt cheap. No ebi n pawa here.
Everywhere soft.
Ewa agoyin with bread N250
Amala and Ewedu N300
Garri with melon soup N200
Tea and bread N150
Rice and stew with meat N300
Rice and strew without N200

God be with my S/W states. The best decision ever made by us was installing Jagaban!

Jagaban till 2051

Stop capping nonsense grin

1 Like

Family / Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by 6ixT8: 11:33am On Aug 16
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

Couple should learn to protect the kids out of their mess.

This display is so grave as though, he just discovered they aren't his kids.
Politics / Re: Checkout The New Presidential Cadillac (picture) by 6ixT8: 11:24am On Aug 16
Nigeria just have a way of packaging even with an empty pocket! smiley
Business / Re: Prices Of Garri, Fufu, Others Drop As Nigeria’s Food Inflation Falls by 6ixT8: 8:39pm On Aug 15
Kingsmeal:
Which fall?

Me wey dey inside market like this?😂.

Pics attached

Be like I go show Iya Adewolo and Bashir this daily Post report o.

Make she fit sell NBS price for me😂

See beans sef.

Na 3300 per mudu. I swear

Abeg which market this stuff de fall

Less than a year. This same beans was 800.
Family / Re: Say Me Hi To Your Kids If You Still Remember This. by 6ixT8: 3:04pm On Aug 10
Many house still uses it today.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 6ixT8: 1:24pm On Aug 10
Ibime:

Well since they have always done Dressage (horse dancing) in Olympics, they have no excuse to exclude any "sport"

"Sport" like cooking innit?🌚
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 6ixT8: 9:32am On Aug 10
Ibime:
Olympics done spoil. Since when did Breakdancing become an Olympic Sport

The added it recently.

With this intrusion, we shouldn't be surprised if Guinness world record holders are invited to compete in future smiley
Education / Re: Why I Appointed 50 Aides - UNICAL First Female SUG President by 6ixT8: 10:59am On Aug 08
Your simple work is to just listen to any of your aid and append signature. Softwerk grin
Romance / Re: How Much For A Night In This Hotel Guess by 6ixT8: 8:20am On Aug 08
Chijeep:
You can't spend 5seconds in that environment if you're not on kolos

SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS IT WON'T LET YOU BE YOURSELF

Perhaps it made you feel your real self temporary.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 10:56am On Aug 07
Alabi can be very cruel 🥺

E go wake you for middle of the night just for you to watch the remaining 1min of your ticket cast😆
Politics / Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by 6ixT8: 8:33pm On Aug 06
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na wah, these people no get shame.

Invading government house like say na play. What dem want achieve?

E go be like play for our eyes. Aboki no dey protest but when dey do, na when go understand why security authorities dey fear them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Protests: DSS Arrests Tailor Mass-producing Russian Flags by 6ixT8: 5:04pm On Aug 05
Kobojunkieee:
See the kain question a supposedly intelligent being dey ask me abeg! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I can see how easy it was for you to slide it to diatribe.

A supposedly intelligent being ought to be smart enough to know not to quickly misjudged. The first guess of any intelligent fellow is to first hypothesize how the source of the material got to the tailor. Who are the the ideologies behind the flag? As this is a cause for national awakening; flying Russian of all countries flag in a protest for bad government.

You should know better.
A "friend to Nigeria" is used ought to resonate with a intelligent head as a figurative, to be loyal and honor to Nigeria as a nation?
Politics / Re: Protests: DSS Arrests Tailor Mass-producing Russian Flags by 6ixT8: 4:08pm On Aug 05
Kobojunkieee:
Wicked DSS!! All the poor tailor did was take a job to sow many Russian flags abeg! Since when did it become a crime to sew or wave the flag of a foreign country? What evidence is there that he sponsored the chaos abeg? undecided undecided undecided

Ignorance is not an excuse to the law.

Is the tailor a friend of Nigeria or the opposite?
Science/Technology / Re: Which Of These Insect Would You Wish Never Existed by 6ixT8: 3:36pm On Aug 05
pansophist:

Mosquitoes are control agents, meaning they help keep insect populations in check.

Mosquitoes also pollinate flowers and serve as a food source for birds. Mosquito larvae are food for fish, frogs, dragonfly nymphs, and birds that feed on water insects.

If mosquitoes goes extinct, it will disrupt the ecosystems, and the whole chain that depends on it might collapse. I hate mosquitoes too but I understand their usefulness in the ecosystem.

This your chain of ecosystem analogy, just shown how we often unknowingly hate what is of great efficient to us.
Celebrities / Re: P'square Rudeboy Blasts Joe Igbokwe: “Elder Wey Mumu, Your Papa!” by 6ixT8: 2:48pm On Aug 05
This twins story na like the poorly script an. overaired story line in Nollywood, of family in loggerhead over success!
Politics / Re: Protest: Babangida Denies Endorsing Military Rule by 6ixT8: 9:12am On Aug 05
The military has being pocketed. If not all this bad government under their watch ought to have called for their intervention.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Republicans For Kamala Harris Just Launched by 6ixT8: 4:31pm On Aug 04
Xould bd be a act of patriotism in the saner clime?
Jobs/Vacancies / Between Me And Meta(pic) by 6ixT8: 2:20pm On Aug 03
So I tried to quickly scribe a passing thought to Meta, cos i was impatient to open my notepad.

And this pop up.

Between Google and Meta. Chose wisely?

1 Like

Politics / Re: End Bad Governance Protest: Most Iconic Photos From The North by 6ixT8: 10:45am On Aug 02
Abee79:
The guy in the orange shirt get mind sha! 😲

North no be coward!

1 Like

Autos / Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by 6ixT8: 10:14am On Jul 31
DaddyCoool:

Who pays the bills? These impoverished people?

Na those with doing the rock the state.
Autos / Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by 6ixT8: 6:50pm On Jul 30
emmanuelbrown26:

En still dey vex me say I never enter j. Town. Na place for naija wey I never visit but whenever I hear about d city, I hv dis joy

When u ready I fit host you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.