Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 AM

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi (68420 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by adefitim(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Either you like or not She’s still OBO pussy anytime any day
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Elidrisy20: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
This girl no dey hear word, I know say Davido want another chance to f@@k this girl, since she released that video wea she dey twerk,davido just dey get erection anyhow

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Are they still fucking?
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Iliveforever(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
MYHUBBY:

I didn't know marrying a Yoruba man is now an achievement in southeast or perhaps it will bring Biafra

funny tribe cheesy

Or should we blame davido that couldn’t hold up his ego but to call Chioma my sister back upon all the “women” in the wasteland
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Iliveforever(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
puremaker7:
David is about to fvck your sister again wototo

That’s his wife na, he’s free to Bleep her however he likes
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Iliveforever(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
bahdpersona:
i may be proud of it and I may not(NA MY BUSINESS). That's not what we're discussing

Ok, what are we even discussing
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by akreest(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caoo1aktGIm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

'We rise by helping others' indeed!!!

Why not send the Jet to Poland or Hungary to help stranded Nigerian students who are fleeing the Ukranian-Russia War?

How does this news help them?
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by puremaker7(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:

That’s his wife na, he’s free to Bleep her however he likes
seriously? grin
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Iliveforever(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
puremaker7:
seriously? grin

Yes
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
I see this girl birthing for Davido again
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by LordOfTheGame: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Second baby loading between these two. I love them together and pray they one a common ground to reconcile and legitimate their relationship.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Kpengla(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Big fùcking deal
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Chioma don dey grow Buguzum Mama Buguzum undecided undecided undecided

Maybe na why Davido no wan marry am again undecided

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by austinelex: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
This girl dey take style ugly
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by delishpot: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dagger111:
Make Davido do DNA o, this Ifeanyi no pick any of his facial threat at all. Kai, Chioma Chef come and explain how that boy resemble Peruzzi so bad!! Zazzuh...

No be small facial THREAT grin grin
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Khaysee: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
David have send his jet to carry many people including his jeweler in USA

Turkey men clothing payment on delivery 4K only

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Charly68: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
When a guy knows how to take good care of his family like this women will trip for him anyday.. Davido is a nice family man
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by TheOmoney(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
How is this news? He is using the best means of transportation he can afford. The lady is his baby mama and the boy is his son. What is informative here? Everything in this post is a popularly known fact about Davido. So, how is this post worthy to be news? Must everything be used for clout?

WHY THEN DID CLICK
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by ufuosman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Davido don turn private jet to Uber
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by luckingto50: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
David is looking for another means to get this girl pregnant again.
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by hybridblood07(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
You might be blind. How is Chioma ugly? Have you met her one on one?
MartinsD12:

This chioma ugly self just an average chick self, which kind make up be this
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by hybridblood07(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
May God have mercy on your sinful soul
Dagger111:
Make Davido do DNA o, this Ifeanyi no pick any of his facial threat at all. Kai, Chioma Chef come and explain how that boy resemble Peruzzi so bad!! Zazzuh...
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by luckingto50: 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Khaysee:
David have send his jet to carry many people including his jeweler in USA

Turkey men clothing payment on delivery 4K only
These clothing resemble Turkey made or Nigeria made. Please say d truth. I need the brown and black mixture and blue and black mixture
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by MrApcLimited: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Watch out.

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by Khaysee: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
luckingto50:

These clothing resemble Turkey made or Nigeria made. Please say d truth. I need the brown and black mixture and blue and black mixture
Dm on WhatsApps I sell Turkey shirts
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by mozona(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
another baby from chioma loading!!
Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by nedekid: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
AntiMen:
No matter the conflict and disagreement between a man and a woman, the children will always bring them together.
Hmm, is that why it is not good to marry a baby mam or divorcee? The children will alway bring them together. In other words similar to "okafors theorm". shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi by DEROXMAN: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Iliveforever:
You guys actually thought davido was going to leave my sister after paying her bride price??
Una dey werey grin grin

Afonjas right now
grin see the fool the child will bear afonja surname and he will claim there even though david wont marry his mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / ''see Person Pikin As Him Fresh Like Today's Bread'' - Kanayo O. Kanayo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.