Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please I Need Your Opinion!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Your Opinion!! (331 Views)

Zugacoin, The Journey So Far... Share Your Opinion / Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Opinion!! by Samuelomozuyi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Happy new month everyone!!!
Please i need your opinion, what can i invest with 300k that i can gain a lot of profit in Edo state .
i know things in Nigeria here are more expensive now so that is why i asked so you guys can , what is the rightful thing to invest on so i can gain a lot of profit
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion!! by JosephIfechukwu(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Samuelomozuyi:
Please i need your opinion, what can i invest with 300k that i can gain a lot of profit in Edo state .
i know things in Nigeria here are more expensive now so that is why i asked so you guys can , what is the rightful thing to invest on so i can gain a lot of profit

food business isn't bad afterall
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion!! by mrclassic01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Samuelomozuyi:

You can go into mini importation.. I can guide you if you want..

If you're interested in learning mini importation dm me � 08037064978
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion!! by Adeife2(f): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
You have to do survey in that your area,and look for something people can't do without using at least in a day
After realizing that,you can probably go in for that
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion!! by Samuelomozuyi(m): 2:28am On Mar 04, 2022
mrclassic01:

You can go into mini importation.. I can guide you if you want..

If you're interested in learning mini importation dm me � 08037064978

What do you mean by mini importation please explain more??
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion!! by ayoncox: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Samuelomozuyi:
Chat me up let me show you two to three ways you can rake in more money with your 300k

Through Digital Marketing
Arbitrage
Mobile App
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion!! by desgiezd(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Samuelomozuyi:

You can invest in Robots that use artificial intelligence to trade. With your #300k, you can be sure of an average daily returns of $8 and a monthly return of $240. It is safe & secure.
If you are interested, drop a WhatsApp message for me through my number displayed below
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion!! by mrclassic01(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Samuelomozuyi:

What do you mean by mini importation please explain more??

You can chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation After Disbursement / How To Make 2k Per Day In Nigeria / LPG Or LNG, Which Gas Is Most Effective For Industrial Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.