Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,334 members, 7,891,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram (7319 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Koolking(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
Yes, we can start sending letters [signed and stamped] by Boko Haram group to our national treasury looters. The fear of Boko haram is beginning of confession
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by MMM2(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Is better 4 him,
B4 it is 2 late 4 him.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by maasoap(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
Governments, federal and state included made mistake at the very begining of this crisis. Why should security agents kill two of their members and shot another 20 even when they were not harmed and you swept it under carpet just like that. That single incident, we can all see where it has taken us today. Many people, most especially drivers have been killed by Nigerian Police, sadly enough, most of these killer police are still wearing police uniform. Personally, I don't have any problem with their name "Western education is a sin" as long as they don't conduct and express themselves or their believe in a violent manner. The Government institutions should be aware that not everybody or group can be made to suffer injustice and expected not to fight back. Respect for the citizens' right is the begining of wisdom.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
Goje is nottin but a wise looter, in a country where there's no security and you received a dead threat what would you do, oblige by the demands to safe

my life otherwise you know the rest, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Nautillus(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
Nobody want to die, but everybody wants to go to heaven
grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Diligence: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
Nigeria is at war, its citizens refugees!! Oh Israel to ur tents!!
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Kpusmokuti: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
He must be up to something funny, i mean real funny
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by nastydamus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
Kpusmokuti:

He must be up to something funny, i mean real funny
Yeah, like staying alive! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by deadie(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
Congrats Bokos, you got more bragging rights. If you try harder, Ringim may tender his soon grin
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:13am On Jun 29, 2011
I guess his thinking is that 'it's better to be a live CHICKEN than a dead or sitting DUCK' undecided.
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
Apologising to terrorist? common that is insane for a former Governor of a country like Nigeria, When he took the seat, he swore to die for Nigeria, aint that true? Same to every Nigerian citizen, according to the constitution. literally, I'm not saying he should give his life for Nigeria, cuz I myself I wouldn't do it, but as a former head of state, he should at least protect his integrity and that of the country. All I can say is, That was a bad step he took. not a good example for the up coming leaders of this great nation, It cripples our security
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
Apologising to terrorist? common that is insane for a former Governor of a country like Nigeria, When he took the seat, he swore to die for Nigeria, aint that true? Same to every Nigerian citizen, according to the constitution. literally, I'm not saying he should give his life for Nigeria, cuz I myself I wouldn't do it, but as a former head of state, he should at least protect his integrity and that of the country. All I can say is, That was a bad step he took. not a good example for the up coming leaders of this great nation, It cripples our security
Re: Governor Danjuma Goje Apologises To Boko Haram by wazobiang: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2011
The man just signed his own death warrant.

It will come in the future because now he's lost his dika.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day / FG Records N725bn Deficit In First Quarter / What I Saw Today At Eleme Post Office In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.