Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

Questions every Nigerian should answer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions every Nigerian should answer (7689 Views)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Should Answer This Question / 20 Questions Aregbesola Should Answer Before He Can Win My Vote / 20 Questions Aregbesola Should Answer If He Wants To Win Osun Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by luckarub(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
Very well said, I admire some of our ideological opinions, but some individuals still doubt in their heart that it is not possible and can never be possible to combat these deadly virus of FRAUD and its effects in our society.

My Solution. If this discussion is anything to go by and some of the several ways we have all suggested is anything to be considered. I think in my own opinion that we could start y putting up a memoradum signed by well meaning Nigerians (Forumite), that desires this change, with all the several ideas that could make it work, and push down to some of the corridors of power, say our local govt, international bodies that are saddled with such responsibilities, even our so call govt, even if they want to be adamant with it.

I assure you that our voice can be heard and something would certainly be done. I am saying this because I really want us to begin to look for solution to issues rather than wallow in puniry or anguish that it can never be done. Who told you that? Are you trying to say that you didn't see solutions in all brilliant ideas?

Lets all agree and we could start the process, even arrange to meet for the signing of the communique, after it has been prepared and agreed upon on this forum.

Thanks and God bless Nigeria

NB: Watch out!! The next issue would be about PHCN and its solution. Just to alert you, I work with PHCN, so when it comes your critism should be constructive, even if we would direct you on what you really need to know about govt deception in that sector.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by infofta(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
Guys we can do it. The things we need are:
1. Unity in all states of Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion
2. Time and patience
3. Have a clear goal
4. Peaceful protest
5. International and local media (CNN, Aljazeera etc.)
6. Internet
7. Hand bills
8. Secret influence from western countries like America who are watching our corrupt leaders since we are not complaining.
The problem we have is, we are all satisfied with the level we are even when everything is going wrong. (when there is life there is hope)
Our youths have failed us. Until they wake up to their responsibilies we will remain a failure.
We need people who will not be paid to shut up.
If really we want change I can be one of the pioneer members.
For those thinking that I am jobless I am not.
It can be done through unity.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by monkeyleg: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

abeg, where Monkeyleg wan go sef??

Nowhere, but I done stop to drink panadol for Nigeria wahala. Just take a look at the ministerial list and tell me if there is hope? Anyway, like I talk, the Nigerian project done end
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by AjanleKoko: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
@OP,
First off, i don't think Nigerians are docile. Else why would we have Boko H, and the Naija D boyz?
Skirmishes in Jos regularly leave people dead in the hundreds. Even Ketu and Idi-Araba.

We're not docile. We're just not at war with anybody. We are at war with ourselves.

Second point is: For some reason, it appears Nigerians think their country should be as rich, powerful, and developed as the USA. That's just laughable. We're not even a real country yet, we're still very much work in progress. What with the seething cauldron of ethnic and religious sentiments, lack of a unifying power or purpose, and outside interference from the West, we have done very well to keep it together actually. On a good day, we could be talking Balkans right here. Smaller countries have gone to shyt for much less. In fact, when i go around Africa, the more I realise that Nigerians are really fortunate, what will all that has happened.

So, my summary? All of you need to change, like Tupac postulated. Let's start by changing the way we live, the way we eat, and the way we treat each other. Let's start becoming people of dignity, rather than cowards, whiners, opportunists, hypocrites, cynics, and what have you. For you all as individuals, stop running around looking for quick fixes, and put your back into making a sound future for yourself and your family.

Stop dreaming of swag, BB, and all the shows you need to attend. You're not Michael Jackson, you're a backwater African. Read your books if you are a student, and work hard for your wages if you are an employee. If you are a business person, stop all the sharp dealings, and start building your business properly. Put the ego trip, I-have-arrived mentality away. be humble. The guys who own Park and Shop and Mega Plaza all drive Hyundais, not Benz jeeps.

Also, time to get smart. Go and look for economics for dummies, trade for dummies, politics for dummies, even religion for dummies. Stop following pastors and imams like goats, open the Bible and Koran and read for yourself. Then be brave enough to decide what you want to do with the rest of your life. We will all be dead soon anyway.

Summary, if you want to see progress, stop crying. Get out there and work for progress. Roll up your sleeves. I'd like to see a Nigeria where communities will resist their local government councilman by refusing to pay tax and levies until they see progress. Like the guys in Lekki did by demonstrating and resisting toll. At least they got their say for now. What does GEJ have to do with you, when you haven't even taken on the ward councillor?
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by phillipe: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
Question,
Oya, Poster Answer them first
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by MMM3(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
op
can u take d risk?
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
grin i'm still reading people's brilliant opinions and contributions

phillipe:

Question,
Oya, Poster Answer them first
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
M M M 3:

op
can u take d risk?

