Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (60401 Views)

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by jimtemi1: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

How will they survive ?
putin can't be bombing them and they should be looking..they should bomb back.. In war the best way to defend is to attack,even if putin later conquer Ukraine, I bet this will be his last war in his lifetime,likewise russia herself

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Toktee(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
icebird25:

Your brain is full of relaxer
I wanted to reply him but thought like yours made me to ignored him. grin
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by dokyOloye: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Cameroon with the help of France will not pass through bordering towns, in fact Nigeria will even invade them.

Kai, you duno nothing
You sef na olodo.
Does Cameroon need to pass thru bordering towns when we share a boundary with them in Adamawa and Taraba?
Is it not to capture town after town and march towards Abuja?
If the perfidy going on in Ukraine is allowed to stand,who says France cannot one day decide they want Nigeria's oil assets and decide to invade thru Cameroon?
You Nigerian army that has been unable to defeat bathroom slippers wearing boko boys will match the French army in a full blown war?
Their airforce will finish what is known as Nigerian army b4 2pm in the afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Emmyxclusive: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Lol. They are because Ukraine has a stupid comedian as president.
a president who's approval rating grew to 90% since the invasion is a comedian to u? How do u call someone who's ready to die for his country rather than running away a comedian? The president and other Ukrainians know Russia is bigger than then but they choose to stand thier ground fo the sake of thier future generations. Their resistance has shown that even if Russia wins, Ukraine will take thier country back one day.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Shimran(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Faber:
Goooooood. Russia how market

The EU will lead Ukraine to more casualties. All these jets will be used in Ukrainian land.

They are not helping the civilians.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by tempex88(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Frankiss44:

And forever remain a slave to Russia right? I don see why Africans nor dey grow.. Ona to fear to die.. The average ukrainian is wired differently.. They tell u to go Bleep yourself even when outnumbered cool

See China today. 30 years ago, could they attempt to flex muscle over Taiwan? Its my own opinion though. They wont forever remain slaves. Na calculation.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by BJanta: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
joyandfaith:
Say no to war.

Market no good. Lol
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by loswhite(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Svlla:
Easy pick for S300

EU should stop funding this war with their hypocrisy and is there any agreement with Russia to transfer Russia made planes to Ukraine?

I said it here earlier that the West is in a tearing race to re arm Ukraine and resupply it with military hardwares because of the effective demilitarisation of Ukraine and the elimination of almost all Ukraine military hardwares, including over 300 tanks and armored vehicles, 30+ aircrafts with most sitting duck, and 29+command centres, bringing to a total of 1211 military infrastructures destroyed by the Russia military.

Why the need to restock Ukraine if not wanting to prolong this conflict.

Well Russia still controls the Ukrainian airspace and is unbothered by some obsolete 2nd generation fighters.

So why are you crying?
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Lewiseze1988(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
It’s has already be denied
But if it’s truth, how will they get it to Ukraine because they can’t fly those aircrafts from Poland to attack Russian jets.
.They don't need to expose how it will enter ukraine.it will be smuggled secretly
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Etinosa1234: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's not i mean neither do i mean that the Ukrainians shouldn't defend themselves. When u are fighting with someone and u discovered that the person is stronger than u, u should look for any means to end the fight. He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day.

This is a very wrong analogy.. What if the person stronger than u wants to just beat the hell out of u because u don't follow his whims?

Would u be a pussy ass niggar and beg and become a slave or u will seek help to stand up to him and ward him off

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by loswhite(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
Ukraine is just looking to drag EU into the war
Baltic state thinks USA will risk NY, CA and DC for Warsaw grin
It goes beyond that. You must be a kid if you don't understand defense treaty.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Etinosa1234: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
2braithe:

There's nothing like leniency in war.You don't underestimate your enemies!

They think war is Hollywood film

As of yesterday, Russia has crossed 70% of its force into Ukraine

Nigerians will still tell u that he's lenient

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by seunny4lif(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lewiseze1988:
.They don't need to expose how it will enter ukraine.it will be smuggled secretly
And get destroy immediately
I can bet you believe in Ghost stories Ukraine have been feeding themselves about shooting down Russia jets grin.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by pakirisuitesphc(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Don't mind him, they bring insult to everything

mysticwarrior:
you could have at least air you opinion without lacing it insults, thank you.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by seunny4lif(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Defence treaty like the UK and France empire signed but ran away when real war started grin
Yes, I’m a kid cheesy
loswhite:
It goes beyond that. You must be a kid if you don't understand defense treaty.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Jostoman: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Svlla:
Easy pick for S300

EU should stop funding this war with their hypocrisy and is there any agreement with Russia to transfer Russia made planes to Ukraine?

