Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi (68389 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Alexaonfleek: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Iyaebe would be so happy. cheesy

E be like say them done settle.

Its possible they never even broke up in the first place, just pretended to so as to keep the public out of their relationship

3 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Shalommy(f): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
After the show, David go drop am and japa!.. Just saying oo lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by seyz91(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
This is not news worthy

If e no send pJ to pick up his baby and babymama,
se na me go kon send Pj to pick up? undecided undecided

undecided
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caoo1aktGIm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by JooEeL(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
this one don begin PR for song again.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Its possible they never even broke up in the first place, just pretended to so as to keep the public out of their relationship

I suspect they had issues. What I found funny was that people convinced themselves Chioma cheated on Davido with Peruzzi. The fact that his family still kept her close was a proof that Davido was the problem and whatever issue they had could be settled.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
post=110716842:
ASSURANCE to badt........

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.
[/s]
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by MYHUBBY: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:

But las las Chioma is married to davido and they have a son together so why the fuss from afonjas community

I didn't know marrying a Yoruba man is now an achievement in southeast or perhaps it will bring Biafra

funny tribe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by sweetTai(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
So how does this better anybody’s life??
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Lifewasgood: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
How is this news? He is using the best means of transportation he can afford. The lady is his baby mama and the boy is his son. What is informative here? Everything in this post is a popularly known fact about Davido. So, how is this post worthy to be news? Must everything be used for clout?

The info here is Davido loves the girl but won’t mmarry her!
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Pootle: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
i know david still dey chop that kpekus
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
sammy7410:
Okay

This picture tho grin grin
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by bahdpersona(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:

I’m sure you’re not even proud of wherever you come from grin
i may be proud of it and I may not(NA MY BUSINESS). That's not what we're discussing
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by jrusky(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
.........And so damn what
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by BeautyB99(f): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
And how e take concern you? Make una leave them alone na, abi are they one of the problems we are facing in this country
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Hdhdhd(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
post=110716842:

Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

How do you feel now you have said this rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by BloomingDale(f): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
MYHUBBY:

I didn't know marrying a Yoruba man is now an achievement in southeast or perhaps it will bring Biafra

funny tribe cheesy

Where did Yoruba and South East come from? You two major tribes are just full of stupidity. Can’t wait to separate from both of you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Shikena(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Even as a Davido fan, I don't understand what this topic is supposed to do for Nigerian youths or Nigerian economy other than encourage useless time wasting communication.

Davido is a billionaire's son also doing very well for himself. He is a one off and his experience will never be that of 99.9999% of a typical person. So why we dey disturb people with this kind matter grin
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by minasu190: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
And so,does it end war between ukraine and Russia?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by SundayIgboh: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
How is this news? He is using the best means of transportation he can afford. The lady is his baby mama and the boy is his son. What is informative here? Everything in this post is a popularly known fact about Davido. So, how is this post worthy to be news? Must everything be used for clout?

In Nigeria, we lost it already bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
immortalcrown:

e tire me also ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by puremaker7(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:
You guys actually thought davido was going to leave my sister after paying her bride price??
Una dey werey grin grin

Afonjas right now
David is about to fvck your sister again wototo
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Abujason: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
post=110716842:

Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,

[/s]
No one cares about your opinion. Go to hate section.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
post=110716842:
[s]ASSURANCE to badt........

Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido[/s].

Childish crap as usual
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
I dislike this chioma sad
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by harmony75: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wow good.. I see it sweet some and e pain!
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Shikena(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

Where did Yoruba and South East come from? You two major tribes are just full of stupidity. Can’t wait to separate from both of you.
Na so we see am. That's black man's stupidity in full display.

Some of them are so passionate against their own black brothers that they even think people outside of our borders care whether you are Igbo, Kanuri, Ijaw, Yoruba or Tiv.

Though some just dey catch cruise here to pepper the passionate ones grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Bobxin: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Chiyy:
Should we fry beans now �
I fried beans in the morning already.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by bigcee(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
sammy7410:
Okay
Make that lady just fart. I am sure the horse won't survive it grin
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Iyaebe would be so happy. cheesy

E be like say them done settle.

Happy is an understatement I’m over the moon.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
post=110716842:

Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,

I still prefer ekuro
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
You see this life ehn, if you get the opportunity to make that money, Bro make it like a hungry lion, and never settle for anything less.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by newoffer: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Baba wan mate again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Tiwa Savage's BBQ Show In Kenya, See How Ladies Flaunted Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.