Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (187770 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Russian troops began to deploy columns of equipment towards the Zaporozhye region

The movement of Z-columns with tankers and trucks with manpower is fixed in Mariupol and Volnovakhsky districts in the direction of the Zaporozhye region

(WW3INFO)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
UN chief: World now faces an "ocean emergency"

(disclose Tv)

Re: Gov. by Onigawara(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alamkir:

What brought about insult here, the guy brought a valid argument, u will counter it. I just believe pple that easily result to insult are showing their low level of iQ. U made a valid point which is true but u had to spoil it with insult
I should counter what exactly? Seems you're dumber than he is, no?. I think so. I was just educating and waking to reality, the obviously brainwashed CNN number 1 fan/watcher
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
JUST IN - USAF F-35 fighter jets took off from the Czech Republic to the Black Sea, leaving transponders on for Moscow to see.

(disclose Tv)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Crypto broker Voyager Digital has issued a notice of default to crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital after failing to make the required payments on its loans of 15,250 #Bitcoin and $350 million in USDC.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
The United States is finalizing a new military aid package for Ukraine that includes modern medium- and long-range air defense systems, Biden's national security aide Sullivan confirmed.

(WW3INFO)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ukrainian military launched new strikes on Russian-occupied Zmiinyi (Snake) Island in the Black Sea

At least 10 hits were recorded, one of them targeting a Russian Pantsir-S1 air defense system, the Operational Command "South" informed.

Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onigawara:

I should counter what exactly? Seems you're dumber than he is, no?. I think so. I was just educating and waking to reality, the obviously brainwashed CNN number 1 fan/watcher

Educating? Obviously you are deluded, is it that secondary school trash u wrote up their that is educating? Just shut ur mouth so that u can learn cos u knw nada, Lemme nt engage u because u obviously sounds like a child
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
JUST IN - Lithuania is hit by cyber attacks after an ultimatum from Russian Killnet hackers.

(cyber news)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Israel’s “Chariots of Fire” war games primed for air, sea, land and cyber
Re: Gov. by Onigawara(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alamkir:

Educating? Obviously you are deluded, is it that secondary school trash u wrote up their that is educating? Just shut ur mouth so that u can learn cos u knw nada, Lemme nt engage u because u obviously sounds like a child
Took you more than 2 hours to reply with this gabbage? Sit your stupid ass down, kid. Yes, I bet you're a kid, and an illiterate one at that.
If what I wrote to wake that guy up from his delusion is trash, then like you've bragged of doing, engage me. I would very much like you to debunk the claims I made. But well we all know you're just a wannabe analyst who knows fûčk all. Go join up with your mates and play with Sand, child. You don't belong here
Re: Gov. by Onigawara(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
@Alamkir
Create a thread when you return online and tag me to it let's have a little debate. Let me disgrace you on this public forum, like I've done to numerous idiots like yourself in the past. If you think you have the intellectual capacity to go toe to toe with me, then I challenge you to the debate you have boasted of "engaging" me in.
We shouldn't do that here so as not to get on the nerve of Righteousness2
Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onigawara:

Took you more than 2 hours to reply with this gabbage? Sit your stupid ass down, kid. Yes, I bet you're a kid, and an illiterate one at that.
If what I wrote to wake that guy up from his delusion is trash, then like you've bragged of doing, engage me. I would very much like you to debunk the claims I made. But well we all know you're just a wannabe analyst who knows fûčk all. Go join up with your mates and play with Sand, child. You don't belong here
What's dis one saying, u just kip writing trash dat one can't understand, reiterating my early assertion that u are a child, if u are not a child who is way over his head, u would hav comprend from my earlier post that I actually dnt need to engage u, because am actually on the same line with u, I only ask u to stop adding insult, that it is unnecessary. By the way it took me 2 hours to reply u because am nt a jobless an idle child like u
Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onigawara:
@Alamkir
Create a thread when you return online and tag me to it let's have a little debate. Let me disgrace you on this public forum, like I've done to numerous idiots like yourself in the past. If you think you have the intellectual capacity to go toe to toe with me, then I challenge you to the debate you have boasted of "engaging" me in.
We shouldn't do that here so as not to get on the nerve of Righteousness2

Me stup low to ur level...... It's only children that have time like this. U are not even ashamed that I should open thread.
Re: Gov. by Onigawara(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alamkir:

What's dis one saying, u just kip writing trash dat one can't understand, reiterating my early assertion that u are a child, if u are not a child who is way over his head, u would hav comprend from my earlier post that I actually dnt need to engage u, because am actually on the same line with u, I only ask u to stop adding insult, that it is unnecessary. By the way it took me 2 hours to reply u because am nt a jobless an idle child like u

You need a psych evaluation mate. And I mean fast! Should I quote your own words since somehow you didn't go through what you wrote? Aye ill do that.
that secondary school trash u wrote up their that is educating?
Apparently, my reply to that guy is trash, yet you claim to "agree with it?" is it that you're contradicting yourself or you're just being plain stupid? If you have any working braincells left, you would stop replying because obviously the more you reply the more you expose your lack of proper education, if you ever had one.

