Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (47978 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bepositive11: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's he even doing here.. undecided undecided
Mere nonsense... recycling what the west have already done to him.. cheesy

Please ignore all of those red pillers who keep shaming and making fun of you. You're a wise woman and I like reading your comments. One of the few women on Nairaland who talk sense
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by SarkinYarki: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Yea, typical islamic terrorist.

And how did you arrive at this ?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ObamaMessi: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

And how did you arrive at this ?
Aboki, it's not your business how I know u're a terrorit.Just know we know u.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bepositive11: 2:34am On Mar 01, 2022
ButterBurger:
I never knew Putin had so much fans in Nigeria.

It's no wonder Nigeria keeps electing useless presidents
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bepositive11: 2:39am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:
The world is being unfair to Russia.
All she trying to do, is protect herself.

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.
Put Biden in putins's shoes.... Will it take a threat to its borders lightly?

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

Protecting herself by terrorizing a neighbor? Displacing millions from their homes? Killing and injuring fathers and sons and husbands? Ukrainians hate Putin even more now

She should protect herself in her own country and form friendly ties with her neighbors

US has got nothing to worry about. It doesn't senselessly bully and terrorize its neighbors like Russia
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ObamaMessi: 2:48am On Mar 01, 2022
eminikansoso:

China, North Korea, Iran, India and some Asia countries will rally round and support Russia and they can form a strong economy union to counter US and the West.
Well done...because u are the president of all countries.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bepositive11: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You may be right. They very good with disinformation.

If Kyiv holds tonight, It means God is with them. A 40 miles barrage of trucks cruising into Kyiv. Praying for a miracle.

Yes, really praying for a miracle
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Holaomoakin(m): 3:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Putin only views sanctions as mere distractions.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Advision: 3:42am On Mar 01, 2022
LollySeaSide:
Russian economy is in a serious free fall.
This time yesterday, the Russian Ruble was exchanging for 4.96 Naira. Right now, it's 3.82 Naira to a Ruble.
22.98% crash in 24 hours!!
Oh Putin!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if it becomes N1 to 1 rouble. May be I will help their economy by buying their currency. Also Buhari can boast of it as one of his achievements.

Cc
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Putin last card is to unleash all the Satan 2 in his possession, 5 heading to America main land, 10 to Europe, maybe he will dash His little man friend from North Korea 1, and the rest of the Satan 2 send to Africa/Nigeria because they contributes absolutely nothing to human growth undecided kiss
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 3:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Russia's ruble worth less than 1 cent after West tightens sanctions

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation will pay 11 thousand rubles to the families of Russian soldiers killed in the war against Ukraine

At current exchange rates, the putler estimated the life of his citizen at $ 50.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Acidosis(m): 3:58am On Mar 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
In this global village? It will be circumvented if this news is true.

I have noticed that most of these 'putin updates' are from UK platforms and that is making me suspicious if these are the true state of things inside Russia.
I will trust a German news platform more on Russian news.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

I personally don't listen to US or UK based media organisations as far as this matter is concerned. Follow CGTN for updates. CGTN is a China based television television network. You'll get all the information you need on the crisis and even more.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by akenzua74(m): 4:06am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
your stupidity is beyond remedy. Who is feeding the WEST?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by akenzua74(m): 4:08am On Mar 01, 2022
blamingthedevil:

I thought you have a bit sense, but nothing upstairs like your defeated hero Putin.

After they have been removed from SWIFT, how do you expect them to transfer money to another country?
he is empty and his reasoning is warped..
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by wink2015(m): 4:13am On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which swift will they use to transfer the money in the first place?

Like Putin is drunk on vodka. He has forgotten Russia has been isolated!

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

Putin should know it’s over!

You can’t fight United people who share common goals

Let Russian do business with Brazil, Argentina, china, and the rest of Asia

Too much of America dominance.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 4:16am On Mar 01, 2022
wink2015:

Let Russian do business with Brazil, Argentina, china, and the rest of Asia

Too much of America dominance.

None of them will want a “Financial Nuclear weapon” they won’t try it. Anybody who aids Putin at the moment goes down.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Funflipper: 4:31am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

who send dem message?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which swift will they use to transfer the money in the first place?

Like Putin is drunk on vodka. He has forgotten Russia has been isolated!

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

Putin should know it’s over!

You can’t fight United people who share common goals

Isolated apart from China, India, Brazil and a litany of other countries you don’t know about lol. People like you think the world starts and ends with America and Western Europe.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:38am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west

Religious sentiments will choke and strangle you.
Which West are you feeding?
You guys hate the West so much because of their fights against terrorism

Bloody t*rrorists!
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Jackanda1:
America played Putin like a puppet, isolate and turn Europe against him without risking the lives of their troops. grin

America was never going to admit Ukraine into NATO, it was a ploy to get putin emotional, so sanctions can be issued and economy crumbled. Putin let his ego get the better of him grin grin grin

Lol you do realize Russia supplies 30% of Europe’s energy right? Over half of Germany’s in particular.

Mark my word these sanctions won’t last unless the west want to inflict long term suffering on their people too. Biden himself has already told Americans to prepare for hard times.

The world is not a bubble and you cannot truly isolate a major country like Russia for long. Especially when they are closely allied with the likes of China, Brazil and India. Three other massive economies with global ramifications. So how exactly is russia isolated when these other counties are by their side? In fact when this whole thing started, Biden called Xi of China to beg him to join the sanctions showing him intelligence that Russia was about to invade Ukraine.. Xi just laughed and shared the intelligence back to Russia lmao.

