Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? (10929 Views)

Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. / Pls Advice Me, My Parents Do Not Approve My Proposed Marriage Plans. / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by vanariso(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
I totally agree with this article within its confine /scope of ' the rich overpampering their wards'.
However there are still millions of kids from abject poor background that are struggling to break through and mostly gets to the comfortable level, this is where the strength of Nigeria lie. These kids are rugged, resilient, clever, street-wise, intelligent, experienced (both in all ramification), focused and often become the professionals carrying the banner of Nigeria further than even the well behaved optimally pampered minute percentage from the rich men's kids( there are serious, optimally spoilt but  still acceptable- rich men’s kid). Ofcourse they (kids from poor parents) are so many and that’s why Nigeria is still able to bounce back and compete with the world, less we would have sank into a bottomless pit.
I am 34 years old and I have lost hope in Nigeria, I weep for Nigeria. My prayer now is that God should not forget me in this hell call Nigeria. I hear from child birth that Nigeria will be good, when will that be?, or would I be a party (experience) to it?, when I am way beyond the average life expectancy figure/age for Nigerians, especially when you are born and brought up in Lagos with several stresses (we all know it) including having to wake-up at 4.30.am and commute from Ogba to VI returning home only latest on a lucky day at 10/11pm for the past 7 years, GAAAAD this is hell.I am not surprised by young pples (e.g  Dimeji Bankole) embezzling thingy.If you have ever been close to the student union excos of a typical Nigerian Tertiary institution then you will know why I am saying this.Ok….expectedly , these are the youths, the future of Nigeria. But they are all already corrupt beyond your imagination. I saw what they did under the name of their various school acronyms and NANS between 1996 to 2001-when I was in school and cant imagine what they are doing now. They (my mates) are graduating to the levels of Commissioners,Senators, LGA Chairmen etc….you can imagine what they are doing now  and very soon they will start becoming Governors and ministers and president….Nigerian is not working…has not been working and as a realist I can infer it’s not gonna work.
I am well educated and can stand my ground……and I can say it’s totally at my personal and parents’ efforts to a MSc. Level with 4 professional qualifications. I owe Nigeria nothing. Honestly, I have given up on Nigeria but strongly not on myself. Let me tell you a small true life story and maybe you will agree with me and see my perspective if you are of a different one. When I was in SSS1(1992) in Surulere, randle avenue,all my friends and classmates have a dream. I never knew Nigeria is a dream killer. We all wanted to be Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants – professionals like that Etc… None of us have been able to achieve this dream except those that were able to escape to UK , the States or sort. The best we were able to do is to accidentally become a graduate or professional we never planned to be. The point is none was able to become a professional of his/her choice and most unfortunately you never get to practice in this field. You will see a Doctor working in a Bank and later struggling to pass CFA or CIS, Engineers ha! those ones are many. An educationist working in a Manufacturing plant, and accountant turned seamstress, a zoologist/biologist turned customer service agent. And you cannot blame them…, this is what the likes of Obasanjo has turned us who refused to start kidnapping/pplesnapping and arm robbing into. At least militants and kidnappers get free monthly allowance and training abroad courtesy of Federal Govt….rubbish.
I pray to God to crown my efforts and just like some pple are blessed in war torn Libya,I shall be blessed in war torn Nigeria.Oh! you don’t know we at war? We are at war with one another…the rich  powerful and influential politicians/citizens  against the poor and down trodden ……like me and most likely you and millions of Nigerians.
May God punish all Nigerian leaders after the era of Awo, Azikwe and Tafawa Balewa, those who all got free education and meals plus hope and are presently living comfortably now and am not excluding the dead ones……this is my closing prayer  for every day since I turned 30 and got married.  You might say am wicked, they are wickeder (na naija latest grammer, pardon me) and even if you don’t join me in saying amen you already did a lot more in your mind whenever you wriggle from stress in traffick,hunger,flight delay, flood,arm robbery etc( all these are things that a nation like Nigeria could reduce to a bearest min. but the point is ,they are doing nothing) except Fashola.
Can someone say amen.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by eldee(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

What are you suggesting? To train your kids they should not stay in the same house or accommodation?

Or you have some info that he gives them some exclusive, spoilt use of the island?

