Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,850 members, 7,915,449 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:59 AM

Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv (15536 Views)

Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS / Military seizes power in Gabon / Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by cocolacec(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Perfect time for Ukrainians to seek asylum in other European countries.Ukraine will displace Syrians as the number asylum seekers in Europe.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Masterito(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Is it that you don't like US or you like to deceive yourself?
hammer567:
US dont have this oO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNgoeelGg
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Masterito(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2022
If this lie makes you sleep, ride on.
hammer567:

America dont have shit right now.

Still developing, yes, but not ready yet.

China and Russia know, so they move now
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Ayt27(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t we all miss Trump?

First, if Trump was still POTUS, Putin wouldn’t be taking this action because Trump would have talked him out of it as friends they are.

The American people didn’t like Trump getting close to Putin but Trump was simply using the Sun Tzu principle that says “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

However, if Putin dared to attack, Trump wouldn’t be reading sermons by now.

“Waiting till Thursday to address the American people”.

Imagine that nonsense. Russia for don dey collect as e dey hot.

I’m still waiting for Israel sha.

One mind tells me invasion of Ukraine is Putin’s peripheral excuse. Man got more reasons for starting this war. And an eye should be kept on China and Iran.

The only thing wey dey pain me be say, China go support Russia. China won't say anything till both Russia/Ukraine have worn themselves out, as for Iran, Isreal can deal with Iran, heck they can deal with the middle East.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Minjim: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Isn't that the same thing US has been doing past few decades

So it's only US that's a member of NATO?

Because you ppl are always quite to mention the US
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Minjim:

So it's only US that's a member of NATO?

Because you ppl are always quite to mention the US

Nato doesn't invade nations, it always US. Did nato invade Libya or Afghanistan
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Minjim: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Nato doesn't invade nations, it always US. Did nato invade Libya or Afghanistan

So what is mentioning US got to do with this?

Seems you don't know the crust

Russia doesn't want Ukraine in NATO not in US
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Guyman02: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
post=110494503:
This is the darkest moment for Europe since World War 2

Russia has often denied it has backed separatists in eastern Ukraine but has been accused of supplying military hardware to rebels in a bid to undermine Ukraine's government, sovereignty and political stability.

After its invasion and annexation of Crimea, which prompted international sanctions on Russia, Western officials feared Putin's eventual aim was to invade more parts of the country and to install a pro-Russia regime in Kyiv.

Russia has repeatedly denied it plans to invade but the recent massing of more than 100,000 troops along the border with Ukraine, and more soldiers stationed in its ally Belarus for military drills, has only served to strengthen concerns that a full-scale Russian incursion is imminent

Western officials and analysts have scoffed at Putin's claim that Russian troops sent into the region will act as "peacekeepers," saying that the latest move could be a precursor to a larger invasion of Ukraine.

Germany and France have tried to broker peace deals between Russia and Ukraine, known as the "Minsk agreements." And although the fighting in the Donbas has been punctuated by periods of cease-fire, both Ukraine and Russia have accused each other of violating the terms of the deals and fighting has resumed.

How about the bombing and balkanization of Yugoslavia? Selective amnesia
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Minjim:

So what is mentioning US got to do with this?

Seems you don't know the crust

Russia doesn't want Ukraine in NATO not in US

US attacks sovereign nations no one complains
But when Russia does it( for their own I interest and not d rubbish the US does) its suddenly a big problem

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Minjim: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

US attacks sovereign nations no one complains
But when Russia does it( for their own I interest and not d rubbish the US does) its suddenly a big problem

Has the US ever attacked a neighbouring country or any country at all to annex it?

Because I don't get where all these are coming ?
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Minjim:

Has the US ever attacked a neighbouring country or any country at all to annex it?

Because I don't get where all these are coming ?

The US is worst cause they look for trouble far from home. Abi you'll say what d US did in Libya right cause libya doesn't share a border with US
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by kponkedenge(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t we all miss Trump?

