Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,431 members, 7,947,773 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Putin’s “empire Of Lies” Speech - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s “empire Of Lies” Speech (565 Views)

Russia Confronted With Whole Empire Of Diverse Enemies, Iran Advances Forward / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Putin’s “empire Of Lies” Speech by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Putin’s “Empire of Lies” speech, in full with translation.

I think this is the most important speech given by a political leader since the end of the Cold War. It lays out clearly the cultural and civilizational differences that are cleaving the world.

On one side we have decadence, degeneracy, abortion, blind consumption, reckless hedonism, a disregard for human dignity, a belief that human beings are as interchangeable as cogs in a machine, and a belief that any lie is acceptable to achieve their goals.

On the other we have order, beauty, dignity, the exaltation of children and family, and a desire—a need—to build lives that are wholesome and deeply rooted in the good and the truth.

This is the global war we are all fighting. Cynics can dismiss it or mock it, fools can try to ignore it. But it’s happening right now, all around us, in every venue and at every level. And it is a war to the death.

I know which side I’m on.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8 [/url]

(1) (Reply)

War: We’ll Rise Against You – Captured Russian Soldiers Dare President Putin / Russia's Losses So Far In Ukraine / Germany Seals Gas Deal With Qatar To Reduce Dependence On Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.