Yes , Calculated risks

Very pleased to see Nigerians trying to proffer solutions to our problem

I'll try to draft my own solution and try to sell it to you all.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Logba: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
My argument has being that we need to be practical in order to solve the problem we have in Nigeria. Another season of loothing has started and no one is doing anything.
The day we have common resolution to stop this nonsense is the day we will begin to solve our problems.
We need to start from somewhere. People stealing are worse than Boko Haram. Look at the statistics of youth that are jobless in this country. The money that is surposed to be used for the common benefit is being conered by some some people. Dimeji and his group were share 43 Billion in less than one year when so many are not sure of three square meals.
We are more than docile in this country as though we have been tamed.
We need action. If you think Jonathan will do anything you will be living in the fools paradise
My people!!!! . This is a clarion call!!
Lets take up this challenge. Our country has earned free money from oil for more than 30 years and yet we do not have basic amenities.
A jobless neighbour of mine died yesterday after a brief illness. When i enquired i was told that he did not go to the hospital because he did not have any money to even transport himself to the hospital. A graduate after 7 years of graduation.

Ghana is now better than Nigeria. I beg something has to be done fast. We can no longer wait for the government.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by saintohia: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
The Nigerian case is so complex & compounded that it wld take great intelligence & courage 2 solve.

1. Corruption: To reduce corruption and make the economy work, politics must be made to be unattractive, once this is done ppl wld start 2 see & know that you wld only venture into polotics if you want to serve the state called Nigeria.

2. One Nigeria doesn't really exist: We're still forcing one Nigeria after colonial masters introduced their wicked & forceful particle termed Nigeria. We can make it work any way if only we can insist on having a technocrat that's a genius become president, governor, local LG chairman, then we wld see the govt thinking out of the box to get the required results else disintegrete what you call one Nigeria & you see each region (emerged nations) doing great. The reason is that, a region good in farming for instance wld have no option than remembering how experienced they're farming b/c there wouldn't be Oil money to share, same 4 all other regions disintegrated 4m Nigeria.

To be continued,
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by slayer01: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
the country shud be split, funny thing is, once splitting has started, we might end up with 6 or 8 countries.splitting along the civil war lines wont work anymore,

1. the five SE states will remain as one, major problem is, they will be landlocked!
2. rivers/criver/akwaibom, will want to go their way, prolly rivers and bayelsa one country, then akwaibom and cross river, anoda country.

3. the sw states will remain as one.
4. the north will prolly split into 2, core north and middle belt.

the americans hv prophesied that it will happen b4 2015, am watching and waitnt.

sudan has been able to split into 2 countries succesfully.i hope nigeria shud be next.
t
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Kaiser5000: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ poster, Good questions!
@ all, here are my thoughts on the varrious questions on how we can effect change in Nigeria.

1. We need to realize that the change has to start from us, on how we deal with each other every day and how we carrying on living in this country. For instance when we get to the bus stop we do not need a government official whipping us with horse whips to know that we  need to line up and in so doing things will move on in an orderly fashion. We do not need anyone telling us that it is in our interest not to litter our immediate environment! Let’s start with these common sense changes that have NOTHING to do with the government. If you put all you litter in the designated area and  local government does not do its job in carting it away then we can all arch to their local office and demand that they their job or else. When you see a fellow Nigerian not following the rules or doing something that we all know that is wrong (like driving in the wrong traffic direction) start by challenging them and not joining them.
2. We need to get informed about the system of government that we operate now and find out what our rights and the rules are. We need to find out about who is in charge of what. We are quick to go straight to the president when we have not even bother to quiz or local government chairman not to talk of governor. We need to learn to speak out and challenge each other! Demand to meet your representatives/ senators in groups to give them and ear full.
3. We as NL members can start work from the grassroots to get credible candidate that will run for local offices, when we think about it critically they are the ones that affect our lives more that than the ones in the center. We need credible people who know what their responsibilities to their constituents should be in both houses. We then can build our way to the top. I am pretty sure all the 36 states are represented in this forum.
Lastly for those saying that the project “Nigeria” is doomed and that we need to split. I would venture to ask, which region/ Governor is operating at even 60% of what their responsibilities are but the other states are pulling them back hence the need to break away? NONE.  
So by splitting Nigeria of today we are only going to create more “min-Nigerias” with still the same issues. The one thing that unites all our leaders is greed, corruption and general disdain for their fellow Nigerians. At that level they barely remember that they are from different parts of the country or have different religions. If they can rally around a common “evil “ cause without in fighting then we can do it as well if we want to.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by kpolli(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2011
YOMOLA!!!!! when we dey skool, y u no do aluta naa,

u dey come here dey shout wetin u no fit shout for public. . . .

