Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (608 Views)

War Between University Of Lagos And UNIBEN On Twiter (photos) / Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Samson0303: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
I need advice on this is urgent...
Re: .. by immortalcrown(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
Find a Russian soldier dead body in Nigeria.
Re: .. by Samson0303: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Find a Russian soldier dead body in Nigeria.

How I fit get one dead Russian soldier is urgent
Re: .. by immortalcrown(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Samson0303:
How I fit get one dead Russian soldier is urgent
How do you get someone you want around you?
Re: .. by smileyoo: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
lol. very easy, but I will not tell you because am still a Nigerian citizen and love my nation, regardless of the bad leadership.
this op, this is a joke taking too far.
ordinary ragtag terrorists and criminals, like boko-harram, Fulani herdsmen murderers, kidnappers, are still given us daily headache, and you still want to add this terminator of a man called Putin, to the ugly list of our national headache.
Re: .. by Samson0303: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. very easy, but I will not tell you because am still a Nigerian citizen and love my nation, regardless of the bad leadership.
this op, this is a joke taking too far.
ordinary ragtag terrorists and criminals, like boko-harram, Fulani herdsmen murderers, kidnappers, are still given us daily headache, and you still want to add this terminator of a man called Putin, to the ugly list of our national headache.

I beg tell me am checking something for a brother pls
Re: .. by FaceTanke: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wahala
Re: .. by Samson0303: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:
Wahala

I'm asking for a brother
Re: .. by Creativeace(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia ?
The President of Ukraine is speaking with tremble in his voice, trying to keep his people from despair, just because Putin made a nine minutes speeh. Seriously ? Nigeria ?

Delete this thread mate, it's unpatriotic
Re: .. by smileyoo: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Samson0303:

I beg tell me am checking something for a brother pls
I will not tell you, because it's like urging me to use the sword and cut myself, because in my nation's safety lies my own safety.
Re: .. by Torosk1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Write war letter to thier president and threatens them with guns and bombs
Na there you go no say my vallage dey near Cemeroun

(1) (Reply)

Looking For New Friends In Ife / Ok / He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.