Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram (7318 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by nduchucks: 2:00am On Jun 28, 2011
naijaking1:

Loosers of the last election like Adamu Ciroma and his group have vowed to use violence to make the country ungovernable.
GEJ and his team maybe using more than logic to counter them.

I agree with the first part of your statement, but as for the bolded part, all I can say is you are dead wrong, GEJ and his handlers have no clue how to manage the crisis.

udezue:

GEJ is such a weak link.

Ogbanje udezue, I no know say you get small sense. GEJ is indeed a weaklin, not weak link, olodo.  smiley
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 2:04am On Jun 28, 2011
'Weak link' is actually fine.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Musiwa42: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2011
governor is scared of boko haram. now all of you. get it. remove edo, delta and yoruba . it is
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by nduchucks: 2:08am On Jun 28, 2011
ezeagu:

'Weak link' is actually fine.

ngwannu, he is a weak link and a weaklin.  But why did you people rig vote for him en mass? Were you clueless of these characteristics?
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 2:10am On Jun 28, 2011
Soon Northerners will be paying homage to Boko Haram.

If this violence spreads to Kano and Katsina, then we should be very afraid.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by nduchucks: 2:17am On Jun 28, 2011
EzeUche!:

Soon Northerners will be paying homage to Boko Haram.

If this violence spreads to Kano and Katsina, then we should be very afraid.

What do you mean by Northerners paying homage to Boko Haram?

I do not believe that violence will spread to Kano or katsina any time soon. I expect those people to attack the symbols of government first - most of those that count are located in Abuja, Lagos, and PH.  In a way, a controlled escalation may force this clueless government to take a more effective action. Up till now the government's response has been nil. A disgrace.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

What do you mean by Northerners paying homage to Boko Haram?

I do not believe that violence will spread to Kano or katsina any time soon. I expect those people to attack the symbols of government first - most of those that count are located in Abuja, Lagos, and PH.  In a way, a controlled escallation may force this clueless government to take a more effective action. Up till now the government's response has been nil. A disgrace.

Please dont mind EzeUche. He's currently sniffing on something strong.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

ngwannu, he is a weak link and a weaklin.  But why did you people rig vote for him en mass? Were you clueless of these characteristics?

As far as I can see, there's no bombing in south eastern Nigeria.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 28, 2011
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ODUDUWA, capital Lagos
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 2:47am On Jun 28, 2011
ondo_boi:

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ODUDUWA, capital Lagos

Not my business, but the capital is Ibadan, no?
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 2:52am On Jun 28, 2011
Boko Haram better not have any targets South of Abuja.

I can't speak for the Yoruba, but with the Igbo and other Eastern groups, we will not tolerate that.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 28, 2011
EzeUche!:

I can't speak for the Yoruba, but with the Igbo and other Eastern groups, we will not tolerate that.
yoruba and  hausa isnt almost same thing, they share been muslem,sucide bombers(remember the first attemp in the church) begging etc whats dif? that one go skool pass the other.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by ektbear: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2011
I would suggest choosing a new capital in a proposed Odua Republic. One that can be built from virgin land, master-planned, and one which there are no indigenity issues. That way the Awori and other Lagos State indigenes can enjoy their own.

Somewhere on the coast in Ogun or Ondo, I would suggest.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by na2day(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2011
grin Don't blame the Goje o!
grin
Ti oloko nla ba ndo iyawo eni, ebe lanbe! grin
Meaning?
If someone wit a huge p.en1s is phockin ur wife, it'll be in order and very wise to beg him to do it gently cos if it tears, u're d one dat will be left wit a canyon! grin

Guess who d person wit a big dong is, in this case. lol
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by violent(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2011
Ti oloko nla ba ndo iyawo eni, ebe lanbe!

you don crase i swear!

Guess who d person wit a big dong is, in this case. lol

well, what i do know is that we're getting screwed in the árse, and the person isn't using lube
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by na2day(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2011
^^^ lol grin
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2011
Hmmm, this is an interesting development. So if those terrorists issue a fatwah on any political leader if he does not return looted funds immediately, we might see results. Hmmm
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2011
icez:

Is it really gej's fault?

Oga, who is in charge of those primarily responsible for the security of lives and properties of Nigerians?
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by babaowo: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2011
lol fear fear, naija and drama lol
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Lagosboy: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2011
1stCitizen:

Hmmm, this is an interesting development. So if those terrorists issue a fatwah on any political leader if he does not return looted funds immediately, we might see results. Hmmm

Maybe we need to go down that line and terrorize the looters in power, as long as innocent people are left alone. It appears the only thing these looters fear is the barrel of the gun grin grin
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by naijaking1: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2011
Lagosboy:

Maybe we need to go down that line and terrorize the looters in power, as long as innocent people are left alone. It appears the only thing these looters fear is the barrel of the gun grin grin

Your arguement is crossing the line.
Terorism is terrorism, there is nothing like terrorizing the "looters" and not the innocent people. Of all the people you guys have killed since after the election, all of them are simply the innocent ones.
GEJ who whooped your Buhari's backside is walking around safe, his deputy, senate president, others are safe.
You'r e busy killing the innocent people. I hope the moderator will help you mind your language, you faceless terrorist angry
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Akanbiedu(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2011
Lagosboy:

Bros not bad. Imagine Bode George having the fear of Boko haram. Would they have celebrated his come back from prison in the open?
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by phillipe: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2011
Who be the actor for this action film?
These days actor de die o!!
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by obongtunji: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2011
I no fit shout
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by shilling(f): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2011
Wow Nigeria . . . smh. #egobetter
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by olaolabiy: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2011
Funny thread. grin

Abeg, my Boko Haram brothers, I dey apologise because of my parents oo.

Abeg, I dey hold olive branch as I dey talk.

Fear dey cash me sef. The fear of Boko H is the . . . . . .
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by kennyalao: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2011
Wisdom is profitable to direct. "Eni ija o ba lo n pe'ra e l'okunri" (Only a man that is not besieged calls himself brave)
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by namfav(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2011
EzeUche!:

so do you plan on sending your head hunters up north?
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by olaolabiy: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2011
namfav:

so do you plan on sending your head hunters up north?

Namfav, you dey craze ni?

Una dey celebrate this Boko Haram, abi?

SMH. lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by sheriffman(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2011
If Boko Haram can change their tactics and start targeting looters and our past leaders who have not done well or even past and present ones who are found to be corrupt then I WANT TO JOIN THEM PLSSSSSSSSS
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Guyman02: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2011
Allahu Ak[b]bomb[/b]!  Goje piss for him knicker wen him hear of the suicide attack against Alhaji Ringim and decided to quickly tender his appology to the BOMBko Haram Islamists; he doesnt want his body to be used by anyone to claim 72 virgins (hurris) in 'paradise'
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by solayemi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
oga oooooooooooo. i think GEJ should leave the office as president. we need some1 that is bold as our leader. Goje shld leave the senate,after this apology he may end up donating to this group.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP / President Goofed Again At AU Meeting / Alleged N2.2bn Fraud: Fayose’s Trial Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.