Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,547 members, 7,901,610 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) (25219 Views)

UEFA To Move Champions League Final Out Of St. Petersburg, Russia / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by sotall(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
maticar:

You know nothing, I'll pass

Thats how pro-Russia loudmouths on nairaland reacts when they have nothing reasonable to say.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Kingcalls: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
paulolee:

u still de call this scammer madrid dt made me lost 5k bcoz dey refused to grow some balls n attack
no shot on target n was dominated all tru d game asif i was watching PSG vs Brest..
even d vinicious u take dey brag was pocketed by Hakimi all tru till e was subbed, benzema was silent n PSG ran d show all nite
if PSG no beat them well for spain means say PSG useless...DT Madrid should jus face n win d league bcox no other Spanish club serious for now

Are u new in football? How can u just use first leg to judge ? U haven't learnt from barca Liverpool
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by dettolgel: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
They can move it to Mars for all we care. Putin has made a brutal statement and the west has taken notice. America should follow their Monroe doctrine and stop being hypocritical and causing unnecessary wars. Russia isn’t Libya, Iraq or other countries they have messed with in the past.

Which statement? Maybe Putin should mistakenly drop 3 rockets in any of the NATO countries and we can test your logic. grin
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by mywells: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
They should have move it to an Asian country,why home of a participant.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by JohnSP99: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though UEFA wants to receive the “Ukraine Treatment” from Dr. Vladimir Putin.... Na only time E go take. grin

Gazprom Company, which happens to be one of the leading sponsors of the UCL might just withdraw their sponsorship.
who do you think will loose when they withdraw their sponsorship, this is one of the consequences that Putin will bring upon Russia, imagine all Russian businesses being grounded outside Russia, the financial implications it will bring on their investors. it's going to be ernomous. these are things Putin should have put in consideration before invading a full country .
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by JohnSP99: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
sotall:

Tell your bully Russia to attack a NATO country .

You think na only Putin be mad man
I dey tell you, that's when you will know that there are some crazy presidents that will not even wait for the US before they take action
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kingcalls:

But u hailed America when they invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. What of Vietnam? And also empowering rebel in nicaragua ? Do u know how many countries in South America USA ruined because of USSR ...go read international history

Ignorance and irrational sentiment dey worry dem. grin
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Why can't your almighty US/NATO meet Russia in Ukraine like you threatened last week?

grin

1 Like

Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Rapadl4(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (video )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHhzbc8JOM0
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by ifeanyiclement: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good it's time some people start reaping what they sowed
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Psalmistproject: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
House dey burn, US & NATO dey shout Up NEPA! grin grin

If Russia extends the war beyond Ukraine, will there be any Champions League or Formula 1 to play?

Small kids.

Allowing Ukrainians to face Russians was a strategy by NATO forces to study more about Russian capabilities and Russia fell to the trap. Unlike when they took Crimea, the Ukrainians never had the kind of support they're getting now.
Russia may win the war in a few days but must have laid enough footprint to tackle all their war secrets.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by DoggoneDogg: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
Psalmistproject:

Allowing Ukrainians to face Russians was a strategy by NATO forces to study more about Russian capabilities and Russia fell to the trap. Unlike when they took Crimea, the Ukrainians never had the kind of support they're getting now.
Russia may win the war in a few days but must have laid enough footprint to tackle all their war secrets.
[/s]

Are you aware that Russia are using like a tenth of their capabilities?

No ICBMs, no S-400s, no ballistic missiles, no subs, no nukes, etc. Just old WWII era tanks & bombs that even Nigeria has.

Your lie no even make sense.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Soso990240:
u have spoken as god of soccer... Wait till them shock you.. Apart from Man City ( PSG won them 2: 0 first leg, City won 2:1 second leg) and Liverpool, which other team fit play PSG? lets keep watching
they have to get past Madrid first and that is not yet a done deal and lastly they are not even playing convincingly so I don't really expect anything exceptional from them
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by LIONSABRE(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
So they really did it.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by toffyz(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
QuinModah:
I wish to inform the general public that the below mentioned name with number attached is a scammer

