Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons (56078 Views)

Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos) / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Trentee4eva: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
fastseo:
If putin want to fight he should fight but threatening with nuclear weapons is like threatening the human race with all its civilization
Africa will survive. That’s why we should remain neutral. We don’t have nuclear weapons too
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by jrusky(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hey guys stop your useless propaganda bigging up Putin useless ego. OP yourwrite up is bias and lack academic viewpoint.

If Putin has 5,000+ nuclear warhad have you check what amount of such weapon UK, France, US, Italy etc has? Then add them up and minus Russian from it then you will realise Putin cannot fight the entire wold his citizen will be wipe out if he dare strike with nuclear weapon and mind you all his f uc king supporters nuclear warhead move with air if you release it it goes front, back, to the right and to the left so his citizen will roast in it as well or does he has power to control the winds as well.

All these are mere talks let him release the weapon first then he will realised its no longer diplomatic affairs. You cannot alone fight the entire world and survive it. FACT!!!

These was how Saddam was threatening the world then but today where is him? He died a miserable death, his entire lineage wiped out.

Pride leads to destruction. Take it or leave it.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by biggestmanhood(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Here comes the end of the world
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by obedience4(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
onecoder:

Your head dey there.
If Russia can launch one nuclear weapon to wipe out earth why amass 6,000 of it. Isn't that waste of resources?
As soon as he launchs one, 100's will be launched on Russia

Go read about the cold war.. And the arms race
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Mumusaphire: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
HitSong:
No bastard unfortunate NATO country including evil USA will ever attack Russia directly. If dem born una papa well, make una try am. WW3 will be so interesting...
I see China invading Taiwan...
I see North Korea nuking South Korea...
I see Iran nuking Israel...

All there is to start all these is for one mumu NATO country to attack Russia directly.
You can give Ukraine all the weapons of this world to fight but you dare not attack Russia from your country.
Putin has a lot of nuclear weapons and he is very ready to use them. Try any nonsense and see fire!

USA is just looking for trouble... Trouble that will be too big for them to deal with and control...
why can't him wage war with NATO member country and see if they won't wipe him generation away from surface of earth like Hitler.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by CoronaVirusPro: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
uncleinans:

Na you give them nuclear weapons?

Are you kidding me?

Few minutes?

uncleinans

I should not be doing this for you, but I did. So research from here. It will only take Google

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by tonididdy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Where did you get all this news from?

You are not current! Its even on front page that NATO just delivered fighter jets. Where were you when USA was delivering arm? Or when Germany bypassed constitution and started delivering arms to Ukraine?

Stop watching NTA channel 10

You mean 4 days into the war?
What's the hesitation.
Today Boris said the UK cannot go to war with Russia, last week biden said so.
All you hear on the news are promises, they have no idea how those weapons will get to the ukranians.
Which airports will the fighter jets land? The ones taken over by Russian forces? grin
Dude forget this war... It's a landslide victory for Putin

4 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Kylce042(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Putin na real niggar he get effective cure for western madness

The west that is sanctioning him left n right. Russia is already paying for Putin’s madness
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by GardenOfGod(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Source?
TruthSocial:

Do you know Ukraine used to have one of the largest nuclear arsenal, guess who cajoled Ukraine to destroy them to get protection in return. The USA.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by CuteEmma(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
temmypotter:
So?

Putin has to be silenced, no other way around it. How can one mad man's greed and personal vendetta be holding the entire world to ransom.
You’re the one holding yourself to ransom because you chose to become a slave to Western media. The West has done worse, it didn’t hold the world to ransom. People are dying in the Israeli conflict, it didn’t hold the world to ransom; people get killed everyday in Nigeria, it doesn’t hold the world to ransom, but because they keep feeding you lies you will hold your self to ransom.

According to Marcus Garvey, “None but ourselves can free our own minds, emancipate yourselves from mental slavery”. Listen to both sides and understand the actual situation.

The same person (western media) who told you that Ukraine is winning already will also tell you that Russia is bullying Ukraine, then tell you that Russia is evil because they killed a young girl, and still tell you that Ukraine gave out 10k rifles to civilians (so they can get themselves killed for cheap sympathy); and also tell you that Russia has been isolated by sanctions and later say that the same isolated Russia is trying to escalate the war by hitting UK (a member of NATO); and you won’t even bother think critically, everything makes sense as long as they said so.

These heartless people have 500million ($$) to give out to a far away nation for war, but won’t care about homeless and hungry people in their own country, too bad they don’t report this also.