First, if Trump was still POTUS, Putin wouldn’t be taking this action because Trump would have talked him out of it as friends they are.

The American people didn’t like Trump getting close to Putin but Trump was simply using the Sun Tzu principle that says “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

One mind tells me invasion of Ukraine is Putin’s peripheral excuse. Man got more reasons for starting this war. And an eye should be kept on China and Iran.

Lol very funny.

First and foremost, Trump was impeached for trying to withold aid from Ukraine until Ukraine manufactures dirty on Biden, secondly Trump won't have talked Putin at all out.... Like he's already doing now to encourage Putin to continue and has been tongue lashing Ukraine.

Thirdly, if Trump was president and Putin attacked, he would have not even placed any type of sanctions Biden is doing now.

Fourthly, Trump wanted NATO weakened... and who do you think would be a beneficiary of NATO's weakness? Russia!

So when I see you people praising Trump here and on twitter, I just laugh.

All the right wing channels in the US are siding with Putin over Ukraine, if Trump was president, you would hear something like "Well Ukraine is a corrupt country and I'm happy Putin is stepping in to clean the mess up"
That's where it will end.

Is it not this same Trump that abandoned US base in Syria and allowed the Russians remove american flags and mount their own.... Did you hear any statement from Trump on that?

At least Biden still use to call Putin out and criticize him.... and I'll also give Trump credit too for calling out China and other countries for criticism.... But have you ever seen Trump call out Putin.... despite the kind of bad mouth Trump has?

Trump was scared of the guy..... So drop all that Trump praise abeg, he would have even handled the situation worse.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Minjim: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

The US is worst cause they look for trouble far from home. Abi you'll say what d US did in Libya right cause libya doesn't share a border with US

See, the attack in Lybia was all Ghadafi's fault.

He stayed too long.

Most Lybians want him out. The US only helped them.

Are you saying Ukrainian are happy with Russia's invasion?

In Iraq and Lybia the citizens themselves captured their tyrant leaders.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by JOemmy(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
I heard the Ukrainian president is Jewish that's probably why Putin is trying to overthrow him.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by JOemmy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
Throughout history, Kingdoms has risen against Kingdoms. World map has been altered several times and millions paid the ultimate price with blood. This will not be the end but Putin needs to back down on this. The world advanced beyond this long ago.

For those of you kids on nairaland drumming for war, even though your voices are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, understand that if this war escalates, you maybe be involved in more ways than you imagine.
War is not a child's play.
This was how Hitler was encouraged until the World decided to send him a message.

NATO will never dare attack well armed nuclear Russia the consequences is too dare the best they can do is to impose ineffective economic santions on Russian economic interests.

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Minjim:

See, the attack in Lybia was all Ghadafi's fault.

He stayed too long.

Most Lybians want him out. The US only helped them.

Are you saying Ukrainian are happy with Russia's invasion?

In Iraq and Lybia the citizens themselves captured their tyrant leaders.

Dont let media deceive you. Gaddafi was loved by his people, only reason US killed him was cause he was a threat to the petro-dollar( U can look that up). Gaddafi wanted to unite Africa and break the west influence in Africa.
Why do u think almost every foreign exchange is done in dollars. Its cause it makes the us stronger..
For too long the us lied to use that they are peace keepers, reality is only dawning on us that us cares for nothing but their selfish interest.

U say libyans and Iraqis killed their leader.. when they were manipulated by US.
After killing those leaders are those countries better off now.
Any country the us has invaded in the name of democracy is in shambles now.
Look at Iraq, libya, Afghanistan and others before US, they were doing relatively well compared to post-US era.
I hope u Also know it's the US that created al-Qaeda just to Bleep up the middle east

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
JOemmy:
I heard the Ukrainian president is Jewish that's probably why Putin is trying to overthrow him.

