Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad (47975 Views)

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering / Russia Bans Facebook And Twitter From It's Cyber Space (Photos) / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tonididdy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Newton2024:

All these kids on NL, supporting Putin and regurgitating right wing propaganda, I have a question for you all. If what Putin is doing is so great why are RUSSIANS protesting against him? You do no research, you read nothing without an emoji yet you want to come to a public forum and be proud of your ignorance.
Most terr-orists surporting Putin are irrational and illogical. They must headslammers, northerners or members of APC.
The protest in Russia by the "young" clearly shows Putin is not a dictator or tyrant as the world has crowned him.
The detained are undergoing theraphy to see a reason to Putin's actions.
Don't ask me how I know this... I live in a county 6 hrs away from Moscow by flight. I have Russian friends (in fact they are the best kind of pals one can ever have)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Okwyjesus(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which swift will they use to transfer the money in the first place?

Like Putin is drunk on vodka. He has forgotten Russia has been isolated!

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

Putin should know it’s over!

You can’t fight United people who share common goals

You said it all. Am glad China is watching.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by tonididdy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
idahme:

In someone's sovereign territory? I have never seen where an invader or assassin or armed rubber when killed is given a minute silence. May be those who sent them can give them the minute silence honour but certainly not the victim and the onlookers.

The UN grounds is a fair ground for all.
It's a place of peace not biased sentiments.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
DCONE1:
You talk as if countries like Iran ,North korea ,china and cuba have not survived all these things

Oga those sanctions on those countries u mentioned are child’s play compared to this

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by knowles89(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
blamingthedevil:

I thought you have a bit sense, but nothing upstairs like your defeated hero Putin.

After they have been removed from SWIFT, how do you expect them to transfer money to another country?

So you think swift is the only way to transfer money internationally?
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Belleful: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Mysticwebb:
When he knew they are already banned from doing that through Swift exclusion. Seems this Putin is a tragicomedian. Let him wait until FIFA bans Russia then he will ban his citizens from playing football. Sooner than he expects, his citizens will rise massively against him, then coup will happen.

FIFA and UEFA have already ban all Russian football teams from his competitions. Sparta Moscow have been throw out of the Europe league.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Boss469(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Nobody depends on the west ...the west depend on the rest of the world but through some heavy brain washing they have made y'all think you depend on them ...ask yourself outside the illusion what does the west actually do for U?

What does your country actually do for you?

What does Russia actually do for you? Steal ur natural resources?

What will china actually do for ? Loan trap?

What can Iran do for you? Actually they are like Zimbabwe.

What will north Korea do for you? Dash you nuclear arsenal? cheesy

Guy putin made a mistake that the Chinese are not impressed.

Right now democracies have United .

Putin is smart but not a genius he should have consulted his father below

4 Likes

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Nobody depends on the west ...the west depend on the rest of the world but through some heavy brain washing they have made y'all think you depend on them ...ask yourself outside the illusion what does the west actually do for U?

They kill terrorists like u... Lol

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by KingDash: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2022
gambojimeta:
OMG
so that means naira bigger than rubic

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by ussv: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

USA has cut ties with Central bank! Switzerland, who does not interfere in world politics has started raining it own sanctions

This is a short, straight and very solid analysis especially from the Switzerland angle. That area is the most surprising to me. That Switzerland could jump into the fray for the first time shows how badly the Russian aggression is.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Starberg:

I should just keep quiet. This is just a chess a game which Russia fell for.

Russia should have waited for a breakthrough from NATO, then the world will be behind them. Fast fast USA will lose her glory like UK.

USA is going no where because they apply wisdom where as the Brits don’t do same. To stay afloat in international politics u have to be as cunning as America

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by legba1(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:

We are not saying the same thing.

I don't have time to argue with a non-economist. Stop Russians from sending payment abroad is to conserve their forex. USA has frozen half.

The recent Russian policy is not a puntive measure.

Chairman,u get energy ooo...some of these folks are just annoying.they hate america so much that they wish her evil and so talk without thinking through their points....while will you say time to stop feeding the west, some even said china will come to putin aids, do y'all think china will want to lose their global market share for putin stupidity by incurring unnecessary sanctions?. Some said putin has a stockpile of dollars to last him some years, I laughed. That guy is beclouded by his amarment that he now sees himself as invincible....only time will tell
It's like telling Nigerians not to make cross-border payment to punish USA. Nigeria will only make that policy to defend the Naira against USD in the face of depleting FOREX.

Are you aware US national budget is 3.5 times bigger than the entire Russian economy?

USA defence budget alone is about half of Russian economy.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Uyigue12:
How did you get that fact plss can you post! And Russia has the highest nuclear weapons so far!

Russia has the highest nuclear weapons so far. They have about 6,000 while the US has about 5,000 so what’s the difference?? All it will take for both countries to kill each other is just few of those nuclear war heads and the other thousands become wastes because no one will be alive to use them
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I have brain and dick sef

Aboki everything isn’t about dick, that’s not the question he asked u. Fulani paedophile
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Basheer22: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:
The world is being unfair to Russia.
All she trying to do, is protect herself.

