Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,262 members, 7,947,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed (2747 Views)

I'm Now Heading For The AFCON: See My Decision About Sex / What Is Your Decision About Marriage? / Need Help In Making A Decision About My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Donaluta(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Allah assuming you dey close to me ... I for use slap scatter your face ... Girl dey show you sign say she no love you ..and she be olosho for that matter... You dey mumu dry beg olosho weh no regard you.. assuming you dey close to me.. you for collect drilling wototo ... Wida you naaa... You dey zuzu taaaaa... Get out from nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by dannex4adx(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Viridis:
The Simple answer is that you are a fool. I don't know why a self reliant man should be controlled by a woman he feeds and accommodates just because of ordinary kpekus. Can't you dump her and find another person? She is not the only girl in the world.

I can't write an epistle for you simp. But just know that you have been used. And even dumping her and collecting all the things you bought for her won't be enough to punish her. Miserable loser

Exactly! The O. P is a big fool! He is still asking for people's opinions on what to do about the so called girl. You deserved the hot slap she gave you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by mainkendo: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by nerdfrost(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
angry this op is a disgrace to men

!Nosimp2022 angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by TheWolfen(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Suffer no dey tire u? Leave toxic relationships.
It is exhausting.
No peace of mind.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by lionphil(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey:
I actually posted this already in my last topic about me and my girl having issue about this ex of a thing about her telling her ex that she can’t resist him if they are together that something else will happen,which means sex,you will all see this in my last topic.,because she definitely don’t wanna admit that what she did is wrong…,so her mom called me yesterday and begged me that I should just settle it with her..we’ve being on this since Monday..,because she claims she’s always catching cruise with him with those nasty chats.,and this is the third time of getting them doing that,so I went to meet her last night and told her we need to talk.,I had to call her almost 3 times before she answered it was her friend that later tell her that atleast she should Answer..,so as I was talking to her yesternight trying to settle things with her..taking things calmly..,and I asked her in I and this guy who does she want..,she said i shouldn’t ask her that.,I leave that question to her even though she ask me not to ask her,I told her the guy is dangerous and can affect our future.,because I’ve known the guy to be a cultist.,so I told her can she just drop all this..,the next thing was that she just walked out on me and tell me I’m talking like a smoker and someone that doesn’t have sense….,so I went to meet her in the sitting room..she was removing her sim in her phone because I bought that phone for her, and want to start heading out that night…I was trying to stop her and the next thing that landed on my face was a dirty slap,I couldn’t see anything again that moment lol.,and off she go..,so I locked the gate last night and said wherever she wanna go she should be going..the next thing was that she called her mom that have locked her out and her mom was begging so hard.…she had to start knocking my door yesterday that she wanna pack out and was cursing., so I said I’m going to help her pack to make things easy,so my landlord ask me to stop that,because I was so provoked and angry,so my landlord came around and settle things and then ask her to say sorry to me..,she said she can’t say sorry that she doesn’t have fault..she find it hard to say sorry at last..,so the landlord left around 1am that night..just to settle things I still went in to beg her and hug her..,that I’m over it even when I know she has the whole fault..,so this morning.,she went out angrily again…she doesn’t even say anything or greet.,I’ve spent so much on that girl..,I’ve invested so much on her..,one of my friend says I’ve made her too expensive and make her see everything about me,that that’s one of the reason why she’s acting that way..,so Nairalanders I need your advice..,please even though I’ve begged her and she’s still acting this way even when I know she’s at fault.,what do I do about this issue?my parents already know her and see her as who I’m going to marry.,they aren’t aware of all this happening.,because my parents know her parents already..please help about this I’m feeling so bad..no insults please.,and I’m sorry if my grammars are not too good..,please help me move this to front page!!if possible ��

You see thunder... the one from heaven, the one from hell, the thunder from underneath the earth will fire you... bloody idiot given the penis of a man when you're just a useless slowpoke. You're begging the bitch for what?? After raising her status and helping her life. Ah! Ko ni daa fun e se. Wo, it will never be well with you if you continue with that broke leach that has nothing to offer but stress, headaches and intimidation. Ah! You say you're a man? You're not sir.

Well, if you would read and comprehend.

1. Get yourself another girl no matter what she looks like, bring her home often, you don't need to sleep with her but make sure that useless girl sees her. Give it time, the story will change.

Make sure you ignore her calls ad infinitum. She doesn't deserve you sir

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by luizpippo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you no put her load for outside wey she go come meet, then Ogun fit kee you.

