Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,854 members, 7,922,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (193042 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Rest in peace Zili.

During the Israeli 'Yamam' SWAT operation against terrorists in Nablus, Zili, a military dog that participated in hundreds of missions, was killed today by Palestinian terrorists.

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Russia launched an Iranian satellite capable of monitoring Israeli military targets

(TVP World)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
IDF:
IDF soldiers and Israel Police forces thwarted a smuggling attempt of 8 weapons in the Jordan Valley area

Yesterday, IDF observation soldiers spotted four suspects approaching the border fence from Jordan towards Israeli territory.

IDF soldiers and Israel Police forces who were dispatched to the scene apprehended the suspects who carried 8 shotguns.

After the suspects were apprehended the weapons were confiscated, IDF soldiers and Israel Police forces spotted an additional suspect. Following a pursuit, he was also apprehended.

The weapons and the suspect have been transferred to the Israel Police for further questioning

Re: Gov. by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
reccy:

I just tire for the guy .... Everything israel does is always right.... He tries to rationalise everything they did and in the process, exonerate them of any wrong doings...... So much for the God's country becoming gay country...... God is gradually becoming gay...lolz

I know better and I know the news to believe and the one to scrol down to the trash.

Actually he has a very strong argument!
I will try and make it in plain English!
According to his permutations based on his biblical prophecies!
There will be a great war in the middle east between isreal and a whole lot of host nations and a nation will come to the aid of isreal and defeat them and introduce a new regime.For this to happen there will be a miscalculation or an incredible delusion to go to war.we already have a miscalculation in Russia Ukraine war and Russia is now in tangled with Iran and Syria!.
So let us see how the remaining in tends to unfold or not
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hezbollah warns Israel on targeting Palestinian militants in Lebanon

Hezbollah warns Israel over border dispute with Lebanon
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hezbollah says will 'sever' Israel's hands if it reaches for Disputed gas

(Daily Mail )

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
IDF commander after gunmen's death in Nablus: We'll get to every terrorist
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nablus: New escalation feared as Israel kills 3 in West Bank

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hassan Nasrallah feels threatened, otherwise he would not repeat and threaten that if Israel eliminates a senior member of the resistance on its soil, Hezbollah will respond. It should be remembered that Hezbollah also has a commander for the southern arena facing Israel and a commander responsible for the array of cruise missiles and anti-aircraft missiles that threaten the gas rigs.

Intel Times
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nasrallah in a nervous speech: We are waiting in the coming days for answers regarding the demands of the Lebanese state regarding the marking of the maritime border. But I tell you on the day of Ashura' that we must be prepared for all possibilities and we are absolutely serious in this campaign. We will not allow the USA and Israel to usurp our resources

Roi cais

Re: Gov. by iykofias(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Uprightness100:
Rest in peace Zili.

During the Israeli 'Yamam' SWAT operation against terrorists in Nablus, Zili, a military dog that participated in hundreds of missions, was killed today by Palestinian terrorists.
An Israeli dog is killed, the prophecy is coming through
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Iranian “Khayyam” satellite has been launched into orbit from the Moscow-operated Baikonur cosmodrome in Kazakhstan marking strategic aerospace cooperation between Tehran and Moscow.

Re: Gov. by iykofias(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
baralatie:

Actually he has a very strong argument!
I will try and make it in plain English!
According to his permutations based on his biblical prophecies!
There will be a great war in the middle east between isreal and a whole lot of host nations and a nation will come to the aid of isreal and defeat them and introduce a new regime.For this to happen there will be a miscalculation or an incredible delusion to go to war.we already have a miscalculation in Russia Ukraine war and Russia is now in tangled with Iran and Syria!.
So let us see how the remaining in tends to unfold or not
he said GOD will personally come down and fight alongside the IDF grin. So much for a strong argument

Uprightness100:
Gog Magog war( Iran, Russia, Turkey and a Collation of nations come against Israel for her Spoils. Israel will be almost swallowed but GOD steps down and Personally destroys the nations that come against her.
Re: Gov. by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
iykofias:
he said GOD will personally come down and fight alongside the IDF grin. So much for a strong argument

Yes that is in the second round of the war!
According to the permutations
That nation that will defeat the host in support of isreal was to weaken these nations as they will be the reason for that new regime to exert authority!it is believed the head of that govt will now manipulate these other nations and establish itself as a Supreme being and now amass a war against isreal.
Now it is believed or permuttated the rise of gays rights and anti religion in mainstream politics points to a scheme in place.
So let us see how round one will go

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ukrainian rockets attack on the largest Russian base in Crimea

(Novo)

