Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,339 members, 7,881,247 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! (427 Views)

Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by STARKENNETH(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by FANTASER: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blRDsOjCik0

Queen,Entrepreneur John DeJoria is
entirely self-made. He is most well
known as the founder of the Paul
Mitchell line of hair-care
products. But his early life was
not characterised by riches: he
started his career as a truck
driver, janitor and even sold
Christmas cards door-to-door. He
was fired from his first job in
haircare — while working for
Redken Laboratories. Then, in
1980, he formed John Paul
Mitchell Systems with hairdresser
Paul Mitchell, with a loan of just $
700. He is now worth $3.1
billion! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by SurvivorM(f): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2022
When I wanted to lose weight last year, I check how to lose 20 pounds in 3 weeks lol.
At a point i started starving for days even tho I lost some weight I gained them all back when I started eating.
The point was if you want to successful in something, you have to put in the effort and time not waiting for quick and immediate solutions.
Once I made changes to my diet and start doing exercises consistently I lost more than that 20 pounds, yes it took months but the weight stayed off and I feel so much confidence in myself

4 Likes

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Popsmoke2: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blRDsOjCik0
I wish i saw this earlier

1 Like

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2022
STARKENNETH:
A GOAL I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MA,IT'S ONE OF MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS,I PRAY I SUCCESSFULLY CAN,THANK YOU MA.

You will definitely succeed at it.

1 Like

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
FANTASER:

Queen,Entrepreneur John DeJoria is
entirely self-made. He is most well
known as the founder of the Paul
Mitchell line of hair-care
products. But his early life was
not characterised by riches: he
started his career as a truck
driver, janitor and even sold
Christmas cards door-to-door. He
was fired from his first job in
haircare — while working for
Redken Laboratories. Then, in
1980, he formed John Paul
Mitchell Systems with hairdresser
Paul Mitchell, with a loan of just $
700. He is now worth $3.1
billion! grin

Great motivational story. That's what we can achieve if we don't give up!

2 Likes

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
SurvivorM:
When I wanted to lose weight last year, I check how to lose 20 pounds in 3 weeks lol.
At a point i started starving for days even tho I lost some weight I gained them all back when I started eating.
The point was if you want to successful in something, you have to put in the effort and time not waiting for quick and immediate solutions.
Once I made changes to my diet and start doing exercises consistently I lost more than that 20 pounds, yes it took months but the weight stayed off and I feel so much confidence in myself

Thanks for sharing. We shouldn't focus on the goal but on the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Popsmoke2:
I wish i saw this earlier

It's never too late. Start today.

2 Likes

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by calmness0(f): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by calmness0(f): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

the only way to begin is to Begin

1 Like

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
calmness0:

the only way to begin is to Begin

Absolutely. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Agbecassava: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thanks for sharing. We shouldn't focus on the goal but on the process.
Make i write am down

1 Like

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Agbecassava: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Absolutely. Thank you.

Welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Agbecassava:

Make i write am down

Lol grin
Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by NaijaCuzin: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Hbd to me

7 Likes

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by FANTASER: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Hbd to me

Happy Birthday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by NaijaCuzin: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
FANTASER:

Happy Birthday! I pray to God to
bless you with peace and
happiness.
May the Lord shower you with
his numerous blessings. Many
many happy returns of the day.
May you always be blessed with
what you deserve. Wishing you a
very happy birthday bro smiley you nor do your boy small give away? grin
thanks
lol

3 Likes

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by STARKENNETH(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Small Improvements Every Day If You Want To Make A Big Difference! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Hbd to me

Happy birthday.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Heaven / Nathaniel Bassey Celebrates 9 Years Of Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.