Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,508 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer (5008 Views)

Hilarious Reply To A Scammer / Beware Arinze Damian Chikezie Is A Scammer....a Criminal.. / Hafiz Lecky Is A Scammer: Please Avoid Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by philipnetwork: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
zikclassiq: I wan buy laptop 4rm desmond. Advice me pls. Lol

Do you think this is a playing ground?
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by pixconsult: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2012
scammer!!!!!!
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by zikclassiq(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2012
One thing wil clear my doubt on desmond, IF he can arrange it payment on delivery. That is u pay d money at a secur location after seeing d laptop or bb live! I knw he sent a mail b4 that its risky, blah blah. Bt if its home delivery or sth, definitely u can pay wen colectin na, and it shows comitment on both sides to transanct business abi?
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by amebozone(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2012
i think there is a room for that, the day i bought something from him, i meet him somewhere in maryland, so try call him and schedule a meeting place (that's if you don't trust him)
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by cooldee(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2012
I am still on this guy's case and i am not giving up yet. I checked some things here just on this forum alone and i saw that there is a high possibility that some of the pple that have said that they got what they ordered from this guy , i guess some of them are one and the same guy. come to think of it how come some of this accounts are relatively new? how come they have only posted on this thread alone? And philipnetwork, see what you said "

Take it or leave it, no man would come here and see his imagine been toiled with in this manner and still have the mind of refunding your money"

I dont beleive that statement at all. if someone rubish your image or name, will you just keep quiet and allow it to go on, ofcourse you will stand up and protect your image and you will want to do anything to correct the issue. But you are saying he wont be willing to refund the money. that is a big lie.

Dint you guys read all what i put here?just go thru my posts again and you will realise my point, except if it is the same desmond guy using all this various accounts to send this fake reports of deliveries.

Zikclassiq, dat is the best idea. My mistake was that i did not see the product before paying for it. If i had inisisted on seeing it first maybe i would not be saying all this. Besides i have also met many other pple that paid for stuffs from desmond since early this year and up till now nothing again.

If desmond is not a scammer, he should come out openly and defend himself.

5 Likes

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Loveaflame(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
He is a big one.I was his victim in 2010.Paid 5g into his account to set up a money making webite and get me a master card.He didnt.After disturbing him for many months.He did one crazy sites without givin me the password to it.On demanding for my money he declined till this day.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by zikclassiq(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2012
Piece of Advice.
If u are buying anything 4rm Mr desmond, tel him u want to arrange a place with u so that u can SEE d prodct b4 u pay. If hin no gree,*** TELL AM BYE BYE!
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by FUNSHYCOOL(f): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
amebozone: Guyz abeg make una close this thread, because it's no longer making sense, it's this same man you people are complaining about that others are giving testimonies about, i just chatted with a friend on facebook who told me he bought a hard drive from desmond and he got it. this was how you people frustrated mr. bright until he was forced to resign, come to think of it, who amongst us will say he didn't benefit from one or two of his free browsing report and other ebooks he gave out for free?

Come Rain Come Sun. Desmond IS NOT a SCAM, i am a living testimony

A friend of yours on Facebook? What's the friend's name on facebook? Stop playing smart come out with proves... Idiots!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by leroyaka: 5:18am On Jul 26, 2012
Dis Amebozone guy, you must have a very small brain to think that U can come here and play on people's intelegence.
All of a suden U acknowledge how Bright was frustrated out of business...(or was he really?)...U certainly are in the best position to tell us, because its obvious (even to a low-life like urself) that you and our dear Bright and Desmond are one and the same person.
Next time, try to use a real person as Ur Allie cos as much as U hav tried to change identity, it still shows that U are the one goin about defending Urself at all the forums wia Ur scam identity comes up.
why U no go want make we close this thread?
Ur excuse?
because its not making sense anymore?
How e go make sense to U wen na because of U all of us dey comment for here?
U are a big fool to be asking us to close a thread that was set-up to expose Ur evil doings.
unfortunately for U, this is not Ur blog wia U censor everytin people get to see posted there.
here, we can write the truth about d business U do with people and how U neva delivered anything U wia paid for... wot so ever. Abeg no just talk about the people testifying here and other forums...that one na extension of your scam.
save all dat talk about delay from d london end...na today.
U advice people to call U first to confirm availlability of any product b4 proceeding to the bank to pay-in d stipulated amount for the product...I hav it on good authority yhat this is exactly what happens before money is paid into Ur account...and what do U do? U stop picking their calls after U don go ATM withdraw d money... And U came here to talk kesinsheen about delay in arrival from the UK?

