Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,381 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

She Earns More Than Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Earns More Than Him. (1179 Views)

Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / My Fiancee Earns More Than Me! / My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Earns More Than Him. by yewaman1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
He Loves Her But She Earns More He Does, What Should He Do?
Re: She Earns More Than Him. by femionasan(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2007
Tell him to go hang himself. Wots the big deal if she earns more? Abeg the world as gone beyond all this long story.
Re: She Earns More Than Him. by Chiomao(f): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2007
if its really such a big deal, then my friend go find a better paying job
Re: She Earns More Than Him. by ssRhino: 12:17am On Aug 03, 2007
Tell him to go and wait for the next train and go to Liberia and become a war lord, i cant belive that in da 21st century, a man still cares how much the lady is making, nonesense, rubbish and yeye, i beg waka make i see road, For crying out loud, what happened to love, pally if they are in love, that is all that matters, and if the guy feels so bad about it, change career, out
Re: She Earns More Than Him. by ChidiO2(m): 2:51am On Aug 03, 2007
Love's got nothing to do with your pay. Well at least it shouldn't wink

If so, then do something to earn more.
Re: She Earns More Than Him. by Easybaby(f): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2007
Let him quit . . , . . . , lol cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: She Earns More Than Him. by sallysexy(f): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2007
it's cool
Re: She Earns More Than Him. by skylower(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2007
He's a jerk

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time! First Time Experience, Want To Share Yours? / Should This Guy Marry Anymore After Three / How Will You Handle A Jealous Boyfriend/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.