She slapped you and you are begging.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Madmazel99(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
what have you invested on her that you allow her humiliate you like this? Bro, in your next relationship stop giving women what you know you will later regret and say "you have invested so much in her". Anything you are giving a woman should be something you can easily give people and not cry about it later if things didn't go well in the future.

Don't allow anyone to humiliate you like this again either man or woman. Have some self respect.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by omaclarry(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Where una dey see emotional strength to deydate sef..
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by omaclarry(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Where una dey see emotional strength to dey date sef..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Ronnnie: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey:
I actually posted this already in my last topic about me and my girl having issue about this ex of a thing about her telling her ex that she can’t resist him if they are together that something else will happen,which means sex,you will all see this in my last topic.,because she definitely don’t wanna admit that what she did is wrong…,so her mom called me yesterday and begged me that I should just settle it with her..we’ve being on this since Monday..,because she claims she’s always catching cruise with him with those nasty chats.,and this is the third time of getting them doing that,so I went to meet her last night and told her we need to talk.,I had to call her almost 3 times before she answered it was her friend that later tell her that atleast she should Answer..,so as I was talking to her yesternight trying to settle things with her..taking things calmly..,and I asked her in I and this guy who does she want..,she said i shouldn’t ask her that.,I leave that question to her even though she ask me not to ask her,I told her the guy is dangerous and can affect our future.,because I’ve known the guy to be a cultist.,so I told her can she just drop all this..,the next thing was that she just walked out on me and tell me I’m talking like a smoker and someone that doesn’t have sense….,so I went to meet her in the sitting room..she was removing her sim in her phone because I bought that phone for her, and want to start heading out that night…I was trying to stop her and the next thing that landed on my face was a dirty slap,I couldn’t see anything again that moment lol.,and off she go..,so I locked the gate last night and said wherever she wanna go she should be going..the next thing was that she called her mom that have locked her out and her mom was begging so hard.…she had to start knocking my door yesterday that she wanna pack out and was cursing., so I said I’m going to help her pack to make things easy,so my landlord ask me to stop that,because I was so provoked and angry,so my landlord came around and settle things and then ask her to say sorry to me..,she said she can’t say sorry that she doesn’t have fault..she find it hard to say sorry at last..,so the landlord left around 1am that night..just to settle things I still went in to beg her and hug her..,that I’m over it even when I know she has the whole fault..,so this morning.,she went out angrily again…she doesn’t even say anything or greet.,I’ve spent so much on that girl..,I’ve invested so much on her..,one of my friend says I’ve made her too expensive and make her see everything about me,that that’s one of the reason why she’s acting that way..,so Nairalanders I need your advice..,please even though I’ve begged her and she’s still acting this way even when I know she’s at fault.,what do I do about this issue?my parents already know her and see her as who I’m going to marry.,they aren’t aware of all this happening.,because my parents know her parents already..please help about this I’m feeling so bad..no insults please.,and I’m sorry if my grammars are not too good..,please help me move this to front page!!if possible ��
When a relationship starts affect your peace of mind,then it's becoming toxic....
Why go through all this stress just for a relationship....from what I read you should just let her go so she can fulfill all her fantasies with the guy...Don't try to stop her Kos if you do that,you are only pushing her to him more....she is in her feelings so nobody can tell her otherwise...when the guy bleeps and dumps her again then she will realise she made a mistake and try to come back to you...
It's obvious she has lost respect for you and when a girl does that,then it's only a matter of time she cheats on you....
My advice for you is to let her Go...but I know you won't since you believe she will change...so lemme free you to your decision.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Ronnnie: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
luizpippo:
If you no put her load for outside wey she go come meet, then Ogun fit kee you.

She slapped you and you are begging.
That shit made me laff...she slapped you and you went to beg her....
He is very Weak and women despises weak men

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Ronnnie: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
fikayormi:
Death to Simps tongue

Op you no well at all I swear and you deserve her

See how a liability is mumuing him cheesy

My advice be say make you continue with her abeg, if you leave her now shey na me go date and tolerate all that ? She was made for you alone . Infact God will give you strength to endure it till the end .

Abeg make we no dey liberate all dis simps again, let them continue wallowing in frustration and misery till they die , they don’t help their fellow men , all they do with their resources is squander and lavish it on girls who will still give them misery in return .

You can’t serve both God and mammon, let them continue simping till they die .

Oloriburuku undecided
Boss calm down na
Trust me wen I say after all this abuse he will still stay with her claiming she will change
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by 1x2x3: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please who knows this guy's location?