He's religion has nothing to do with it. Advanced nations are far passed that to be fighting cause of religion. Its NATO's expansion that's the cause of Putin's invasion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t we all miss Trump?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-praises-putins-genius-incursion-into-ukraine-234001858.html
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Nato doesn't invade nations, it always US. Did nato invade Libya

Yes
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Yes

Lol. I'm pretty sure us did that on their own
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by JOemmy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
sunshine1974:
did you know about atomic bomb until it was used?.

America have far more than this toy. It's cowards that usually do military drills to display show of strength. How many times have you seen America displaying such a folly?

Even if they have the US will never dare engage russia in any nuclear war the consequences is too dare for american civilian population it will take centuries for america to recover from any nuclear war with any nuclear powerful nation.

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by lexy2014: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Lol. I'm pretty sure us did that on their own

No it didn't & d Libya case wasn't a US thing.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
lexy2014:

No it didn't & d Libya case wasn't a US thing.

Enlightened me then.
I'm sure it's a US thing
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
choice17:
No one sees this coming, this is becoming extreme.

The Americans underestimated Russians. I feel so sad for the Ukrainians because the Americans can't do much for them.

How did "no one see this coming" and how did the US u estimate the Russians?
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by JOemmy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

He's religion has nothing to do with it. Advanced nations are far passed that to be fighting cause of religion. Its NATO's expansion that's the cause of Putin's invasion

It's probably part of it russia don't trust him.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
JOemmy:

It's probably part of it russia don't trust him.

Russian believe he was planted there by the west after the west overthrew the Russian-backed president in 2014. No one cares about the religion
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Enlightened me then.
I'm sure it's a US thing

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by suicidesheep: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=lexy2014 post=110504545][/quote]

Thanks.
I didn't know that.

Now for that that thinks nato/US doesn't invade nations, shey you've seen now.

Everyone is tired of the west and their bullshit lies
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:

I prefer Russia than America.

Russia is protecting their borders and security.

America will leave their country, travel to invade another continent because of resources.

People supporting America have no moral.

You are very sensible. Don’t mind those who don’t understand America.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by macrodata(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:
US dont have this oO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNgoeelGg
Don't underestimate US when it comes to military gears. Those guys have stacks of secret arsenal.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by TruthSocial: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
timefarm:
How can you called the elected government in place junta?

What gave you such right over another country's leadership.
This is an unprovoked attack.

Russia needs to develop other sector of their economy, not relying on military war and equipment, and their natural resources alone to build their economy.

Unfortunately, Russia is not a country anyone can easily sanction or fight.

I just felt for Ukraine.
I pray God and other countries come to their rescue and severely damage Russia aggression and pride.

Who gave America the right over Libya , Uganda, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan leadership ? America have called the leadership of this countries illegitimate and their military have gone under the pretense of military intervention or in other terms sponsored unrest which lead to ousting of the government with the outmost aim of fostering a pro American government. The coup in Ukraine in 2014 that led to the ouster of the guy the people voted for and the emergence of the fostered Pro EU president is what is causing most of the tension in Ukraine today, the Eastern Ukraine region became a separatist region because they were against the government that was fostered on them, in return the Ukraine government attacked and have been committing crimes against the people in that region for about 8years, many people don’t know that a lot of people have been displaced in this region as a result of the Ukrainian government aggression, Putin is right to call it a junta and Ukraine a US colony.

In the present Ukraine government, the current president is jailing journalist and closing down news stations critical of his government, he sent the opposition leader to jail and corruption is high but America says they are defending democracy. The hypocrisy.

What American has done since time immemorial that is so distasteful to folks around the world and why many countries hate America is what Putin is doing to Ukraine, it should rather be them than Putin. Hypocrites.

In my world, a new world order will soon emerge, America will not be at the forefront, Russia and china will take the lead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Elects New Prime Minister Today / Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire / Malian Military Frees Bah Ndaw And Moctar Ouane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.