I'm not the one trying to write a rulebook on child-rearing. All I've said is that it is daft to praise their restriction to economy-class flights as prudent if we ignore the fact that life on a billionaire's island is not the prudent lifestyle he's advocating.

Access to friends in the royal family/Fortune 500 company dinners, cars, home tuition, extensive travelling . . . and you tell me flying business class makes Adebola feel like he doesn't have to work for anything in life?? I call B.S.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by member479760: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
Please, compare available opportunities.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
eldee:

I'm not the one trying to write a rulebook on child-rearing. All I've said is that it is daft to praise their restriction to economy-class flights as prudent if we ignore the fact that life on a billionaire's island is not the prudent lifestyle he's advocating.

Access to friends in the royal family/Fortune 500 company dinners, cars, home tuition, extensive travelling . . . and you tell me flying business class makes Adebola feel like he doesn't have to work for anything in life?? I call B.S.

You have to apply pragmatism intelligently in any assessment you make.

There are things within his rational control and things outside his rational control. Making an attempt at those within is control is reasonable enough.

What are you expecting? Instructions that they should not speak or get to know kids of family friends?

Rent them a house different from the parents' mansion to grow up in?

Going to the holiday home alone and refuse to spend time with the kids as you don't want them in the opulence?

Pragmatism!
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
You are not serious.

VERY few rich parents DONT spoil their kids, mentioning a few exceptions doesnt change that.

It's not a Naija problem

why are you so concerned anyway?

*continues to eat her butter*  cheesy
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by coogar: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

I know people that pay N800K to send their 4 year old to nursery in Nigeria.

I just thought it was plainly daft!

plainly daft?
there's a reason people send their wards to such schools in nigeria. if one can afford it, there's absolutely no problem paying. . . .
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
coogar:

plainly daft?
there's a reason people send their wards to such schools in nigeria. if one can afford it, there's absolutely no problem paying. . . .

I am always open to learning.

Please enlighten me by explaining the reasons.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by 9dynasty(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2011
coogar:

plainly daft?
tell us one stupid reason why someone would pay 800k for nursery school what do they teach in nursery-tell us
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by crugs: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

No Sagamite, you are not open to learning. you are only open to being right tongue
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by 9dynasty(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

@ sagamite-nor mind am
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
crugs:

No Sagamite, you are not open to learning. you are only open to being right tongue

No, Oga, no say that o. You dey damage my reputation.

The problem be say, I am just virtually always right, no be say I no wan learn.  cheesy
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by eldee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

You have to apply pragmatism intelligently in any assessment you make.

There are things within his control and things outside his control. Making an attempt at those within is control is reasonable enough.

What are you expecting? Instructions that they should not speak or get to know kids of family friends?

Rent them a house different from the parents' mansion to grow up in?

Going to the holiday home alone and refuse to spend time with the kids as you don't want them in the opulence?

Pragmatism!

Pragmatism?? So now we're making excuses for the Bransons??

Parents shape their lives to accommodate the type of lives they wanted me to experience. I'm not saying what they did is the right way to go, I'm just saying it's a reasonable option.
You know what people do when they want their children to experience the lives of a billionaire?? They do not live like billionaires.

If you don't want your children to be friends with Mariah Carey, then you don't bring her to your house on weekends.
If you wanted your children to live the life of the average child, you don't build Virgin Islands.
If you want them to value success from hardwork, don't create trustfunds in their name.
If you want your children to struggle for internships like normal kids . . . well you get the drift by now.

At the end of the day, the life chances these Brits and American billionaires provide for their kids make Bankole look like a joke.

Creating the 'I can't help it' excuse for Branson but telling the Nigerian parent he's committed treason because his kids get a business class flight is just amusing. . . and that's me applying pragmatism in my choice of words.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by coogar: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

if it's affordable, i will gladly pay 800k per term for my ward in any school in nigeria. besides, the quality education that is guaranteed, money cannot buy the network of friends/class-mates that child will have growing up in life. in such schools, the children of the high and mighty are always present and the best legacy one can give one's child especially in a chaotic country like nigeria is the tools he would need to later succeed in life.
if eduardo saverin had not gone to havard university where he met mark zuckerberg, he won't be sitting on fortunes worth $2.5 billion today. . . .
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
eldee:

Pragmatism?? So now we're making excuses for the Bransons??

