Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,992 members, 7,931,400 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do You Like Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Like Nairaland? (628 Views)

What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Like Nairaland? by benlay(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
Even though i'm outside the country , i still keep in touch with happenings in Nigeria by listen to Wazobia FM, Rhythm FM, Cool FM, and Radio Lagos online, but still i can't do without Nairaland everyday, just wondering why others like about 'Nairaland' or betterstill what NL think about nairaland.
Re: Why Do You Like Nairaland? by JLYASDI: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2011
How many times will you ask the same questions?
Answer:

Cheap entertainment.
You can also deal with and keep up with Nigerians without ever meeting them.
A great way to save money without ever leaving your bedroom.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah.

You can get banned and resurface as many times as you wish too. . . just to 'pepper' your haterzzzz who wish you dead.

Mu he he he he he

Most importantly, you can be anything you wanno be, AND without apologies too.

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! kiss
Re: Why Do You Like Nairaland? by benlay(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2011
lol, i asked one question dude.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Okonjo Iweala? / Www.dealnigeria.com / How To Eliminate Bad Smells!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.