If the west doesn’t buy Russia’s oil they will just sell to China and others na. You need to realize the world doesn’t start and end with America and Western Europe. They will just succeed in pushing Russia, China and India closer together which is a very dangerous economic and military alliance for the west. You need to think more broadly man.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Psalmistproject: 4:55am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

If dem don beg you not to fight little children and you refuse, anything that happens to you on the way if bad is a welcomed development.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ZUBY77(m): 5:02am On Mar 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Story.

Not in retaliation of any sanction, but to protect the weakened economy and stop capital flight.

Sending Ruble abroad (buying dollars) without earning more will further weaken the Ruble.

Putin e-dogs are not intelligent after all.

Na you get it. Leave these rascals putting mount in what they don't know.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bluefilm: 5:04am On Mar 01, 2022
ButterBurger:
I never knew Putin had so much fans in Nigeria.

I never liked Putin before.

I only started liking the man of lately when I discovered that the man is a great Nationalists and he firmly stands against these Globalists.

The same Satanic Evil Globalists that created the SCAMdemic COVID and wants to control the entire world.

Thus, a victory for Russia is a victory for the world when it comes to our FREEDOM as a whole.

God bless Vladimir PUTIN.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by whirlout: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Dullard..Ukraine is the one that needs support not Russia. Putin is calculated, he's thought everything out is all I heard on here. I guess he didn't see all of this coming. No crying now, as you lay your bed so u lie in it. His own citizens or oligarch may be the one assassinating him if this continues.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by whirlout: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2022
bluefilm:

I never liked Putin before.

I only started liking the man of lately when I discovered that the man is a great Nationalists and he firmly stands against these Globalists.

The same Satanic Evil Globalists that created the SCAMdemic COVID and wants to control the entire world.

Thus, a victory for Russia is a victory for the world when it comes to our FREEDOM as a whole.

God bless Vladimir PUTIN.

Another du.llard spotted
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by bluefilm: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Lol you do realize Russia supplies 30% of Europe’s energy right? Over half of Germany’s in particular.

Mark my word these sanctions won’t last unless the west want to inflict long term suffering on their people too. Biden himself has already told Americans to prepare for hard times.

The world is not a bubble and you cannot truly isolate a major country like Russia for long. Especially when they are closely allied with the likes of China, Brazil and India. Three other massive economies with global ramifications. So how exactly is russia isolated when these other counties are by their side? In fact when this whole thing started, Biden called Xi of China to beg him to join the sanctions showing him intelligence that Russia was about to invade Ukraine.. Xi just laughed and shared the intelligence back to Russia lmao.

If the west doesn’t buy Russia’s oil they will just sell to China and others na. You need to realize the world doesn’t start and end with America and Western Europe. They will just succeed in pushing Russia, China and India closer together which is a very dangerous economic and military alliance for the west. You need to think more broadly man.

Your analysis is top notch.

America and her gang members cannot remain on top forever.

Isolating Russia for a very long time is not feasible because of the position Russia occupies in the world in terms of its economic might.

The only aspect of your analysis that made me laugh is when you said that Xi laughed and shared the information Biden gave him with Putin.

Were you there when Xi was laughing?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2022
WarriAproko:
what is the effect of sanctions to North Korea today

Lol. Go to North Korea and find out if nor be hunger go kill you there.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Greyworld: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Ukraine borders about 5 EU/NATO countries. A missile fired from outside Ukraine towards Moscow will be far less effective or likely fail because Ukraine is huge on land mass.
If you have any military experience even from reading books, you would know this is an advantage for any nation.
If Ukraine joins nato it is a direct treat on Russia soil. You think Putin just woke up and decided to invade Ukraine.
Even the Bible says, if the hand is corrupt and will lead you to sin, CUT IT OFF!
Your Bible teaches you to cut Your hand not somebody's hand. How you interpret Bible passage to fit your evil is amazing.

Jesus may need to die a second time to save you.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by danot1030: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Mysticwebb:
When he knew they are already banned from doing that through Swift exclusion. Seems this Putin is a tragicomedian. Let him wait until FIFA bans Russia then he will ban his citizens from playing football. Sooner than he expects, his citizens will rise massively against him, then coup will happen.

He might be assassinated by his own people before he knows it
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Guyman02: 5:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Every garbage on Russia Ukraine is from British Tabloids, I take every story as propaganda until I confirm from credible sources, imagine calling Russian currency Toilet paper, that's not journalism
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Efewestern: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Sanchez01:

I doubt you understood the article.

Anyways, Putin and Russia won't last 4 weeks with this sanctions. I don't see how they will survive it. Internal conflict will most likely tear Russia apart if this lingers. Putin's fears are valid but like Ojukwu, he failed to analyse the West's worst case scenario.

The Iraqi war was fought under heavy sanctions. Sanctions can be deadly to an economy, but you guys are just over hyping its impact.

Russia can sustain this crisis for 10years even with sanctions. The only people I feel for are the Ukrainians whose cities are been bombarded day in day out and the some Russians who will feel the slight impact on their economy.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Mumusaphire: 6:03am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

I can understand you well sir. But firstly, know that this is not about politics that fifa is talking about. This is war that many countries warned u not to wage. Putin bleeped up with that. All d sanctions can't affect him, but his masses which I don't think he cares. Secondly, I even pray that China or Russia rule the world, that is when u will know America na oga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) / 26 Dead Nigerian Women Found In Spanish Warship.. / 100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.