any way as long as we can live to see the next day, the average nigerian is okay
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Kanana(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
Waow am highly pleased to have come across this thread cos it gives me hope for Nigeria and shows that even in faceless forums we can contribute positively to a national disccussion and not just looking at every stance with a "programmed" mindset.

Basically the problem of Nigeria is us Nigerians. We just have to wake up from our slumbers and know that nobody can fix this country for us but us. Sentiment, religion, tribe and what have you should NOT influence the decisions we take but rather the overall interst of the nation.

Having said that i strongly believe that CORRUPTION needs to be tackled to the lowest bearable form if Naija must develop and strive ahead.Corruption is the menace that has contributed the most in holding the nation back. Money meant for power, education, health etc all went down the drain just because an individual or group decided to syphon the fund instead of improving the lot of the nation. Take an instance, if the whole money spent during OBJ's administration on power were (even poorly) channeled into the sector wouldnt the sector have being better off compare to what we have now?

Selfishness breeds corruption, just because we all want to take from the nation rather giving to it, collectively we are all milking the nation dry and putting  it in a quagmire. We the youth just have to break from the past and start thinking of what we can do for our nation rather waiting for the nation to spoon feed us. Sorry to say but the crop of our present leaders are more or less a lost generation in terms of fighting corruption cos almost  all of them got to the top through the corrupt settings.

With corruption out of the way every other thing will fall into place but fighting it must start from our various homes and schools by preaching the gospel of selflesness to the future leaders. And to curb the trend NOW there should be atleast a LENGTHY jail term( or possibly death sentence)  for any thieving govt official and the needed normalcy may resume in the corridors of power in Naija.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by mallorca(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
war is the only solution for the moment
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
mallorca:

war is the only solution for the moment
smiley Abeg oh!

I no fit be refugee oh!
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by stunna2(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
tom28:

OP its very sad isnt it?.We Nigerians are the most docile of all ppl and this could explain why our leaders rob us blind and other ppl look down on us.We are a country of zombies and we are ready to lap up the rubbish our own govt hand out to us on a daily basis.Take a look at what is going on in the middle east.The arab leaders are not as worse off as our own leaders but yet the arabs standing up for their right.

this is why every time there is a new government or coup d tat and the people take to the streets dancing, i feel like just dyyying in shame for my people!

we are the most docile group of people i have ever come across and trust me i have been around the world!

i however do not know why this is the case
how can some of the poorest peoples on earth also be the most afraid to die??

i can hazard a guess but it will take too much space to put down my hypothesis here

either way, it's all very sad
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by GoodBoi1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
Acidosis:

Things will either remain the way they are or get worse. Some of you working in your oga's petty company even steals money, funds, donation. Corruption is every where! A student asked his dad for a hundred thousand naira for a project work that will take less than 30,000 naira, now tell me what will such a person do if he eventually finds his way to the government. Our government is good, Nigeria is blessed but Nigerians *I mean YOU!* are Thieves, Ole!
Girls keep lying just to get money from their numerous boyfriends, some ll claim to be pregnant when they are actually not in other to get a *killing* fee, what will such a lady do when she finds are way to the government.
So many of you were cultists while in school and you think you can mock the government. . Y'all are only fooling y'selves. Can any thing good come out frm a cult group?
Some started stealing while holding a political seat in the SUG. . I know a guy that stole students dues in his faculty, and you think that's not corruption. . I pity y'all.
Jamb answers for all types was all over the internet 2 days b4 the exam day. And y'all think its a normal thing?
NIGERIANS NEED TO CHANGE, SHIKENA!
m a cult group?
Some started stealing while holding a political seat in the SUG. . I know a guy that stole students dues in his faculty, and you think that's not corruption. . I pity y'all.
Jamb answers for all types was all over the internet 2 days b4 the exam day. And y'all think its a normal thing?

Best post! Tell them. It only takes a wise CHRISTIAN leader;we need a Solomon.
up?
m a cult group?