0250917400 Latifat pemisire akinola wema bank
+2347064225292

I sent money for delivery and she didn't deliver it this is over 1 month and she has refused to pick her calls or respond to messages.
Are you 100% sure she's still alive?
Are you still seeing her online?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 6:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Enoch3721:
they have to get past Madrid first and that is not yet a done deal and lastly they are not even playing convincingly so I don't really expect anything exceptional from them
They outplayed Madrid in d first leg in every aspect and won the Match.. what else do u expect? Really? But u think Bayern is a contender yet Bayern struggled to get a Draw against Salzburg.. that's hypocrisy man. PSG have never struggled against big teams this season, it's a fact. So, quote me after the second leg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Soso990240:
They outplayed Madrid in d first leg in every aspect and won the Match.. what else do u expect? Really? But u think Bayern is a contender yet Bayern struggled to get a Draw against Salzburg.. that's hypocrisy man. PSG have never struggled against big teams this season, it's a fact. So, quote me after the second leg.
boss, you can say whatever you want to say I will still not rate them as high as you want to although they've come into this competition as favourite but they've not kick-started the competition the way you would have expected them to that is why I'm not giving a damn about them, but based on the performance they had against Real Madrid I would I would be convinced if the replicated it the second leg
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Enoch3721:
boss, you can say whatever you want to say I will still not rate them as high as you want to although they've come into this competition as favourite but they've not kick-started the competition the way you would have expected them to that is why I'm not giving a damn about them, but based on the performance they had against Real Madrid I would I would be convinced if the replicated it the second leg
ok.. can we place a bet on it? PSG will qualify ahead of Madrid.. and Madrid won't win the return leg match. Not less than 50k, not more than 300k.. let's run it one on one Betting. Are you in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Soso990240:
ok.. can we place a bet on it? PSG will qualify ahead of Madrid.. and Madrid won't win the return leg match. Not less than 50k, not more than 300k.. let's run it one on one Betting. Are you in?
no but I don't do bet but all I'm trying to prove is that PSG Is not as strong as u have hyped just imagine after that brilliant display they needed a late winner to win the game
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Psalmistproject: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=110552396][s][/s]

Are you aware that Russia are using like a tenth of their capabilities?

No ICBMs, no S-400s, no ballistic missiles, no subs, no nukes, etc. Just old WWII era tanks & bombs that even Nigeria has.

I don't know what you want to prove except naivety.
So the precision guided missiles used to destroy Ukrainians military bases are old fashioned?
They can't deploy nukes because they need Ukraine in tact to steal their resources and even if they attempt, they'll be exposing even more of their secrets.

Ukrainians have fought side by side with Russia from historical paths. They simply need to spread randomly within cities and bait Russians into a face to face battle like the Soviet union against German heavily weaponized force during WW2.

Russia can't deploy any more nukes because the soldiers aren't gathering at a place Ukrainians are spread out hidden under shadows waiting for serious blood bath. Russia also can't use air defense as the war builds intensity cause they will be bombing also their soldiers.

Anyhow the war spins, Russia looses in the end. They can't stand the strong insurgency awaiting the new puppet govt they will install. Ukraine will in the end be a lost cause after years of fighting. Also there are also millions of Ukrainians in Russia if they pick up arms with the support of destroyers from the West. Russia will still be in trouble.
So Putin has actually demonstrated cowardice of the greatest order.
If he wants to prove his resolve, he should have started with a NATO nation not flex muscles with his own blood brother.

Russia is actually exposing a lot of weakness.

And concerning lies again, did you hear Russia also deployed hybrid war tactics?
Did you hear they attacked with multiple malwares?

So much of ignorance about modern war tactics.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by dochenaj: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though UEFA wants to receive the “Ukraine Treatment” from Dr. Vladimir Putin.... Na only time E go take. grin
Gazprom Company, which happens to be one of the leading sponsors of the UCL might just withdraw their sponsorship.
The UCL is not begging for sponsors, sponsors beg to sponsor the UCL.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by QuinModah(f): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
toffyz:

Are you 100% sure she's still alive?
Are you still seeing her online?
Yes and her accomplice is Blessing she has been traced to Badore Ajah. I will update you soon
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by Msport(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Russia Should Just Pipe Low for now and Stop Destroying Ukraine
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by toffyz(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes and her accomplice is Blessing she has been traced to Badore Ajah. I will update you soon
Alright Sis.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by haleighaugustu: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2022
There is an increasing interest in developing basketball betting algorithms. While these programs can be extremely useful for new bettors, they are not perfect. To learn more about Basketball Prediction Algorithms and Sports Betting 2022. - Today's Top Total's, visit on hyperlinked site.
Re: UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) by waploger(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
QuinModah:
I wish to inform the general public that the below mentioned name with number attached is a scammer

0250917400 Latifat pemisire akinola wema bank
+2347064225292

I sent money for delivery and she didn't deliver it this is over 1 month and she has refused to pick her calls or respond to messages.

wetin you buy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Launches Football Foundation In Lagos / Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final / Kelechi Iheanacho's Goal Gives Leicester The Community Shield Against Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.