Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,850 members, 7,889,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects (14752 Views)

Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by etokhana: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari is on an official visit to Nasarawa state to commission some projects executed by the Federal and State governments.

He arrived in Lafia, Nasarawa state capital around 10:00am on Thursday.

The President will first inspect the Lafia cargo airport before inaugurating other projects.

He was received by the state governor Abdullahi Sule and other dignitaries in the state.

Governor Sule, earlier on Tuesday announced that the President is expected to visit the country and urged residents in the State to turn out en-masse to receive the President.

He listed some of the projects expected to be commissioned to include Loko-Oweto Bridge, CBN complex, Federal Secretariat complex, and Abuja-Keffi-Lafia-Makurdi dual carriageway.

Others are Nasarawa Vocation and Skills Acquisition Institute, Karu and Lafia Bus Terminal, Keffi Square, and Neighbourhood Market.
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/02/24/live-buhari-visits-nasarawa-to-commission-projects/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Vasically: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Ok ooo

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Cubalabloo(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
We have long for this type of news here in Benue State. But sadly, our governor is a finch.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Maxymilliano(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2022
It is time for Buhari to visit Ukraine to commission projects kiss

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by yabej27781: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Myhh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
cheesy

terrorist Buhari visit nassarawa
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by sajera4178: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Na all the time you dy go commission....fox country jhor
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Most of the Northern states keep commissioning projects left , right and center.......

We hope all states in Nigeria can emulate this.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [color=#006600][/color].

God bless Nasarawa State.

God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We have long for this type of news here in Benue State. But sadly, our governor is a finch.
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Truer words have never been spoken!!

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by 2Ways(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2022
I'm there live.
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by CheapWebsite1: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2022
weldone
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Deeprooted: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by OBALOLA55(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2022
MESSAGE TO AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA BOLA AHMED TINUBU E-RATS cool
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by BlaqJosh: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmm,
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by BigDawsNet: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Our president should visit Ukraine to hold peace talk immediately
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2022
If U know how damage Buhari cause simply because of him visiting keffi,it could have been better for him not to come.we are waiting for him to enter keffi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2022
When will Buhari visit Ukraine for medical attention sad
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by honestivo(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Timely visit to finalize plans for the incoming APC chair
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Pio44: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Location, make Russia bomb visit him
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by excomarow(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2022
w
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by rowland545(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
I day pity people way go pass nyanya-kugbo road today ...dem go sleep for road...

I heard this news yesterday I no gree comot today...I no get strength to follow dat guy drag road
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Fadafada231(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
If U know how damage Buhari cause simply because of him visiting keffi,it could have been better for him not to come.we are waiting for him to enter keffi

Chai keffi I miss that place Sha, I remembered when I was there shocked
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by eTen94(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2022
I thought I saw buhari want to assist Ukraine to fight Russia, I won be pack my things run go Afghanistan
etokhana:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/02/24/live-buhari-visits-nasarawa-to-commission-projects/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by speak2me2015: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Because of this visit, people's shops have been pulled down in keffi LGA of the state.
People have lost their means of livelihood.
Am sure Buhari didn't send them that one.

This life no balance at all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by saintkel(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
2Ways:
I'm there live.
that's my state....d only thing I don't like is dis chopper disturbing our peace....hovering everywhere with such silly noise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by treesun: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Should Nasarawa not one the best of the places to live because of closeness to Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State / Rep Unisa Speak On Lawmakers’ Move To Unseat Speaker Gbajabiamila / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.