[quote][/quote]Best post! Tell them. It only takes a wise CHRISTIAN leader;we need a Solomon.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by stunna2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2011
Tcrack:

the Nigerian problem is a problem that was created over a long  period of time  and  solving it is something that will take time. trust me, even if every Nigerian is ready to die, it still wont solve the problem. if violence should break out in nigeria, i can assure you in the end we will be worse than somalia.all  we can do is to find a way of making people in position of authority more accountable and thats something that will take time, considering the fact that corruption has eaten deep into the blood stream of EVERY NIGERIAN. the average nigerian youth is no better than the corrupt elders leading us.

, as i like to put it, watching from outside, one can clearly see that the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians because Nigerian leaders are Nigerians too!!
im glad u see this too!
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by femani(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
Good leadership and governance is the solution to the problem of my country.

No matter our corrupt nigerians are now, if the govt is ready and willing to fight corruption the much needed progress will be achieved.

We Nigerian youths are tired of the political armed robbers. The question is how can we force them 2 change?
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by stunna2(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
As a people, we lack conviction because every great accomplishment is from great conviction; this is the reason we get easily corrupted; it's the reason we get easily dragged into churches where we are robbed on a weekly bases by church leaders who ride on private jets while we wallow in personal and spiritual poverty;

we r never ever sure of who we are so every di.ck and harry can come and sell all kids of garbage and we buy into it!

we have no sense of self , hence people come in and define who we are for us, how to live and what to believe and how to act,

who we are were set from our childhoods and by the time we become self aware as an individual and a people, it's too late, by then, we have been programmed by society and parents and big brothers and and sisters, elders and pastors to be docile and obedient

intractable situation for now untill,
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Logba: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
We need revolution in this country. Rawlings was fair to Ghanians and the country is now on the course of development.

People whose turn it would be in 2015 to loot are already warming up. We need to say know.

We need it now !! more than ever.
The people holding this country to ransome are numbered. We can take care of all of them

Lets arrest all of them and put them in a location where they will be asked questions about the money in their covers.

We can raise billions of dollars from these thieves in one month.

Then we start from there.

W
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by deadie(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
Good Boi:

up?
m a cult group?

U be complete mumu.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
$tunna:

this is why every time there is a new government or coup d tat and the people take to the streets dancing, i feel like just dyyying in shame for my people!

we are the most docile group of people i have ever come across and trust me i have been around the world!

i however do not know why this is the case
how can some of the poorest peoples on earth also be the most afraid to die??

i can hazard a guess but it will take too much space to put down my hypothesis here

either way, it's all very sad
We are being made to be docile by some of these false religious leaders who tells us that it is a sin to critisize our leaders.Remember many of these religious leaders are sycomphants for the politicians.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Dsage1: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
As far as i am concern,every nigerians are corrupt whether holding a position or not and this is reason why we are yet to develop as a country.To me,it is only a protest and demonstation by every citizen concern,especially we youth cos we are the one that suffer for it most, that will lead to reform or revolution or restructuring of our political institution and the manners in which our leader will be elected to make sure they are accountable to the people.We  dont need a powerful leader to curb corruption but laidown process and the institutional framework, back up by legal procedure that will enforce accountability,transparency,competency and good governance.i urge every member in this form to start spreading the news all over the internet,e.g facebook,twiter,badoo e.t.c.Think of your future,and those of incoming generation,let take a bold step to start a process of liberating our dear country from this mess and from those thiefs &corrupt politicians.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Hope4pple: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
ajadudu:

Too much respect for elders and people in authority.

Imagine what the democratic party would have told Obama if that was Nigeria, "wait for your turn and respect your elders"

CCorrupt leaders in Nigeria have perverted "respect for elders" to serve their interest; respecting elders doesn't preclude an individual from exercising his/her rights.

Funny enough, the same people who claim to respect elders withhold pensions from elderly people who desperately need the money to survive.

To solve Nigeria's problems, I believe willing Nigerians need a reality check. We do not necessarily abide by our values, but if we want to succeed as a nation we need to imbibe our positive values into our dealings.

I agree with most recommendations on this site.

However, I don't believe it'll take decades for Nigeria to become a properly functioning nation . We can do it now if we are determined. I've seen the rule of law being elevated above public officials even in Nigeria.

The year I was admitted into King's College Lagos, the initial list of students admitted was declared void, while another list replaced it. When I and other students came on our first day, they informed us of the change. We were all infuriated, however, within few minutes someone suggested going to meet Gani Fawehinmi to represent us in a the lawsuit against the minister of education, K.C principal, and other related officials.

