Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,653 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons (56137 Views)

Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by midehi2(f): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cantonese:
And he thinks Russia is immune from a nuclear attack from all sides?
Exactly my thinking, what if all face him all sides, cos his madness is getting worse

5 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by sukkot: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by CoronaVirusPro: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
We can see how is arsenal are really working in Ukraine

grin grin grin

Soviet era arsenals!

3 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Karemarealty288(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Putin na real niggar he get effective cure for western madness

Bar parlour hear say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by newoffer: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Like the scammer in North Korea. Person wey hardship wan wound. You can see the class of soldiers paraded by Russia and it's war tools.
BritishNaija:
We can see how is arsenal are really working in Ukraine

5 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
I listened to Some World leaders speak about Putin and I totally agree with them that Putin is a totally different being.

The Putin you see today is not the Putin that the World knew.
A Force greater than Putin has taken over him.

Like I have always said, Putin and Russia are Major Players in the Biblical Endtimes wars and Rumors of Wars. See Ezekiel 38 & 39 for more.
I Believe the "Spirit of Gog" has taken over him.
Look around you Folks and you will see clearly that Everything JESUS told as the Signs of His Coming is Happening everywhere!
The Coming of Christ is at Hand! Get ready to avoid Hath I known Lamentations..

You are very high sir.. STFTU nigga...

1 Like

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by samsard(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Nothing like real niggas, only glorified psychopaths with over-bloated egos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by seyz91(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy

I tell you
Mossadd:

1 Like

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by useni1: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Russia missiles will reach and destroy the whole United kingdom in 5mins. You got this wrong. Their weapons will even reach America in less than 15mins if they use the hypersonic missiles. Normal ICBM will reach America exactly 30mins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by venabili: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dalil8:
In 1994 Ukraine, a former member of the Soviet Union returned its nearly 5000 nuclear weapons to Russia. As at the time Russia had nearly 45,000 Nukes.

So where did the remaining 44,000 nukes go?

I refuse to believe both Russia and the U.S have just 14,000 Nukes combined. Both countries would have nothing less than 100,000 Nuclear warheads each

Nukes can be disassembled. Several key treaties specifically require the dismantling of most of the old warheads and some delivery systems.

You may check the Strategic Arm Limitation Treaties

1 Like

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by GoodnessMILAYO(f): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Are you not entertained

2 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Samade7: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
I listened to Some World leaders speak about Putin and I totally agree with them that Putin is a totally different being.

The Putin you see today is not the Putin that the World knew.
A Force greater than Putin has taken over him.

Like I have always said, Putin and Russia are Major Players in the Biblical Endtimes wars and Rumors of Wars. See Ezekiel 38 & 39 for more.
I Believe the "Spirit of Gog" has taken over him.
Look around you Folks and you will see clearly that Everything JESUS told as the Signs of His Coming is Happening everywhere!
The Coming of Christ is at Hand! Get ready to avoid Hath I known Lamentations..
wink

1 Like

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by midehi2(f): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
naija4life247:

Your witchcraft reach that level?

Putin has killed several witches and wizards in Ukraine in the last couple of days, and they all couldn't do any shiit
So go and help him press it and kill all, ode!

3 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Lumig: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
What do you mean by "western madness?"
Check the dictionary grin

1 Like

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by babadee1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:

The only madness here na Putin own. Nobody can fight against the whole world. Im eye go soon clear now.

4 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Jones4190(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Punti should do anything but let it not reach Lagos, I'm here with my girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by ReachHard: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
One-man Army.

Isolated from the Western world with sanctions upon sanctions; and yet still Gallant and Defiant to the very last...they just don't want WWIII with him, cos they know the collateral damage would be lethal, that's why NATO and its allies are treading so softly with their approach.

WHAT. A. COMRADE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Dedemworld: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cantonese:
And he thinks Russia is immune from a nuclear attack from all sides?

Exactly my thought. He's doing as if he will live forever. He's not the one that created the world. So he can't destroy the world either....

4 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by venabili: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
useni1:
Russia missiles will reach and destroy the whole United kingdom is 5mins. You got this wrong. Their weapons will even reach America in less than 20mins if they use the hypersonic missiles. Normal ICBM will reach America exactly 30mins

And America's will be wiping them out just at the same time. Everyone dies
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by goodheart01: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Putin is a failure, a shame and a disappointment. His Russian army is no more than toy soldiers. Now he’s frustrated and resorting to use nuclear weapons as if he’s the only one that has it.

He has just 6,000 war heads while the US has 5,000, Also if the other NATO nuclear powers add theirs the number will be far greater than his.

The fall of a senseless leader

6 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by GardenOfGod(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
U no serious grin grin
Lumig:

Check the dictionary grin
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Nicenixon: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thank God both Russia and NATO have nuclear weapons, so no need for threatening, they are both equipped.

4 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by tonididdy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:

E get vaccine for the western mind virus
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by bluefilm: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't even know why I am not even bothered at all by all these Putin news.

I guess it's most likely because I am now fully aware of how the MAINSTREAM media is always trying to manipulate People's fears with their scandalous Headlines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Bigchristo: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
What do you mean by "western madness?"
E pain you? He has them in their balls they can’t mess with him without consequences that’s what it means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by GardenOfGod(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
I see yea
Astoria:
Boss.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Karemarealty288(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
fastseo:
If putin want to fight he should fight but threatening with nuclear weapons is like threatening the human race with all its civilization

Not every mosquito and Cocroache nsecticides dey kill..

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Dawnofhope: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:
africa will be affected most .

3 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Kelvin3476: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
naija4life247:
This guy can do anything. The boss is prepared for the worst.

Putin is ready for heaven to fall. He is an ex KGB, not a comedian like Ukraine clown and soon to be former president. He has planned this over the years. He is prepared to take the world including China if China decides to die with the enemies in the West including US, whole of Europe, Canada, Australia. Putin is ready to end the world, after all everything that has a beginning must surely has an end.

If Europe and US continue their nonsense, we will all wake up one day in Hell Fire because Putin will nuke all of us.

Please help me browse
1 ruble to naira

2 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by GardenOfGod(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Over obsession for Europe matter de worry you o
Bigchristo:
E pain you? He has them in their balls they can’t mess with him without consequences that’s what it means

2 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by MERCHANDISER: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
naija4life247:

That's the idiot that is distributing riffles to civilians to go and fight trained Russian Army. He and his Western propagandists will then go to their fake Media to show civilians killed by Russian Army.

What an idiot!
So this man na comedian true true?
I was arguing with a friend concerning this.
Why would Ukrainians elect a clown as their president

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.