This is my first comment on the Russian-Ukrainian war Conflict, and it might just be the last. There are more pressing issues in this world. We need peace everywhere especially Nigeria and also those sovereign countries that were invaded and destroyed by the US and UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by uncleinans(m): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I thought you will use your imagination to add the rest. Italy, Germany, Belgium and the rest... This are all NATO armed countries

Oga abi madam imagination, Germany Italy, Spain no get nukes. It was you that posted the only 9 countries with nukes in the world, where you see Germany, Spain, Italy?

You done even dey wan sound abusive sef. ITK

2 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by malvisguy212: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
HitSong:
No bastard unfortunate NATO country including evil USA will ever attack Russia directly. If dem born una papa well, make una try am. WW3 will be so interesting...

All there is to start all these is for one mumu NATO country to attack Russia directly.
You can give Ukraine all the weapons of this world to fight but you dare not attack Russia from your country.
Putin has a lot of nuclear weapons and he is very ready to use them. Try any nonsense and see fire!

USA is just looking for trouble... Trouble that will be too big for them to deal with and control...
this is what you Muslims loves. war, war and war. killed everywhere. the Bible say the last enemy to be destroyed is death ......Islam encourage death at all cost.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by tkgindofa(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
HitSong:

So what have you achieve with this your outright support for evil?
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Trentee4eva: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chatflick:
Putin can't use it. Right now it's not possible and he knows that.
This was from Russia’s former president and current deputy chairman of the security council to a French minister who declared economic war on Russia. Mind you similar events caused WW2 after heavy sanctions were imposed on Japan. Unlike Japan and Hitler, Russia has devastating nuclear weapons to ensure a mutually assured destruction with the West.

1 Like

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by uncleinans(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Source?

Ukraine, South Africa used to have nukes, they were forced to let go of these nukes.

To say Ukraine still get nukes, Russia for no fit invade Ukraine.

Know this, as little as north Korea is, USA cannot invade them cause they are both nuclear power, MAD. Putin cannot invade North Korea or even small Israel.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Boss469(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
temmypotter:
So?

Make him launch am first... Mutually assured destruction!

As a matter of fact, UK + US + India + Israel + France will have the entirety of Russia to the ground before he realizes the implication of what he's done.

Putin has to be silenced, no other way around it. How can one mad man's greed and personal vendetta be holding the entire world to ransom. Russians had better turn against the Dictator and displace him else, they might be collateral damage should the West decide to get involved on the war front.

If Putin is allowed to take Ukraine, I don't think anyone is prepared for what will follow. It'd be carnage and anarchy in a relatively peaceful Pax Americana era. The free world as we know it will change forever because of a fascist dwarf of a man

The children on this forum who don't know shit about Geopolitics and are supporting Putin on here as a hero.. May God forgive you.. You lot are just ignorant. Seek repentance and enlightenment now.

If you think this invasion is cause of the made up bullshit "NATO and Ukraine threat to Russia", You are just stupid.. no other way to put it

So u think say Russia and Israel be enemies?
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by ken6488(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Why is the Kremlin dwarf chestbeating

The idiot feeling like he is the only one with Nuclear Weapon.

Mofo is fvcking coward!

He is so proud of that Nuclear warhead that he feels he alone has it.

Dwarf fails to realize NATO has more Nuclear warheads than his entire arsenal.
seems you don't understand Mad both countries will be reduced to dust
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by LegacyB: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
We can see how is arsenal are really working in Ukraine
Putin is just overrated. Fighting Ukraine for almost a week is a dent on his CV.

1 Like

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by HitSong: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
tkgindofa:

Balance!
Deal with it.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by ken6488(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
tommykiwi:
All na wash!!! Na only him get Nuclear weapons.
He meant to end the world
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Kwestionair: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
tillaman:
If he likes let him amass 7k missiles the UK will equally fvck shiiit up no one has the monopoly for madness

UK? Who is UK please? UK might run the economy but don’t have anything else. Russia will run UK to the ground in 2days.

2 Likes

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by HitSong: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
malvisguy212:
this is what you Muslims loves. war, war and war. killed everywhere. the Bible say the last enemy to be destroyed is death ......Islam encourage death at all cost.
Yes of course Mr. or deh
Putin just denounced Christainity, he is now a Muslim grin
Or deh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Techguyz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
lessonotes:
He will be sorely disappointed if he tries to press any nuclear button. He will just see that the button launchers have been changed.