I said it here earlier that the West is in a tearing race to re arm Ukraine and resupply it with military hardwares because of the effective demilitarisation of Ukraine and the elimination of almost all Ukraine military hardwares, including over 300 tanks and armored vehicles, 30+ aircrafts with most sitting duck, and 29+command centres, bringing to a total of 1211 military infrastructures destroyed by the Russia military.

Why the need to restock Ukraine if not wanting to prolong this conflict.

Well Russia still controls the Ukrainian airspace and is unbothered by some obsolete 2nd generation fighters.

terrorist supporters club of nairaland you don't want EU to send weapon to help Ukraine but you are happy that Russia still control Ukrainian airspace. See your life outside

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
What do they need jet for? The battle field is Ukraine or are they planning to be using it to throw bomb to Russian soldiers in Ukraine cities. Some people are even saying Ukraine is winning the war but I have not heard of any property destroy in Russia. When two people are fighting I think the third party should find a way to settle them not to supply one party the weapons. And u said u want them to stop.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
tempex88:
Even if Ukrainians are able to stop the Russians, they still cant win this war. I don't know if its lives that is more important or land.

War is never the answer. Fight like a coward, that's the best kind of fight.

Why cant Ukraine play Russia and accept their terms to allow a cease fire. Then they codedly begin to build their arsenal. Putin wont be Russia's president in the next 5 - 20 years and Russia might have a more liberal president after him or a worse person.

As it applies to Russia so it also applies to the USA.
Asian they were pushing zelensky till finally we have war!
People now ran away
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by baralatie(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Abdulmumin412:
What do they need jet for? The battle field is Ukraine or are they planning to be using it to throw bomb to Russian soldiers in Ukraine cities. Some people are even saying Ukraine is winning the war but I have not heard of any property destroy in Russia. When two people are fighting I think the third party should find a way to settle them not to supply one party the weapons. And u said u want them to stop.
Shey you see wetin I dey see!
People pushing Ukraine to destruction finally
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Smashspesh(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Great0ne1:

Am aware of the issue of donbass region and had mentioned that in most of my old posts.

Have addressed most of the issue you mention here.
Thank God you admitted that the people of donbass are pro Russians and pledge there allegiance to Moscow, as it will not prolong this argument unnecessarily. I believe every region or group of people should be allowed to express there right to self determination. The people of donbass conducted referendum in 2014, but Ukraine, EU and the America has refused to accept the result of the referendum. It is very clear that the central government in Kiev is pro America. We both know that western democracy and the communist world can't leave together. Why is this so hard for zelensky to accept, just for peace to reign? In 1999 America, under the guise of nato started an arial bombardment of serbia in a bid to establish kosovo as a Republic, how many sanctions was imposed on white House? You see, in a bid to sound knowledgeable, you have exposed your inability to think rationally and be objective . Every group of people has right to self determination, and there is nothing the very useless and shameless America or nato can do about it. Accept the truth Stop acting like an idiot

Answer these questions or I leave you to keep wallowing in foolery:

What led to the Euromadan crisis in 2013?
What happened to sharing agreements of weapons between Ukraine and Russia at aftermath of the Soviet Union?

Why was president Viktor Yanukovych chased out of the presidential palace before fleeing to Russia?

How was Donbass grabbed from Ukraine and what was UN's response?

Answer then engage me if you think you're not comfortably riding on ignorance and placing emotions before logic.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by nurudeen181(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
old russian machines to fight against russia.. why e be like people no get sense.. ok we will hear how russia hijacks the plane... lies while ukrainians are dying
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Etinosa1234: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
twosquare:
You mean the Germans the Red Army whipped? grin grin

As for the Swiss, it is a stupid move. They should have stayed neutral, but now, they are for the taken in eventual all-out war, along with their wealth.

These events are just for people to show their true colors and where they stand...

It is deep stuff for the coming NWO.

Which red army?

The same red army that Germany pushed to just 20miles front of Moscow?

Do u even know that Stalin begged the west to open a second front to relieve his forces?

Do u even know that Russia lost to Germany in the first world war also...

Russia army is overhyped..

Let them meet their mates.. U go know say dem nor sabi

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Etinosa1234: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
dreamxhaser:

This is exactly what I was trying to tell them. Putin has been using 1980s tanks on Ukraine. The best a kept for NATO.

Lol Russia will show NATO shege eh

Weldone... Putin's defence minister grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by MrDebonair: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
It’s has already be denied
But if it’s truth, how will they get it to Ukraine because they can’t fly those aircrafts from Poland to attack Russian jets.