GOD GO PUNISH YOU OOOOO!!!!

NO ONE SHOULD FALL FOR ANYONE TESTIFYING IN DESMOND'S FAVOR.

And if you are still being directed to this link or any similar one...RUN!!!! AWAAAYYY!!! FASSSTTT!!!

http://brightesiuke.com/london2naija/

And bellow is the previous blog that was taken down:

http://london2naija./2012/03/10/new-arrival-lond-used-blackberry-nokia-phones/

"amebozone/philipnetwork/BRIGHT/ DESMOND!!! na Una sabi ooooo!!!
Tell urself d truth... U ARE GETTING CLOSER TO BEING CAUGHT !!!
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by leroyaka: 5:40am On Jul 26, 2012
philipnetwork:

Do you think this is a playing ground?

laff wan kill me 4 here grin grin grin grin grin

just see how u took d guy's joke soooo personal....chaaaiiii!!! undecided
like I said b4, next time, apply some more intelligence wen talking here.
just because we got scammed by an illiterate like you does not make us complete idiots.
at least, somtin still dey work inside our brains for us to be on this thread...give us small credit for that, and stop tryin hard to convince us odawise.
we know d reason U bother to come to these forums is cos ur credibility is at stake...sorry! i meant Ur RACKET!!!
U really have no idea shaaa!!!
we don catch U finish!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by ideyhail: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2012
leroyaka dont mind doz idiots amabozone/bright/philipnetwork/desmond, dey/he tot dey/he can make millions out of stealin biznes, and dey feel lik d bigest yahoo yahoo boys in town. Ask dem 2day, dey hav not made up 2 a million since dey started dier scam biznes nd wil neva mek. Dey ar no difrence wit boko haram. Dey ar d ppl who spoil nigerian names online nd ovaseas and mek companys lik paypal nd d rest not 2 eva reason of includin nigeria 2 dier list. Imagine 4mont old dell vostro 4 20k, na wah o, dier brain realy smal o as u talk my broda leroyaka. Dier brain is jst like what is enclosed into a small mentholento or rub container. LWKMD.ful tim Ingroramus dts what dey ar
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Just to think that i almost got scammed by this Desmond Ewomazino.

I called him on thursday, telling him i stay in Lagos that i wouldnt mind the distance that i want to see the goods before i pay.
He answered saying i have to trust him blablabla considering the amount of mails he sends me.

The guy has this strong voice u would soo want to believe but he is a scam. How would his secretary know every area in every part of Nigeria. Sounds kind of fishy.

The specs he displays are soo on point and at a cheap price. I never knew i cld be this greedy.
Now i believe only the greedy would get scammed.

And i was planning on sending him 25k next week. God puni..h amebozone,philipnetwork,williams...
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Chubhie: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by cooldee(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
Leroyaka, you said my mind. If you do a lil research you will see that these other accounts supporting this scammer was just opened recently and also does not have much posts on any other thread, just on this one.