Parents shape their lives to accommodate the type of lives they wanted me to experience. I'm not saying what they did is the right way to go, I'm just saying it's a reasonable option.
You know what people do when they want their children to experience the lives of a billionaire?? They do not live like billionaires.

If you don't want your children to be friends with Mariah Carey, then you don't bring her to your house on weekends.
If you wanted your children to live the life of the average child, you don't build Virgin Islands.
If you want them to value success from hardwork, don't create trustfunds in their name.
If you want your children to struggle for internships like normal kids . . . well you get the drift by now.

At the end of the day, the life chances these Brits and American billionaires provide for their kids make Bankole look like a joke.

Creating the 'I can't help it' excuse for Branson but telling the Nigerian parent he's committed treason because his kids get a business class flight is just amusing. . . and that's me applying pragmatism in my choice of words.

What makes you conclude in your analysis that the only factor under consideration is "what the child experiences"?

What about what the parents wants?

You ever learnt the thing called "balancing"?
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by eldee(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Sagamite

N800k for nursery school is what you're crying about?? You do realise that its not uncommon for these billionaires get six-figure nannies??
Google 'Autumn Backman' if you think I'm making this up.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Joe5(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
one simple truth is that everyone has his own share of the cake: parents, children, government and all that make up the general society. I suppose as much as we agree with or criticize the issue raised by the poster, ''over parenting'', we should as well profer possible solutions. One thing i think should be done is: there should be compulsory course on moral instruction in tertiary institutions in that way young peoplf will have conscious moral orientation which will help checkmate their behavior and attitude.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
coogar:

if it's affordable, i will gladly pay 800k per term for my ward in any school in nigeria. besides, the quality education that is guaranteed, money cannot buy the network of friends/class-mates that child will have growing up in life. in such schools, the children of the high and mighty are always present and the best legacy one can give one's child especially in a chaotic country like nigeria is the tools he would need to later succeed in life.
if eduardo saverin had not gone to havard university where he met mark zuckerberg, he won't be sitting on a fortunes worth $2.5 billion today. . . .

I think you make some fundamental errors there.

1. From my knowledge of Nigeria, it is the norm that the amount you pay does not necessarily reflect the quality you get.

2. You are assuming the more you pay in Nigeria, the more likely your ward will succeed. Where are all those kids that paid a fortune back in the day to attend the posh schools (Crisland, Atlantic Hall, Adesoye College, Bells etc). Are they the most successful kids nowadays? Not the ones I have seen sha.

3. You need to understand how most kids of high-powered Nigerians end up. The ones from the North especially. A significant number are just coke heads. I wouldn't want my kids networking with such, my work is hard enough.

4. Considering the calibre of people that can afford such in Nigeria, I would not want my kids mixing with kids of criminals that the values they can only offer their kids is the knowledge that stealing is the key to riches. I want my kids to value hard work and its rewards.

5. Money is not my driving factor in child rearing, it is values and character. If they learn that, I am fine. That will get you places in most places in the world not only chaotic Nigeria.

eldee:

@Sagamite

N800k for nursery school is what you're crying about?? You do realise that its not uncommon for these billionaires get six-figure nannies??
Google 'Autumn Backman' if you think I'm making this up.

I will never spend that on a toddler except if there is a case for security reasons.

Wetin them wan teach am for nursery except ABC, to eat cookies, drink milk and poo in a bucket (abi wetin dem they call that child toilet)?
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by eldee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

What makes you conclude in your analysis that the only factor under consideration is "what the child experiences"?

What about what the parents wants?

You ever learnt the thing called "balancing"?

Aren't you the one making it the most important factor by calling for the head of the Senator the flies his children in business class??
Come on . . .with my crappy knowledge of parenting, I, for one know that most parents try to create a better childhood for their children compared to what they had. Shouldn't that come into your 'balancing' or 'pragmatism' or do you have to find another buzzword for that??
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Claus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
eldee:

Just to clarify, Richard Branson's island is a mini resort that he mainly lets out. It's an income generator. It's very likely that his family get to go on vacations there for free, but they don't live there.

It shouldn't detract from the point that was being made, which is that a number of wealthy men attempt to instill good values in their kids by not over-pampering them.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2011
The ABCs taught to rich kids carries more weight than that of talikas grin
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

You are not serious.

VERY few rich parents DONT spoil their kids, mentioning a few exceptions doesnt change that.

