Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Is Russia The Devil? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Russia The Devil? (485 Views)

Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / ''It Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades ''Former Cousin" / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Russia The Devil? by IBenardoo(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Russia NEVER had black slaves nor did Russia create a market to trade black people which lasted for 350 years before colonization!
Russia NEVER participate in the Berlin conference to share
Africa like some peace of goat meat.
Russia NEVER colonize, underdevelop and loot Africa's
resources.
Russia NEVER enabled a safety net for African leaders to hide stolen funds, use these stolen funds to develop itself and then grant the same funds back to Africa as loans.
Russia never invaded and destabilized any African country
Those who did the aforementioned are the ones pushing the
narrative that "Russia" has become the Boogeyman... Those
who colonize and for about 100 years refused to share their
technology with Africa wants Africa to like those they like and hate those they hate. Nah! Never again! if Russia is the Boogeyman, then the west the devil himself
Yeah I said it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Russia The Devil? by Dawn91(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2022
All these political analysts that can't afford to eat 2 times a day even.

These ones can never afford even 32 pages passport talkless of ever affording visa application fees or to even travel to ghana so they hate America for not taking them there for free grin

1 Like

Re: Is Russia The Devil? by realstars: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2022
What goes in is not bad but what comes out is what we jouge.
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by Jakumo(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2022
IBenardoo:
Russia NEVER had black slaves nor did Russia create a market to trade black people which lasted for 350 years before colonization!
Russia NEVER participate in the Berlin conference to share
Africa like some peace of goat meat.
Russia NEVER colonize, underdevelop and loot Africa's
resources.
Russia NEVER enabled a safety net for African leaders to hide stolen funds, use these stolen funds to develop itself and then grant the same funds back to Africa as loans.
Russia never invaded and destabilized any African country
Those who did the aforementioned are the ones pushing the
narrative that "Russia" has become the Boogeyman... Those
who colonize and for about 100 years refused to share their
technology with Africa wants Africa to like those they like and hate those they hate. Nah! Never again! if Russia is the Boogeyman, then the west the devil himself
Yeah I said it!

Russian mercenaries from the "Wagner Group" have been secretly sent by Putin to the Congo where they have carried out a number of truly horrific massacres just for the fun of it. The Wagner Group is still active in the Congo, where they are seeking to corner that mineral-rich nation's natural resources for Satan himself, aka Mad Vlad Putin.

Russia is most certainly The Evil Empire, as they were characterized way back in the 1980s by then US President Ronald Raegan.
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by donleo92(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2022
space booked for the elite men to discuss and me to learn.
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by DeepSight(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Jakumo:

Russian mercenaries from the "Wagner Group" have been secretly sent by Putin to the Congo where they have carries out a number of truly horrific massacres just for the fun of it. The Wagner Group is still active in the Congo, where they are seeking to corner that mineral-rich nation's natural resources for Satan himself, aka Mad Vlad Putin.

Russia is most certainly The Evil Empire, as they were characterized way back in the 1980s by then US President Ronald Raegan.

Bad, one can only agree, nevertheless Russia represents far less evil either in terms of quantum or gravity, than that which sits squarely on the chest of the West, historically - vis-a-vis Africa. No contest at all.

And someone like Reagan in particular is a sour memory for Africa as much as that accursed wretch, Margaret Thatcher (may her soul abide forever in the bosom of Iblis and his infernal Ifrits).
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by Lustre6740(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2022
You may want to prove this beyond doubt. It sounds like propaganda until proven.
Jakumo:

Russian mercenaries from the "Wagner Group" have been secretly sent by Putin to the Congo where they have carries out a number of truly horrific massacres just for the fun of it. The Wagner Group is still active in the Congo, where they are seeking to corner that mineral-rich nation's natural resources for Satan himself, aka Mad Vlad Putin.

Re: Is Russia The Devil? by naija4life247: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2022
This is only for the open minded thinkers. Not for idiots and nincompoops.

Unfortunately, several idiots and nincompoops will still come here to convulse.
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by SisterFire(f): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Jakumo:

Same rubbish u dull Africans does with the bible.
my god divided the red sea in half so his holy children can pass ,so shall he divide my enemy( sisterfire ) in half" where u there when he divided it ? No ,but my bible tells me so ( same book written by n.w.o satanists wing and initiated by the atrocious sacred triangle who has destroyed 1/3 of earth billions of years back , same triangle that has been cursed by nature )
He raised Lazarus from death oh he does wonders ! Do you have a time machine to go back and check ? No, but I know my god the redeemer
COMING TO UR COMMENT , THIS STORY U NARRATED HERE IS FROM AN AMERICAN AUTHOR , WHERE U THERE IN CONGO TO ASCERTAIN THESE LIES? NO ,BUT CNN AND A DR.T.BRODY SAID SO
...Spits on fools, I have avoided this Russia Ukraine Ukraine whinnings from dull blackheads but I can't
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by SisterFire(f): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2022
@ ibernadoo
Russian Putin has been lamenting for ages the great mind control damages done by the n.w.o satanists wing on Africans .me one of the n.w.o antichrists daughter knew Ukraine aren't the target but the wing that Adolf planned to fight against but went mad instead .
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by IBenardoo(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:
All these political analysts that can't afford to eat 2 times a day even.

These ones can never afford even 32 pages passport talkless of ever affording visa application fees or to even travel to ghana so they hate America for not taking them there for free grin

dear Dawn91
Stating the fact and not some silly and baseless piece you just put in here is not a symbol of hatred towards the americans. So therefore only a hungry man who has not eaten for days can come here and make such facts lacking sentence like yours, besides am chilling here with a glass of champagne and a nicely prepared plate of chicken pepper soup, you care for some, nah i know your answer already,
Just make sure you feed properly ok so your brains can work properly, and not exhibiting the caveman in you
Thank you and God bless you
Re: Is Russia The Devil? by IBenardoo(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Jakumo:

Russian mercenaries from the "Wagner Group" have been secretly sent by Putin to the Congo where they have carried out a number of truly horrific massacres just for the fun of it. The Wagner Group is still active in the Congo, where they are seeking to corner that mineral-rich nation's natural resources for Satan himself, aka Mad Vlad Putin.

It didn't take me long to know that it one of the facts lacking cavemen
Well, having read your comment, it may interest you to know that Putin is one of the greatest president in the world to send and support African countries military wise and economicaly, am not just blabbering go and make your research.
So I urge you to speak with facts and not what you may think is so
Thank you and may God bless you

(1) (Reply)

See What A Kaduna Gubernatorial Candidate Was Spotted Doing. / Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others / House Of Assembly Member Disgraced In Ekiti For Failing To Deliver (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.