You mean they can't move fighter jets from Poland to Ukraine? Look at your map again. Putin is using Belarus to access Ukraine. Same will go for Poland.

Get it .

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by justli: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Svlla:
The capture of Enerhodar yesterday, a far flungged city at the northwest area just around the Polish Ukraine border was a strategic move by Russia to cut out every aid coming from Poland

Russia worries of relieve coming from Poland because of its history with Poland. Slovakia and Romania are of no immediate threat, Hungary has ruled out aid of any form going through its border, Hungary foreign minister also said they will not be sending lethal aid to Ukraine. So it's mostly Poland that is playing conduit for Nato/EU transfer of arms to Ukraine

I love Hungary. They have no business with western imperialism.
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by nams77: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
BritishNaija:

Its through, Russian jets flys all the way from Russia to Ukraine for sorties, They do not have base from ukraine. Ukraine jets operates from kieve, including their drones.
You must be knowledgeable about aircraft. Using the word dogfight and sorties points to someone who knows much about fighter jets and war fare
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by justli: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
The Ukrainian military should coup the comedian and open a proper dialogue with Russia to save the good people of Ukraine from impending catastrophe
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by seunny4lif(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrDebonair:

You mean they can't move fighter jets from Poland to Ukraine? Look at your map again. Putin is using Belarus to access Ukraine. Same will go for Poland.

Get it .
We are here
No problem
Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Thomist(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
seunny4lif:
I swear Ukraine is just looking to drag EU into the war Baltic state thinks USA will risk NY, CA and DC for Warsaw grin

Ignorance and slave mentality really disturbing you. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by Thomist(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Svlla:
On the contrary, it is Russain air and ground anti air units that control Ukrainian airspace since Saturday morning that was confirmed

Right now no one can enter Ukraine especially Kiev by air
Only area close to Polish borders are clear for foreign aircraft to operate but its a big risk

No EU country will send an aircraft to Ukraine now that the reason they are asking the Ukrainians to pick this aircraft themselves

So were you expecting them to call you for the pick up? So you are now wiser and strategic than EU? Why talking what you don't even know anything of?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by fmthegreatest(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Obviously, they too Wil have to attack Russia too in their homeland to burden them on defending Russia too. The best str3 of war is not to play defensive game you must sandwich surprise attacks to your enemy that's one of the reasons I learnt Biafra lost to Nigeria. Ukraine must divert the concentration of Russia on them by surprise attacks in Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets by TrueNigerian300: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
a president who's approval rating grew to 90% since the invasion is a comedian to u? How do u call someone who's ready to die for his country rather than running away a comedian? The president and other Ukrainians know Russia is bigger than then but they choose to stand thier ground fo the sake of thier future generations. Their resistance has shown that even if Russia wins, Ukraine will take thier country back one day.

My brother I am a supporter of an egalitarian society or world where people and countries are treated equally. But the reality of human today is that we still far from that. Every country looks equal today but in reality are countries equal Tell me why there is only five permanent members of the security council of the UN making critical decisions for the rest of the world. Why can't the position of the security council be by elections or rotation as that of the secretry-general. Why do some countries feel they can have nuclear weapons but others can not?? Where is equality and justice in all these?? Why is France still plundering the resources of her past colonies??

My point is only if you are deceiving yourself some countries are more powerful than the other and it is a reality you have to accept irrespective of your position, you might not like it so do i. Now Russia is one of these countries that is super powerful in his own right and has a neighbour who wants to bring her enemy to her backyard. Russian sees NATO as existential threat which is truly is, what would you do if you are Russia You will fold your arms and smile with your neighbor to bring the enemy even when you have the capacity to stop your neighbor. Forget all the grammar in the media this is the basis of the whole problem and the people who started it know know what to do to stop it.

The west is hiding under morals but they do not have morals themselves. Let us sometimes be obejctive and accept the reality of our world instead of being delusional thinking Ukraine has right to join any association even when it poses a threat to her big brother who is a super power.I feel sorry for Ukrainian but I think there president is stupid for sacrificing them for the west.

Let me you ask this.if 10 armed rubber comes to your house with AK-47 and tell you the only thing they want is your money, would you tell them your money is your right and die or hand over the money to them so they go with their trouble?? With wisdom the right thing to do is hand over the money so you dont waste your life. But if it is one man that comes and you have a gun too? If you fight back no one will call you a fool becuase you have the chance of winning.

You have to sometimes prospone your fight not because you are a corward but because you are wise.

Let him lead his country from the front if he truly wants to die for his country he is giving untrained civilians guns but he refused to go the war front himself. That is not bravery that is stupidty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.