It's not a Naija problem

why are you so concerned anyway?

*continues to eat her butter* cheesy

YUCK
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
Unfortunately, this issue is beyond money, although a lot of people only think about the financial aspect of it. It's all about how you choose to raise your wards. There are people who will tell you that they don't want their kids to 'suffer' or go through life the hard way like they did and I agree with them to an extent, there's no reason why your children should not enjoy of your good fortune. The real problem is the sense of entitlement that we let the children develop. 'It's my right', 'my daddy can afford it, so i should have it'.

Let's forget about money for a minute, how many parents let their kids clear up after themselves after eating? How many 14 year olds wash daddy's car as part of his chores? Do our children even know that our house helps are human beings too and deserve to be respected?
(I once saw an 8 yr old girl address their house help as if she was the one paying her salary and her mother didn't think anything was wrong with what she did) . What the heck is wrong with getting a part-time job like everyone else if you want to drive a car at 18?

Personally, I will fly business and even 1st class sef if I can afford it. I work too damn hard for my money to not enjoy it and I will send my househelp to Kutuwenji to get me a glass of water too - na my money kill am  grin. But my kids do not get the same privileges because it's not their money and therefore do not get to enjoy the same privileges as the bill payer. Simples
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by eldee(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

I will never spend that on a toddler except if there is a case for security reasons.

Wetin them wan teach am for nursery except ABC, to eat cookies, drink milk and poo in a bucket (abi wetin dem they call that child toilet)?

I don't care bout what you consider right or wrong. I care about peoples' rights to raise their kids the way they want without you bringing your perfect guidebook to parenting to scrutinise their decision.

If American parents pay that much to hire multi-lingual nannies to train their kids to have German/Spanish as their 'mother tongue', I think they should have a right to. If Nigerian parents think getting an early start should cost 800k, it's their business.
You have no factual basis to tell me it is detrimental to their growth/life-chances/value-system/success in life.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
eldee:

Aren't you the one making it the most important factor by calling for the head of the Senator the flies his children in business class??

Show me where I called for anyone's head or I made it/said it was the most important factor.

eldee:

Come on . . .with my crappy knowledge of parenting, I, for one know that most parents try to create a better childhood for their children compared to what they had. Shouldn't that come into your 'balancing' or 'pragmatism' or do you have to find another buzzword for that??

What is my balancing and intelligent factor is to provide the kids with the best equipment to be the best human beings they can be.

For some parents, that might require their wards living a better life, for others, it might require the wards living an inferior life.

That is called "thinking outside the box" and not following a herd philosophy. The outside the box shitzo is the buzz word you requested for.

ThiefOfHearts:

The ABCs taught to rich kids carries more weight than that of talikas  grin

Look at these spoilted brat. You thought your ABC is betters than the ones we talikas gotted? angry grin
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by eldee(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
Claus:

Just to clarify, Richard Branson's island is a mini resort that he mainly lets out. It's an income generator. It's very likely that his family get to go on vacations there for free, but they don't live there.

It shouldn't detract from the point that was being made, which is that a number of wealthy men attempt to instill good values in their kids by not over-pampering them.

At the end of the day, my parents don't own a 'Virgin Islands'. They still have get better life chances than every Nigerian family you know. They're still more 'pampered' than anyone I know.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
eldee:

I don't care bout what you consider right or wrong. I care about peoples' rights to raise their kids the way they want without you bringing your perfect guidebook to parenting to scrutinise their decision.

If American parents pay that much to hire multi-lingual nannies to train their kids to have German/Spanish as their 'mother tongue', I think they should have a right to. If Nigerian parents think getting an early start should cost 800k, it's their business.
You have no factual basis to tell me it is detrimental to their growth/life-chances/value-system/success in life.

Who gives a hoot what you care about? grin

You see me putting a gun to anyone's head not to raise their kids the way they see fit? undecided

Why don't you report me to Amnesty International!
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Look at these spoilted brat. You thought your ABC is betters than the ones we talikas gotted? angry grin

With that type of English, not only did I "thought", I KNEW.  cool
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
who the hell spends 800k on nursery?
What are they learning or teaching there?
And I wonder how much that parent will spend on primary, secondary or university
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Thirst4Lif: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
A lot of parents are of the mindset, they don't want their children to have to struggle or work

hard as the parents themselves had to. I believe working builds character in an individual and

makes them appreciative of what they've gained. When we give our children everything their

hearts desire they come to not appreciate those things because they acquired them so easily.

