Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,997 members, 7,890,258 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Strange Guest Chapter 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Guest Chapter 1 (125 Views)

Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Guest Chapter 1 by wizard777: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
The strange man was banging the door really hard and loud.

Half side of his face was bruised and covered in the blood. His hair was rough and his cloth was dirty as if he was being dragged on the floor.

“Please help me”, the man shouted. ” I had an accident while driving on the highway down the road”, he stated. ” I’m here because this is the nearest place where I can get help”, he clarified.

“Please, I’m losing a lot of blood” he begged.

My friend was about to open it when my brother stopped him.

The time was already late, 11:30pm to be precise. It was hard to decide if we should open it or not because it was only three of us at home.

After several minutes of contemplation, my brother finally opened the door for the stranger to come in
read more @ https://www.google.com/url?q=https://wizad.com.ng/strange-guest-chapter-1/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiNh-uZ_5f2AhURyoUKHeG8Ci8QFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw05UMMhSBiRaJxMdLcOnrIe

(1) (Reply)

But Why... / Share Your Youtube Channel Link Let's Subscribe / Medibas Film Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.