From time immemorial, nothing positive from Russia, only weapons. Abeg make una shift one side with una yeye weapons.

Enough of this scare tactics. The world is tired already.

One day eh, Russia go just end this world
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by BabaO2: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
nomenclature:
So says someone that is not even qualified to be the admin of a whatsapp group.
not to talk of his community ,na your mate be local government chaiman,governor ,president but you have a big mouth to call the most pwerful man in the world a coward
Ode,
Russia themselves know they are not the most powerful nation or have the most powerful president on earth.
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by ken6488(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Exactly!

The dunce just chest beating with Nuclear war head like he alone has it

Reality has dawned on him that his military is a failure! He has only Nuclear option left.
Russia said no one will win ready to risk everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by Boss469(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
HitSong:

Guy u no Sabi international politics

Do you think that Russia and China are supporting Iran to own nuclear arsenals?
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by uncleinans(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
tkgindofa:

Lemme guess, you are in support of NATO, what did you achieve when NATO invaded Libya and killed Gadaffi?

NATO and US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and killed innocent people, it was okay, Russia is doing same thing for their security and you are asking questions.

I feel sorry for the innocent lives lost but let's tell ourselves the truth, Putin is a nationalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by ken6488(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hero2t:
He isn't the only Nuclear Power na.
That's the problem it will end humanity
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by HitSong: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
jrusky:
Hey guys stop your useless propaganda bigging up Putin useless ego. OP yourwrite up is bias and lack academic viewpoint.

If Putin has 5,000+ nuclear warhad have you check what amount of such weapon UK, France, US, Italy etc has? Then add them up and minus Russian from it then you will realise Putin cannot fight the entire wold his citizen will be wipe out if he dare strike with nuclear weapon and mind you all his f uc king supporters nuclear warhead move with air if you release it it goes front, back, to the right and to the left so his citizen will roast in it as well or does he has power to control the winds as well.

All these are mere talks let him release the weapon first then he will realised its no longer diplomatic affairs. You cannot alone fight the entire world and survive it. FACT!!!

These was how Saddam was threatening the world then but today where is him? He died a miserable death, his entire lineage wiped out.

Pride leads to destruction. Take it or leave it.
The same pride that has been worrying USA and Israel...
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by jonandez: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
What I have noted from all this talk are these
*Most Nigerians don't know how to read and understand.. they just see a topic on nairaland and without research or anything jump in out of emotions or because others are doing it .
*Russia aim is to de-millitarize Ukraine.. alot of people up here don't know the meaning of this.
*If Russia wanted to take Ukraine they would have, but regarding my second point their aim is to take over their milliary not to harm the civilians.
*Now alot would say y are civilians dying.. they are dying because their president is arming them to kill the Russian soldiers who in return have to defend their self.
*If Russia de-millitarize Ukraine, the US knows that Ukraine joining NATO would be useless because they won't be able to keep their weapons in Ukraine as it would mean handing their weapons directly to Russia.
*You all are clamouring that people are dying in Ukraine... But people died in Yemen, Palestine, afganistan,Iraq,libya and no one spoke up like this... Y because they are mostly Muslims or wat..
*Let's not be bias or partial here..
Why don't u think and observe y the US are really interested in this issue... They were not interested in Palestine, and they kill blacks every day and they are still not interested...

And lastly
*Anyone that one to quote me should first
Answer this..
Would the US allow Russia to keep it's weapons in Cuba or not..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by chukwuibuipob: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
angry Shut up angry angry .GOD will NOT SLEEP.Gid can turn Putin to a donkey.Preach the Gospel if u Sabi NOT blood and destruction.
Righteousness2:
I listened to Some World leaders speak about Putin and I totally agree with them that Putin is a totally different being.

The Putin you see today is not the Putin that the World knew.
A Force greater than Putin has taken over him.

Like I have always said, Putin and Russia are Major Players in the Biblical Endtimes wars and Rumors of Wars. See Ezekiel 38 & 39 for more.
I Believe the "Spirit of Gog" has taken over him.
Look around you Folks and you will see clearly that Everything JESUS told as the Signs of His Coming is Happening everywhere!
The Coming of Christ is at Hand! Get ready to avoid Hath I known Lamentations..
Re: How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mossadd:
Putin na real niggar he get effective cure for western madness

U think Putin cate about ur stupid words in Africa? He will bomb u and ur words in seconds. If u like praise the dictator all u like. He can still bomb u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.