Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,194 members, 7,913,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Omo,street Is Tough Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo,street Is Tough Oo (508 Views)

Loneliness Is Tough / Single Guys, Please Ensure To Marry A Virgin. The Street Is Cold. See Why / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo,street Is Tough Oo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
This year hasn't been good for me financially,to eat sef na big wahala....borrowing up n down,no more self respect to savour...con be like say life dey do me
Maybe because I'm in my finals,i have never been broke like dz in my life,i even cried today in my room cus i always feel useless when i don't hav money...To God who made me,i haven't eaten anything today,had to get out of my hostel n walk down d street so i can stop thinking

Its so frustrating really
Family even ain't willing to help,most of dem put me on "blue tick" on whatsapp

God is wise sha....Better days ahead

1 Like

Re: Omo,street Is Tough Oo by Izprince(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
One thing that motivate a man.

Empty pocket.

Aje e go better las las

1 Like

Re: Omo,street Is Tough Oo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Izprince:
One thing that motivate a man.

Empty pocket.

Aje e go better las las

I swear man
Re: Omo,street Is Tough Oo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
In my 27 years of existence, I have known hunger to be the great motivator.

You can never move to the next level while comfortable. You need discomfort, and hunger is always the perfect ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Omo,street Is Tough Oo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
HenryDion:
In my 27 years of existence, I have known hunger to be the great motivator.

You can never move to the next level while comfortable. You need discomfort, and hunger is always the perfect ingredient.

You are right boss

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation And Its Effect On Your Health And Well-being / Have You Ever Contemplated Suicide? / Apart From The Morality View, There Is Nothing Wrong With Prostitution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.