I have learnt my my lessons now and i pray that The hand of the Law and God will catch up with this scammer sooner than he knows.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by WebSurfer(m): 5:35am On Jul 31, 2012
eddyland: If u ar a sane man, i dnt see any reason 2 doubt d criminalty of a wel known cyber criminal. d way d operate is at 1st dey may deliver 2 one or two ppl so ppl wil trust dem nd spread d gudnews, by so doin, alot of ppl wil nw com in nd dey wil nw tek off wit ppls cash. Desmond Ewomazino Eloghene is a beast. He claimd 2 be 4rm delta ibo, bt 4gets dt Eloghene is an Isoko name. He is a desperate cyber criminal. He works with his partner in crime Bright Esuike, dt made littl money out of scam busines nd hav traveld out d country, handing over 2 his second in comand in scammin, Desmond, whom also mite be tryin jet out of d country wit ppls money. he is a comfamd criminal. he has created new sites again 2 continue his desprate scam mision afta his sites wr puld down recently. a word is enof 4 d wise.

You guys are really funny, bright esuike travelled out of the country? Hell lie.. I think he has done too much scam and people are hell looking for him, so he decided to come up with that, create another alias and start defrauding with a new profile.. Simple, a word is enough for the wise,, if you wanna get this guy,.. Contact me.. So easy..
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
This man is seriously spoiling the name of other legitimate and honest sellers of products on Nairaland and indeed Nigeria.

I am very dissapointed.

Infact may he be caught ASAP and may God and Man punish him for his crimes.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by leroyaka: 3:16am On Aug 06, 2012
some people are certainly still falling for this guy angry because he no wan retire:

http://brightesiuke.com/london2naija/category/laptops/
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by OtunbaGm: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2012
leroyaka: some people are certainly still falling for this guy angry because he no wan retire:

http://brightesiuke.com/london2naija/category/laptops/

By merely looking at the site, a serious business person will know it is a fruadulent one.

Almost brand new laptop with 950GB for insane 25,000 naira? How much is only external disk of 950GB in computer village? Ask yourself.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
OtunbaGm:

By merely looking at the site, a serious business person will know it is a fruadulent one.

Almost brand new laptop with 950GB for insane 25,000 naira? How much is only external disk of 950GB in computer village? Ask yourself.

He is appealing to peoples greed. He is making an offer too good to be true and then bringing it to their finger tips.

It is one of the oldest tricks in the world.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by bukky1989: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
hi everyone,
This is to inform everyone especilly those that desmond ewomazino formally bright ezuike aka london2naija as duped should please contact the EFCC with their teller attached so they can get the bastard. Just go to the contact us on their site http://www.efccnigeria.org and send it through your email and if you can't find the teller just email them,I believe they should be able to trace it from the bank. Thanks
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by timbros(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2012
Did u notice "everyone" defending this Desmond guy doesnt even have up to 100 posts

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by timbros(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2012
see them

Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by onuocha: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
If u like change ur name to satan,i will show u dat am frm Ekiti. u can't eat my 20k and go layelaye
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by stockbull(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2012
well..................................... u guys should verify b4 making attempt to buy anything that comes from naija as u already know there is no job in this country and YAHOO STUFF is now modernized and practiced within d country now. before you pay for anything, please GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE THE THING, GIVE SPACE AND TYPE SCAM. this is what i've been doing for long and is just what i've done now to see your post through nairaland result. i just found the ad of the scammer on facebook, got to the website, get them suspected and now Google search
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2012
zikclassiq: I wan buy laptop 4rm desmond. Advice me pls. Lol

You are on Ur own... My 2cents
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by dfash001: 5:16pm On May 05, 2013
Bright esuike, u are a complete bastard son of a thousand father... sad so u can actually still try to defend yourself. Bastard collected money for lappy and started forming boss on my money, he's a thief. I was filing a case against him to submit to EFCC but my dad said it wasn't worth it. @bright Check ya Facebook inbox to refresh ya memory. I still have the copy of the scanned teller.
Re: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer by segiade: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thank God people now confirmed that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice / Five Herdsmen Burnt To Death As They Tried To Enter Edo State (video) / ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.