Some parents responded by claiming that they couldn't afford a lawyer, but the man explained that it was going to be pro bono. Even after he clarified this issue, some parents left because probably they felt it wasn't worth fighting.

A significant number of parents and students immediately stormed Gani Fawehinmi's chamber. When he arrived they filed the necessary papers.

To cut the long story short, the same day the resolved the issue, and our admission was re-instated.

I know we can do it!
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Hope4pple: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
ajadudu:

Too much respect for elders and people in authority.

Imagine what the democratic party would have told Obama if that was Nigeria, "wait for your turn and respect your elders"

Corrupt leaders in Nigeria have perverted "respect for elders" to serve their interest; respecting elders doesn't preclude an individual from exercising his/her rights.

Funny enough, the same people who claim to respect elders withhold pensions from elderly people who desperately need the money to survive.

To solve Nigeria's problems, I believe willing Nigerians need a reality check. We do not necessarily abide by our values, but if we want to succeed as a nation we need to imbibe our positive values into our dealings.

I agree with most recommendations on this site.

However, I don't believe it'll take decades for Nigeria to become a properly functioning nation . We can do it now if we are determined. I've seen the rule of law being elevated above public officials even in Nigeria.

The year I was admitted into King's College Lagos, the initial list of students admitted was declared void, while another list replaced it. When I and other students came on our first day, they informed us of the change. We were all infuriated, however, within few minutes someone suggested going to meet Gani Fawehinmi to represent us in a the lawsuit against the minister of education, K.C principal, and other related officials.

Some parents responded by claiming that they couldn't afford a lawyer, but the man explained that it was going to be pro bono. Even after he clarified this issue, some parents left because probably they felt it wasn't worth fighting.

A significant number of parents and students immediately stormed Gani Fawehinmi's chamber. When he arrived they filed the necessary papers.

To cut the long story short, the same day the resolved the issue, and our admission was re-instated.

I know we can do it!

I APOLOGIZE FOR RE-POSTING (DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM).
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by na2(f): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
the nation that remains ignorant and unaware of its history in-spite of having a glorious past has no present either. and the nation that remains eliminated by others because of its characteristics has no future, since every citizen has a national relationship with its past and it is this fundamental characteristics that brings civilization into existence,

the question is how many of us know our history/ where we are coming from?

i think that is why we still don't know where we are or where we are going.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by mensdept: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
na2:

the nation that remains ignorant and unaware of its history in-spite of having a glorious past has no present either. and the nation that remains eliminated by others because of its characteristics has no future, since every citizen has a national relationship with its past and it is this fundamental characteristics that brings civilization into existence,

the question is how many of us know our history/ where we are coming from?

i think that is why we still don't know where we are or where we are going.

Agreed. We are still debating how the term Naira even came about, which hardly anyone knows.
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by stunna2(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2011
tom28:

We are being made to be docile by some of these false religious leaders who tells us that it is a sin to critisize our leaders.Remember many of these religious leaders are sycomphants for the politicians.

yes, if i now declare that i do not believe in god, some people reading this will feel instant fear in their hearts for my life as if this god is going to strike me down any moment!

@ 24/7 nigerian news update, i got so sick of hearing god is in control during the elections in nigeria that i urged people to not vote then and instead just allow theocracy to take over in Nigeria !

does anyone know why the most godless, corrupt people in the world also call on the name of god the most! even when u try to date ashawo girl in nigeria that has had 10 abortions, the 1st thing she say to u is 'u must go to church to marry me'

like seriousely, wtf

hahahaha! i know i digress,
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 30, 2011
$tunna:

yes, if i now declare that i do not believe in god, some people reading this will feel instant fear in their hearts for my life as if this god is going to strike me down any moment!

@ 24/7 nigerian news update, i got so sick of hearing god is in control during the elections in nigeria that i urged people to not vote then and instead just allow theocracy to take over in Nigeria !

does anyone know why the most godless, corrupt people in the world also call on the name of god the most! even when u try to date ashawo girl in nigeria that has had 10 abortions, the 1st thing she say to u is 'u must go to church to marry me'

like seriousely, wtf

hahahaha! i know i digress,
We are the most corrupt in the world and the most religious
Re: Questions every Nigerian should answer by GoodBoi1(m): 5:10am On Jun 30, 2011
deadie:

U be complete mumu.
Whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forcados Break Denies NPDC N60bn Oil Revenue In Three Months / FG Orders Payment Of N150bn To Petroleum Marketers / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.