Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,700 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED (1839 Views)

My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Family Nairalander pls help

Is she really pregnant?
I think the line is too faint to proof pregnancy cry damn cry

Pls help me urgently

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by gaby(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations Papa bonboy.....

A bouncing baby on the way for you.

Wehdone.

Sha no kill that pikin oh...i dey warn you.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by olabrinks(f): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
100 percent pregnant

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by twinke209(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
When you are about to get down with her you didn't inform us, now you are asking when you already know the answer to your question. Congrats though
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Adaanna(f): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
She is very pregnant grin (papa marvelous).

Congratulations oo.

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wait for four months if you’re not sure then. Lol. Happy Fathers Day in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Adaanna:
She is very pregnant grin (papa marvelous).

Congratulations oo.
mtchew cry cry cry cry marvellous ko... chidinma ni
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
meobizy:
Wait for four months if you’re not sure then. Lol. Happy Fathers Day in advance.
cry cry cry cry cry
olabrinks:
100 percent pregnant
cry cry cry cry
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Acidosis(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations brother. The faint line means her pregnancy hormones are still building up. You can do a confirmatory blood test.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Congratulations brother. The faint line means her pregnancy hormones are still building up. You can do a confirmatory blood test.
don't congratulate me sir... I'm thinking seriously as I dey like this
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:

Why?
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Bobloco: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:

Why are you thinking seriously?
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Why?
it was unplanned... and she a side chick
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:

Congratulations again, brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Truvelisback(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wait, i am cumming.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by thorpido(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yes, she's pregnant.Congrats papa Ekaette.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Drone95(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Repeat the test again after seven days . HCG hormone will be active by then.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Congratulations again, brother.
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Mindlog: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:

But the child will not be a side baby, so brace up. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
N
Mindlog:

But the child will not be a side baby, so brace up. cheesy
lmao
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Justkatty(f): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Op said he shouldn't be congratulated ���������
Oga no vex but congratulations
She's pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by ststyreal(f): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. grin grin side chick don get belle, naw the main chick go hear am. Congratulations oooooo unfaithful men everywhere you go.... Sam okposo Dem. I hate cheaters with passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by wunmi590(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Error401:

Funny guy, when you dey pour, shey you think say nah inside gutter you dey pour am ni? angry

Funny guy cheesy
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Once again congratulations grin

Error401:
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Richy4(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2022
It is a thing of joy buddy... I have to join the Nairaland family to also congratulate you smiley

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by ahnie: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Ekun orire sir

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2022
ahnie:
Ekun orire sir
eseun MA.... But it's unwanted ntoriolohun shocked
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Richy4:
It is a thing of joy buddy... I have to join the Nairaland family to also congratulate you smiley
haha thank you... But I'm fuckeddd
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2022
ststyreal:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. grin grin side chick don get belle, naw the main chick go hear am. Congratulations oooooo unfaithful men everywhere you go.... Sam okposo Dem. I hate cheaters with passion.
ain't a cheater.... The package get as he be
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Richy4(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Error401:
haha thank you... But I'm fuckeddd

Now that the whole thing have "Sank in"... Is it safe or the right time to ask what your plans are? Or are u still having some doubts if she is indeed pregnant or not?

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant? PICTURES ATTACHED by Error401: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Richy4:

Now that the whole thing have "Sank in"... Is it safe or the right time to ask what your plans are? Or are u still having some doubts if she is indeed pregnant or not?
I'll have her do the test again. Then if positive... She'd be a baby mama cos I'm not ready to marry and even if I am... She's not gonna be the one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House / Heart Bleed / A Transgender Five Year Old! Lord Have Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.