Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Check Out Recent Photos Of Emmanuelle And How She Has Grown So Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Recent Photos Of Emmanuelle And How She Has Grown So Fast (847 Views)

Susan Pwajok Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (photos) / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / #10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Recent Photos Of Emmanuelle And How She Has Grown So Fast by chiomaababy123: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2022
How time flies and how children grow to become adults. It is still shocking and unbelievable to see how she has really grown over a short period of time. The last time we saw her she was just a little girl. Who would have thought that Emmanuella will grow up so fast?

We all remember little Emmanuella right? Have you seen her recent photos that have got everyone talking? To those who still don't remember Emmanuella, she is a comedian popular known from Mark Angel.

She is a YouTube comedian who is working alongside Mark Angel a renowned skit maker. Emmanuella was born in 2010 which means as of 2022 she 12 years old. The comedian recently left everyone off gut with her beautiful recent pictures.

Emmanuella has been working alongside Mark Angel for years now. She made her first appearance on episode 134, titled ” Who Mess? ” Emmanuella has been a comedian for her whole life at the age of five. She had been in the industry where she show her skills and passion for over 7 years.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.joyinfonews.com/post/check-out-recent-photos-of-emmanuelle-and-how-she-has-grown-so-fast

Re: Check Out Recent Photos Of Emmanuelle And How She Has Grown So Fast by sweetonugbu: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Post her full picture i want to cheeck sometiing.

(1) (Reply)

It's Goodbye From Here ... / Difference Between Vice, Deputy, And Assistant. / Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.