Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam (8051 Views)

(photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by ogospec(f): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2011
MISS BAYELSA DIDNT TALK, MISS ENUGU DIDNT COMPLAIN, WHY YOU?
I BELIEVE MISS TARABA WAS CONSIDERED BECAUSE SHE IS TALLER
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by VALIDATOR: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2011
Reading many comments on this thread makes it easier for me to see why fraud and corruption lingers in this country. You are here calling her a "bad looser" but do you know that her remarks are enough to make people start watching the judgments more closely in the future?And as a result better result eventually announced? In all honesty I do not see why a person who could not answer her questions properly should emerge winner. When will Nigerians ever understand that merit swept to the background is one of the reasons for our backwardness?
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by slimyem: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2011
wetin do this one??level wey u reach sef na ojoro(unfairness).go siddon jwo and lick your losses.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by modybabe: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2011
Babe you are beautiful and all the Contestant,atleast you were among the last three, what will you expect from the others, sad
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by chines4(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2011
I just don't like all these negative comments, Why do ppl believe that for a woman to achieve success that she must be sleeping around, especially in beauty contest. beside apart from question and answer, there are a whole lot of other criteria to look at. I want to go with the judges their decision is final. Grace is just a bad loser, like most of our politicians(better still most of us I inclusive, who want fail).
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by chiwuike20: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2011
i believe most people commenting on this thread did not know of d mbgn contest, not to talk of watching it. What happened to her likened to five athletes asked to run down a finish line. Three stumbled and fell on their way. The althete that took 2nd position was way behind the one that took the 1st position. At the end, the gold medal was given to one of the contestant that fell on their way. It inhuman for the judges not announce the lagos contestant the winner of that competition, without an explanation. As far and wide as i know, one of five contestant will be crowned winner based on her witty and cohesive answer to question/s given. Answer was not only excellent, her diction and intonation was exhilarating to the stuttering and meaningless answers given by fellow contestants. You all should  have seen how loud the applause  given to her was. It was so loud that it took the mcs quite some time to restore silence. Without an iota of sentiment, i think she should be MISS NIGERIA and not MISS TARABA. I believe mbgn is been politicized along wit other big competitons(including dance athon host by silverbird group). She deserves an expounded explanation of was really happened. "THE TRAGEDY OF COMPETITION" i believe most people commenting on this thread did not know of d mbgn contest, not to talk of watching it. What happened to her likened to five athletes asked to run down a finish line. Three stumbled and fell on their way. The althete that took 2nd position was way behind the one that took the 1st position. At the end, the gold medal was given to one of the contestant that fell on their way. It inhuman for the judges not announce the lagos contestant the winner of that competition, without an explanation. As far and wide as i know, one of five contestant will be crowned winner based on her witty and cohesive answer to question/s given. Answer was not only excellent, her diction and intonation was exhilarating to the stuttering and meaningless answers given by fellow contestants. You all should  have seen how loud the applause  given to her was. It was so loud that it took the mcs quite some time to restore silence. Without an iota of sentiment, i think she should be MISS NIGERIA and not MISS TARABA. I believe mbgn is been politicized along wit other big competitons(including dance athon host by silverbird group). She deserves an expounded explanation of was really happened. "THE TRAGEDY OF COMPETITION"
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by COMPAQ(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
She's pretty, but not in a miss world way,
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Vickivicki(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
Every man woman has his time.

Shikena!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by pepperoni(f): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
@topic

She is so ungrateful, hence she needs to be dis-qualified. #myopinion
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by marjo: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
Posted by: VALIDATOR
Insert Quote
Reading many comments on this thread makes it easier for me to see why fraud and corruption lingers in this country. You are here calling her a "bad looser" but do you know that her remarks are enough to make people start watching the judgments more closely in the future?And as a result better result eventually announced? In all honesty I do not see why a person who could not answer her questions properly should emerge winner. When will Nigerians ever understand that merit swept to the background is one of the reasons for our backwardness? GBAM GBAM GBAM
Does anyone recall when Miss Ireland won Miss World, people were up in arms because her father Chris De Burgh who sang "Lady in Red(is dancing with me)" was a judge. this led to an overhaul of some aspects of the judging. it is our "i leave it for God mentality " that is getting us nowhere. If the female suffragettes, ML King , test tube baby people et al had left it for God, where would we be in the world.
Was it not the poor scoring and complaints in the olympics gymnastics that led to an overhaul in the scoring system. I didn't watch it, my mum did and she gave the whole thing ( stage craft, glitz, razzmatazz etc a thumbs down and couldn't understand how the winner won.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
I don't even like the show in the first place, celebrating what exactly?
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by ifyalways(f): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
LOL.
Its her opinion,she's entitled to that.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by shawonlese: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
Maybe she didnt submit as required.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by vislabraye(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
I didnt watch the question section, but I think Miss Taraba was the prettiest. Miss Lag should accept it and move on. She's pretty but not like the few others. . .
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Thirst4Lif: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
Grace (which she lacks) Ndam sounds like a willful, spoiled child.