Re: Gov. by iykofias(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
baralatie:

Yes that is in the second round of the war!
According to the permutations
That nation that will defeat the host in support of isreal was to weaken these nations as they will be the reason for that new regime to exert authority!it is believed the head of that govt will now manipulate these other nations and establish itself as a Supreme being and now amass a war against isreal.
Now it is believed or permuttated the rise of gays rights and anti religion in mainstream politics points to a scheme in place.
So let us see how round one will go
I will try my possible best to break it down to a lay man level.
So let’s say Nigeria and Israel goes into a war( assume we both have same military strength), from your biblical standpoint. When nigeria start winning the war, God will come down and smitten the Nigerian forces just so that Israel won’t loose the battle. Now how silly does that sound, are we less of God’s people?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Israel are considered the most developed in the Middle East. So much for a nation God will personally come down to fight for

I know all the Old covenant He had with Israel, but also remember By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.
Re: Gov. by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
iykofias:
I will try my possible best to break it down to a lay man level.
So let’s say Nigeria and Israel goes into a war( assume we both have same military strength), from your biblical standpoint. When nigeria start winning the war, God will come down and smitten the Nigerian forces just so that Israel won’t loose the battle. Now how silly does that sound, are we less of God’s people?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Israel are considered the most developed in the Middle East. So much for a nation God will personally come down to fight for

I know all the Old covenant He had with Israel, but also remember By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.
That is why I said permutations!
There are some things that have been left out
But how do you explain how isreal survived the WW2 holocaust.except of not by God intervention.Next is how in the world did isreal Arab war end with isreal been victorious except if not God help!

Like I said there things I have left out in the biblical prophecies and focussed on the war permutations!And I am saying these permutations can only come about by miscalculations or by strong delusions to go to war!
Now if it so happens that we end up having a coalition going to war against isreal.it makes those too close to home.is it not?
Which will leave us with the option of seeing wether it is through that God is going to do as it is said He will do or it is like as written somewhere[b] it is nothing [/b]

We will have to watch as events unfold
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
UK plans for potential "organized blackouts" in winter.

disclose Tv
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
This came From Amir Tsarfati, a Wise Israeli who Has Understanding.

I am a very sad Israeli today.
Once again it appears that our leaders and commanders take all the glory for the victory in the battlefield. The swift victory over the Islamic Jihad was much thanks to the miraculous fact that 1100 rockets killed or seriously injured not even one Israeli.
To God alone be the glory!
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
New virus in China is more fatal than coronavirus, 35 people infected

(La Prensa)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
There are Reports that Ukraine has shelled Russian military outposts in Crimea

Zelensky promised that Crimea would be released very soon, apparently he is keeping his promise.

( Global Telegram)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
According to reports, the airfield of the 43rd Battalion of the Russian Air Force, close to the city of Saki in Crimea, was attacked.
It is located over 200 kilometers deep in the Russian controlled area.

(Global telegram)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
It appears that the Ukrainians hit a munition storage in that Russian base.

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Uprightness100:
According to reports, the airfield of the 43rd Battalion of the Russian Air Force, close to the city of Saki in Crimea, was attacked.
It is located over 200 kilometers deep in the Russian controlled area.

(Global telegram)
That means USA gave them HIMARS atacms or something else.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
The drought in Europe is the worst since the 16th century.

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
A senior Ukrainian military official told the New York Times that they were behind the bombing of the Russian air base in Crimea, and claimed that it was a base from which many attacks were launched against Ukrainian forces on the southern front.
Re: Gov. by Ahmback(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Uprightness100:
A senior Ukrainian military official told the New York Times that they were behind the bombing of the Russian air base in Crimea, and claimed that it was a base from which many attacks were launched against Ukrainian forces on the southern front.
Deep within me i know and believe that ukraine is capable of inflicting serious pains and hitting deep into russian soil and its bases.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2022

FEARFUL AND SCARY!

The Saudi ambassador, Muhammad al-Qahtani, fell and died during a speech at a conference in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, in which he praised president A-Sisi and described him as "the dean of humanity".​​​​

(Abu Saleh)

Re: Gov. by Ahmback(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Uprightness100:

FEARFUL AND SCARY!

The Saudi ambassador, Muhammad al-Qahtani, fell and died during a speech at a conference in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, in which he praised president A-Sisi and described him as "the dean of humanity".​​​​

(Abu Saleh)
Real matters indeed!
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Iran nuclear deal is 'yes or no', no renegotiations possible, EU stresses

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Iran unlikely to agree to a return to nuclear deal, Israeli officials tell media
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader from Tehran: ‘Zionist entity will be annihilated’

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (385) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.