Yeah yeah, I'm jobless. So what?
You should give your full attention to your job not eye service
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
German-made Panzerhaubitze 2000 self-propelled howitzer/s arrived in Ukraine.

(DefenseBlog)

Re: Gov. by Onigawara(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alamkir:

Me stup low to ur level...... It's only children that have time like this. U are not even ashamed that I should open thread.
Please create a new thread and mention me there let me deal with you properly. Otherwise hold your peace. We don't want to cause a scene here, do we?
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ukraine's military estimates Russia has now lost over 35,000 troops during the conflict

(WW3INFO)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
NATO will increase support for Georgia, conduct more exercises there and increase the mission in Tbilisi.
Appropriate decisions will be made at the NATO summit in Madrid, Secretary General Stoltenberg said.

(WesternAlliance)
Re: Gov. by Drenimarcus(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alamkir:

Double check how..... Are u saying news that are not in favour of Russia should be double checked? There is nothin wrong with d news am seeing here. Even if I support Russia we need to see both good and bad news for Russia

Don’t get me wrong, only a few. And he is a bit biased against Iran.

Nothing wrong in double checking before posting eh?

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onigawara:

You need a psych evaluation mate. And I mean fast! Should I quote your own words since somehow you didn't go through what you wrote? Aye ill do that.

Apparently, my reply to that guy is trash, yet you claim to "agree with it?" is it that you're contradicting yourself or you're just being plain stupid? If you have any working braincells left, you would stop replying because obviously the more you reply the more you expose your lack of proper education, if you ever had one.

Yeah yeah, I'm jobless. So what?
You should give your full attention to your job not eye service

If that is the only thing u took from the whole thing I wrote up their, then I dnt need to take this conversation further with u. U only confirmed my suspicion of ur person
Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Don’t get me wrong, only a few. And he is a bit biased against Iran.

Nothing wrong in double checking before posting eh?

The Iran thing yes he is bias, I get it, perhaps because of his religious beliefs. that's why I dnt read them. I thought u were talking about the Russian news
Re: Gov. by Onigawara(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alamkir:

If that is the only thing u took from the whole thing I wrote up their, then I dnt need to take this conversation further with u. U only confirmed my suspicion of ur person
What's wrong, child? Can't defend your own words? I gave you a direct quote from the trash you mentioned me to and instead of you to stand your ground and defend your own words, you're already showing a sign of defeat. You're kinda of like me....... like me if I said more and thought less. You made contradictory comments, I pointed them out to you and instead defending you're being a jerk. Get behind me, son. You're well beneath me
Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
Ukraine's military estimates Russia has now lost over 35,000 troops during the conflict

(WW3INFO)

Confused Ukrainians, I thought they also said 35, 000 troops 3 weeks ago. Maybe next month they will reduce it to 30,000 since they are dishing stat anyhow

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onigawara:

What's wrong, child? Can't defend your own words? I gave you a direct quote from the trash you mentioned me to and instead of you to stand your ground and defend your own words, you're already showing a sign of defeat. You're kinda of like me....... like me if I said more and thought less. You made contradictory comments, I pointed them out to you and instead defending you're being a jerk. Get behind me, son. You're well beneath me

Lol... If only u can actually hear Urself. Iam even ashamed for u.

Is dat my first comment? kid I gave u assignment go back and comprehend my first comment b4 u start insulting me
Re: Gov. by Onigawara(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
No, please don't be ashamed of me, okay? I'm already ASHAMED OF MYSELF. Yes, ashamed for engaging a rascal like you. If only I knew you were this...this.....this...... Infact I can't even think of the right word that would best describe your person. I wouldn't have had to stoop low to your level, to the level shit/poop.

Now I hope you don't reply me cus I'm not gonna even contemplate replying you any longer.

Peace
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
After being absent from the currently ongoing G7 summit, Russian President Vladimir Putin will attend the G20 summit, one of his aides told the Interfax news agency. The summit will be held in Indonesia in mid-November.

( Amir Tsarfati)

2 Likes

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
For the first time in it’s short history as a democracy, Israel will soon have an interim prime minister that is neither a former combat soldier/commander nor holder of a basic Highschool diploma.
Yes, the liberals hate Netanyahu that much….

( Amir Tsarfati)
Re: Gov. by domainarctic(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Uprightness100:
NATO will increase support for Georgia, conduct more exercises there and increase the mission in Tbilisi.
Appropriate decisions will be made at the NATO summit in Madrid, Secretary General Stoltenberg said.

(WesternAlliance)
This ended badly for Georgia in 2008,, same NATO forced Georgia into accepting Russia's terms in order to save their capital.. Some nation's just dont learn.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
BREAKING – Missile strike hits 'crowded' mall in east Ukraine, deaths reported: authorities

(WW3INFO)

2 Likes

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
For the first time, the NATO Summit will feature several leaders from Asia and Oceania to counter China's aggressive behavior, namely:

New Zealand
Australia
South Korea
Japan

(WW3INFO)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Canada has deployed two warships, HMCS Kingston and HMCS Summerside, to the Baltic Sea and North Atlantic, joining two frigates already present in the region to reinforce NATO's eastern flank in response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (385) (Reply)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.