Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects (14754 Views)

Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Cubalabloo(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
post=110502471:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Truer words have never been spoken!!
Ortom or whatever he is referred to have done virtually nothing. He is a complete notion of failure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by treesun: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/02/24/live-buhari-visits-nasarawa-to-commission-projects/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Governor Sule, earlier on Tuesday announced that the President is expected to visit the country and urged residents in the State to turn out en-masse to receive the President

Is Nasarawa a country now?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by FreeIgboho817: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
Akinboyowa40: If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Chai keffi I miss that place Sha, I remembered when I was there shocked
we are made shop less,they force us out of our shops simple because Buhari is coming today.
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Pio44:
Location, make Russia bomb visit him
come to keffi new market
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Elibaba1: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
rowland545:
I day pity people way go pass nyanya-kugbo road today ...dem go sleep for road...

I heard this news yesterday I no gree comot today...I no get strength to follow dat guy drag road

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by DEEBOZZ(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Without much talk or too much blabbing!
I can brag with my shoulder high that Nasarawa State is the fastest growing state in the entire Middle Belt.
The Last time I entered Lafia for a project, I was massively amazed by the level of development going on in Nasarawa.
And the good thing about the whole thing is that the government don't care about most of these media publicity.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
speak2me2015:
Because of this visit, people's shops have been pulled down in keffi LGA of the state.
People have lost their means of livelihood.
Am sure Buhari didn't send them that one.

This life no balance at all.
as I dey talk to you now,na for canopy I dey be.the umbrella sef breeze don wine am since.nt comfortable at all
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by DEEBOZZ(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Ortom or whatever he is referred to have done virtually nothing. He is a complete notion of failure!
Always blaming insecurity for his failure.
He is a shame to governance .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by DEEBOZZ(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
treesun:

Governor Sule, earlier on Tuesday announced that the President is expected to visit the country and urged residents in the State to turn out en-masse to receive the President

Is Nasarawa a country now?!
Lol grin cheesy grin

Typical error more like.
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by omenkaLives(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We have long for this type of news here in Benue State. But sadly, our governor is a finch.
Our own cargo airport which Atim Dyako inaugurated years ago has become a festering grounds for nyam toho.

But some people here think we dislike Ortom because he's in pdp, meanwhile, they love him only because he wakes up everyday with an insult or attack aimed at the President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2022
omenkaLives:
Our own cargo airport which Atim Dyako inaugurated years ago has become a festering grounds for nyam toho.

But some people here think we dislike Ortom because he's in pdp, meanwhile, they love him only because he wakes up everyday with an insult or attack aimed at the President.
lol
my sweet omenka
if you focus on your state
Nobody has the right to put mouth in it grin kiss wink

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Cognitivereason: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We have long for this type of news here in Benue State. But sadly, our governor is a finch.

Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state...
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by FLYFIRE(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Before now no president went about to commission any state project but now, because there is nothing to commission someone is gallivanting to see what to commission
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by zukachris(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Buy a Perkins sound proof diesel generator.

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by FLYFIRE(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
omenkaLives:

When did this man leave your APC? Calculate properly, check & see when you started to criticize him. And besides, do you expect him to be unfortunate like APC governors that invites your lord to come commission market stores.
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Cubalabloo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state...
Says who?
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cool
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by McOluOmo: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:
It is time for Buhari to visit Ukraine to commission projects kiss

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Cognitivereason: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Says who?
Seems u were born yesterday

Just post a link here to any good news from Benue state...

A state where all the tribes are not in good terms..
Horrible roads
No development
Extreme poverty and backwardness
Never seen a state where huts are still be being built and celebrated...imagine round huts even in the capital city..
Makurdi is a shithole
No notable individual from that state except 2 baba since existence
Absolutely zero contribution to the country
Virtually All the men are drunkards
All the young boys are cultist or potential cultist...
No jobs ..no industry.. nothing..
Food basket of the nation my ass
Useless state government
They owe their workers like hell...
Extreme tribalism in everything..
Poor water..
Terrible climate
Bar and beer palour is the only business that moves...
Useless state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by clothingonline(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nasarawa is Abuja outskirts close
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Cubalabloo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Never knew an adult could spill this nonesense. Just wonder where you were concieved.
Cognitivereason:

Just post a link here to any good news from Benue state...

A state where all the tribes are not in good terms..
Horrible roads
No development
Extreme poverty and backwardness
Never seen a state where huts are still be being built and celebrated...imagine round huts even in the capital city..
Makurdi is a shithole
No jobs ..no industry.. nothing..
Food basket of the nation my ass
Useless state government
They owe their workers like hell...
Extreme tribalism in everything..
Poor water..
Terrible climate
Bar and beer palour is the only business that moves...
Useless state
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by nathyx(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Only Northerner states get to enjoy federal government projects angry angry
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Vasgas: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
If U know how damage Buhari cause simply because of him visiting keffi,it could have been better for him not to come.we are waiting for him to enter keffi

sorry. you base in keffi also. those massive demolition no b play o
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Slimwhyt(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na why security forces jst dey disturb my peace here for bukan sidi, lafia. Because bubu come commission new CBN building
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Ivimmanuel: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Useless state
which kind insult be dis nau?
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by EBEk101(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
President wey dey commission 2km road that one nah president?
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vasgas:

sorry. you base in keffi also. those massive demolition no b play o
traders are back to olden days,canopy erected at every corner
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by NGpatriot: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
#SAI BABA is commissioning the new cargo airport in Nasarawa.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by marktpompido(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations to our Baby State, Nasarawa State
Re: Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects by omenkaLives(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
FLYFIRE:

When did this man leave your APC? Calculate properly, check & see when you started to criticize him. And besides, do you expect him to be unfortunate like APC governors that invites your lord to come commission market stores.
Only an unconscionable dolt doesn't know i disliked Ortom right from when GSM gave him APC nomination in preference to Jime.

You Okoros dislike Ikpezu for non performance but want Benue people to love Ortom for doing even worse. I have told you lot and will keep saying it, the air in your terror ravaged and desolate enclave has been polluted by chemical agents that makes thinking like a normal human a herculean task.

Y'all can go ahead and keep licking his redundant rump. The people of Benue state long passed a vote of no confidence on him.

Goodbye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'We Are Coming Back On October 30' – Bandits Write Niger State Community / Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo / 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.