He needs some serious beating....... Anyone know his location?
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Herbephe1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Once a soldier always a soldier.... Once a simp....
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Ulunne777(f): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are not OK at all.

Let her go and block her everywhere and let me tell you if you let her in after she comes back begging,you will regret in your marriage.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey:
Here is my own question , are you marrying her because both parents knew themselves already or is the love you have for her.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by remi4ever(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
I usually do not comment on topics.. But O.P I've seen a lot of SIMPs on this Forum, you're the SIMPlest of them all..

Them suppose send you go Ukraine make Russia nuke you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
You will fall and break leg tomorrow for making me angry this night.

Why did you bring this kind of a useles. Topic here for me to read.

You are the biggest mumu I have known

Banny wey you de try help her life dey do you like this.

Your landlord is a fool for telling you to forgive that girl. Na so he and his wife take dey live. ?

Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by milliondollas(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
YOU CAME FROM THE FAMILY OF SHEEP
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by linearity: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bros, sorry this girl na one chance.

You have to let her go, forget the investments; cut her loss, she is using you because she knows you love and care for her.

Throw her stuff outside and lock her out, don’t listen to her mom when she calls, don’t take her back when she comes back ‘crying’ and ‘repenting’, she does not love you.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by ajailer(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
The girl n her mama just dey use op catch cruise

Please leave her, there are lots of fishes in the Ocean

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by kushercain: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Op I believe you're just catching cruise. But if all what you wrote is TRUE?! Nna mehn. Them suppose tie you to iroko tree use naked wire flog sense enter your head. I have no advice for you but one: NEVER EVER BEG ANYONE FOR LOVE. NEVER.

Let that Hoe go. Or don't, your funeral
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by kernniejay(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lakesidegrey:
I'm suppposed to ignore this post because you are too silly for my liking but I feel I should just let you know how stupid you are because of a useless girl. You cannot force anyone to love you, let her be. By the time the opponents of her cultist boyfriend use her to count scores, she will know how far.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Haykinss: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Sir pls stop acting like a fool ooooo
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Bignuell(m): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2022
I'd pick a particular comment from the previous post "you're the author of your problem". Slapped you, walked out on you, curse you, person wey you dey house, feed. She's not the person you'll marry in jesus name. With all these, you're still talking 'bout marriage. You need to cut ties with that lady, she's toxic and uncultured. You guys couldn't walk a mile while dating, how'd you do a decade in marriage. You didn't mention any good character of her's, so what are you really hooked on, the sex, the pvssy juice. You deserve someone who'd return equal and more than the love you give. One more thing, block delete her mother's number. All the best brother
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by boxer022(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2022
I wonder why it is difficult for most of us guys to read the hand writing on the wall, from what you explained the girl doesn't have any feelings for you not to talk of love. She is fully invested in her ex boyfriend and no matter what you or anyone else does, she will never leave him. You tried as much as you can to patch things up all because I believe you love her but she is not willing to be with you. How can someone you claim to love take offence with you because you told her to decide who she wants for herself, not to talk about making such statement as she made. You said you want to make your final decision on her but to me I believe you would have done that long time ago so as to forestall this type of repeated insults and assault. She even went ahead to slap you before moving out of your house, how can someone you said you want to spend the rest of your life with assault you in such a manner, supposing you get married to her, then you should expect her to be assaulting you on any slight provocation. My advice to you my brother is move on with your life as she has done that already, forget about your family knowing about her or not, I am sure that if they get to know what you are passing through with her, they will give you their full support.
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by Emzy5D(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Relationship is not by force
Esp Nigeria girls they're miserable and useless
You get mind óò dealing with cultist if u no move on with your life u will eventually die and the other guy go dey pín ur gal after ur decade
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by luizpippo(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2022
I still dey vex so I had to comment again.

This OP should be tied to a bamboo stick and shot in the waist.

Chase her out, as she is attempting to remove her sim, tell her to follow through with it or Ogun go kee una two, block her mum everywhere, block her, if you are kwanjified, download michat or tinder and arrange for whocup, you might have post-stupidity clarity after you cum

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by mystery22: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2022
grin No this can't be real, nobody can be this stupid and foolish...
Re: I Want To Take My Final Decision About Her!!your Advice Is Needed by peedeeasobie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lakesidegrey:

You need help. A mental evaluation. Visit the nearest psychiatric immediately.
You are no longer thinking straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. / Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy / How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.