Another poster mentioned Umar Farouk Abdulmuttallab and he's an excellent example. Parents

do want to share their achievements with their children, but it leaves nothing for the child to

strive for.
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by Sagamite(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
naijababe:

Unfortunately, this issue is beyond money, although a lot of people only think about the financial aspect of it. It's all about how you choose to raise your wards. There are people who will tell you that they don't want their kids to 'suffer' or go through life the hard way like they did and I agree with them to an extent, there's no reason why your children should not enjoy of your good fortune. The real problem is the sense of entitlement that we let the children develop. 'It's my right', 'my daddy can afford it, so i should have it'.

Let's forget about money for a minute, how many parents let their kids clear up after themselves after eating? How many 14 year olds wash daddy's car as part of his chores? Do our children even know that our house helps are human beings too and deserve to be respected?
(I once saw an 8 yr old girl address their house help as if she was the one paying her salary and her mother didn't think anything was wrong with what she did) . What the heck is wrong with getting a part-time job like everyone else if you want to drive a car at 18?

Personally, I will fly business and even 1st class sef if I can afford it. I work too damn hard for my money to not enjoy it and I will send my househelp to Kutuwenji to get me a glass of water too - na my money kill am  grin. But my kids do not get the same privileges because it's not their money and therefore do not get to enjoy the same privileges as the bill payer. Simples

Thank you!

Kai! The good old days when I had to wash that Peugeot every morning!  grin

mydreamz:

who the hell spends 800k on nursery?
What are they learning or teaching there?
And I wonder how much that parent will spend on primary, secondary or university

I wonder o! undecided
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by eldee(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Show me where I called for anyone's head or I made it/said it was the most important factor.

What is my balancing and intelligent factor is to provide the kids with the best equipment to be the best human beings they can be.

For some parents, that might require their living words living a better life, for others, it might require the wards living an inferior life.

That is called "thinking outside the box" and not following a herd philosophy. The outside the box shitzo is the buzz word you requested for.

So basically, you have no objections to my opinion that people should be allowed to choose the best way to raise their kids, you just wanted to strike your keyboard because you saw Eldee on the thread?? Right decision.

And err . . . I follow 'herd philosophy' because I think people have rights to deviate from societal norms on what counts as good parenting?? Interesting.

Anyway . . . 'Thinking outside the box' is not a 'buzz-word'. You'll prolly have learnt that if you went to a 800k a year nursery. tongue tongue
Re: As Parents, Do We Buy Into This? by fxtopedia(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
@OP: Nice one
@Sagamite: Nice contributions, in fact, thump up!

This articles reminds me of several years ago when I had to struggle right from primary 5 in the early 80's to buy some materials I needed to keep my academic pursuit intact. It was not easy at all then. If it took the miracle of God and 7up company for me to pay for G2 and Common Entrance which was #19 but later increased to #21 because of late registration! But lo and behold I won #25  during 7up promo which afforded me to make payment for the exams.

Time and space will fail me to elucidate all the ODDS I went through. I was learning MECHANIC after G2 N Common Entrance. It took help from God for me to join my classmate in secondary school. After  SSCE, I was persuaded to join Nigerian Army against my wish again. But I was dropped because of Blood-pressure(too low to join them).

With all these experience, I had to start TUTORIAL when I gained admission to the Polytechnic. Of a truth, it was my source of income through out my Poly days, I had to  do same ''job'' during my University days too. Even while sitting for professional exams(ICAN N CIBN), without attending any lecture, I had to start TUTORIAL through which I made all payment for the exams fees.

I am not a genius, so never think in that line! However, the opportunity cost of my academic success are the sleep, pleasure and other stochastic variable I had to forgo.

By God's grace I have all the money to send my children to any school on this earth. Give them all the luxury(ies) they could ever imagine, BUT, I will NEVER. They got to ''work''. Many at time, I don't even drive them to school.Yes, they MUST learn so as to become SMART.

PS: I had copied this article and will give to my children for perusal. God bless the OP. And those that contribute meaningfully. Of a truth, I am weeping typing this cry    Tears of joy anyway!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes? / How Do I Get My Baby To Sleep Peacefully? / Best Way To Correct Children

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.