In the UN council meeting, a minute silence is held for ukranians who lost their lives so far BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIAN FORCES WHO ARE BEING AMBUSHED AND KILLED!
FIFA has always said they don't mingle into politics, so why are all the sports outlets banning Russia.
Put Biden in putins's shoes.... Will it take a threat to its borders lightly?

Hopefully in the coming weeks "someone" will be brave enough to gather enough voices to support Russia.
The world cannot be at the foot of one country forever, power must change hands!

You are very unintelligent. Very very dumb.
You went to look for trouble, they killed you, you are now seeking sympathy.

I strongly sys you're a Biafran supporter. That low self esteem and persecution complex usually overshadows their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Basheer22: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Uyigue12:
How did you get that fact plss can you post! And Russia has the highest nuclear weapons so far!

Is it nuclear missile Russians will use to buy food and medicines? Stop thinking like a kid.
Putin is already losing the war without his nuclear weapons. Even his Russian soldiers in Ukraine are not putting mind in the fight.
If Russians suffer too much, they will overthrow Putin and it will be done by his own inner caucus.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Burger01(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

He thinks we are dull and he's smart.... Reverse is the case... Putin is a very dull mad man smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by yis123: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Don't mind him he don't know what he is saying
Kelvin3476:
U must be a hypocrite if u belive RUSSIANS are truly invading UKRAINE becus the western media also predictd it
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Basheer22: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2022
knowles89:

So you think swift is the only way to transfer money internationally?

Let them go and use other means, serves them right. grin
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by richeeyo(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
MediaTek p22 brain, with 4kb ram
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Basheer22: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

The protest in Russia by the "young" clearly shows Putin is not a dictator or tyrant as the world has crowned him.
The detained are undergoing theraphy to see a reason to Putin's actions.
[s]Don't ask me how I know this... I live in a county 6 hrs away from Moscow by flight. I have Russian friends (in fact they are the best kind of pals one can ever have)! [/s]

You don't know anything. That you stay 6 hours from Moscow by flight doesn't mean a thing. 6 hours is the same distance from Lagos to London.
I doubt if you are educated sef. Your thought process is very dumb.
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Originality007:

majority of them are those, US and EU refuse to give Visa. they are still angry

People like DoggoneDogg and kansoboy... Lol

I can really feel their bitterness
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2022
ButterBurger:
then make dem go collect Russia visa na, Putin suppose give them free na

They can still screenshot their support comments here on nairaland and present them at Russian embassy

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
In this global village? It will be circumvented if this news is true.

I have noticed that most of these 'putin updates' are from UK platforms and that is making me suspicious if these are the true state of things inside Russia.
I will trust a German news platform more on Russian news.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

If they are fake news, why can’t you post the correct news then
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:36am On Mar 01, 2022
sirDUKE:

So you just admitted Americans and Nato just sacrificed the life of Ukrainians for their selfish goal.
You are intelligent

All he was trying to say is Putin is foolish.. simple!!
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by WoundedLamb: 12:38am On Mar 01, 2022
This is what you get when you have one man taking decisions for millions of people. Y'all must swing along with his mood. Democracy is still the best despite its limitations

1 Like

Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Boss469(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:

Anything to topple the crown that has being so comfortable on the western head is welcome. Any tactics used to archive this does not matter.

The earlier the world realise that the world is being policed by the West, the earlier we unshackle ourselves from this slavery.

I miss Mandela, I miss Mugabe. This is an opportunity for Africa to make her mark on the world scene but NO, they are sleeping waiting for the next American dollar to embezzle.

Funny thing about this so called africans "unite" is that, we have never been a unified race....just like the Arabs they prefer killing themselves than to unite...so all those unity talk is pure bullshit
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2022
fxexperts:

So now the entire war was planned by the west.
Its no longer Putin your supreme Lord and master is going to destroy America.
Some of you here will smoke elephant grass and come online to write rubbish.

Lol... aswear this Putin dudes are high on piss
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by goodheart01: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2022
sirDUKE:

You are right he is still a human and Has his limitation and he has make a big loss. The west are winning. But let me ask is the life sacrifices worth it? Because the west has planned all this. They invited countries like Ukraine to join the, knowing fully well they had no intention of admitting them.
The whole world should be careful of the game west. And Us is playing but how will they know ? It a shame

And let me ask u, what if the west hadn’t intervened and Russia succeeds in annihilating a great Ukrainian population, would you have been asking if the lives are worth it??

Lesson of the day: No one has the monopoly of violence and madness
Re: Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad by Lightorder: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very good ..it's time we stop feeding the west
oga , hope you have not been taking same local monkey tail drink with mr Putin. Who is feeding the west ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) / 26 Dead Nigerian Women Found In Spanish Warship.. / 100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.