I'm sure every woman in the pageant felt they should have won. Hopes of winning were the reason

for them entering in the first place.

but do you know that her remarks are enough to make people start watching the judgments more closely in the future?

Or her remarks may also jeopardize her in pageants she may enter in the future.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by egberipops(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
make she no worry she go see husband marry that is the most important thing for a tipical naija girl. GRACE TO GRACIAS.

WHAT TYPE OF THIS?? wink cheesy grin shocked cool embarassed cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by phillipe: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
If the crown was given to Miss Bayelsa, People would have started talking>>>>
Saying it's GEJ's influence
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Chezzyche(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
Am amazed by a lot of comments here,on the other hand i wont lay blames totally on anyone who vomits negative ideas about what the MBGN pageant is all about after what was showcased in the just concluded 2011 edition.1st of all,i want to say that issues about sex should be kept aside because to me its old fashioned when it comes to issues like dis. For crying out loud there were 34 contestants,so would you say all 34 got down for d Bruce Dudes? 2ndly,Grace Ndam was in 2007 the Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja(MBGA) not to speak of her Confidence and Poise in the MBGN pageant, therefore her emergence as top 5 did not come as a surprise .A lot of you are not entirely aware of the ugly things surrounding the MBGN pageant.For instance Miss Bayelsa(Gemal Sophie) who emerged as 1st runner up was not present @ the final screening that took place in Lagos but showed up after the screening was concluded and was still given a state to represent. I dont believe Grace Ndam had confirmation from any of the judges present that day that she would be crowned Miss Nigeria.Her confidence came from within just like those that watched the pageant saw her present her answer. A lot of guest at th pageant and even viewers at home had eyes on Miss Bayelsa or Miss Lagos to be crowned after Miss Taraba had failed to do justice to so simple a Question thrown to her twice by Michelle Dede the Host.Finally,i implore all those of you that did'nt watch the show to please say less or nothing about what they feel Grace Ndam did or not do to get to the top.Yes,she was not crowned Queen but trust me, she's far from being a bad loser as you all say.At the moment of dis interview she said how she truly felt.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by atiku07(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
well asper dat guy bruce or wateve i will say dere is sumtin fishy about him see as him dey relate with dat miss taraba or wat is with de question ''Now dat u r miss Nigeria wat next'' like it is an arangee thing jare
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by phemi3: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
Na wa oooo! Look @ her mouth sef! She talked as if she is the only person that lost out. Girl, it's only a competion where only one person become victorious, stupid Girl.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by phemi3: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2011
Na wa oooo! Look @ her mouth sef! She talked as if she is the only person that lost out. Girl, it's only a competion where only one person become victorious, stupid Girl.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by tpia5: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
Oh well!!!!! That's that.

On to the next item- namely finding husbands for the winners aka pride and prejudice, nigerian version.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by OCHULORC(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
I'm not a fan of any of the contestants but i dont ythink it should have been d so called miss taraba cos i watched it live. the winner's slot should have been between miss lagos and miss bayalsa but as we dey naija anything goes,
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by aloyemeka2: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2011

Ms Oyo pictured above should have been the winner. Her complexion is a killer.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by MMM3(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
grace ndam
just take heart,
is a pity sha.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
VALIDATOR:

Reading many comments on this thread makes it easier for me to see why fraud and corruption lingers in this country. You are here calling her a "bad looser" but do you know that her remarks are enough to make people start watching the judgments more closely in the future?And as a result better result eventually announced? In all honesty I do not see why a person who could not answer her questions properly should emerge winner. When will Nigerians ever understand that merit swept to the background is one of the reasons for our backwardness?

+1
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by ogospec(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
chiwuike20:

i believe most people commenting on this thread did not know of d mbgn contest, not to talk of watching it. What happened to her likened to five athletes asked to run down a finish line. Three stumbled and fell on their way. The althete that took 2nd position was way behind the one that took the 1st position. At the end, the gold medal was given to one of the contestant that fell on their way. It inhuman for the judges not announce the lagos contestant the winner of that competition, without an explanation. As far and wide as i know, one of five contestant will be crowned winner based on her witty and cohesive answer to question/s given. Answer was not only excellent, her diction and intonation was exhilarating to the stuttering and meaningless answers given by fellow contestants. You all should  have seen how loud the applause  given to her was. It was so loud that it took the mcs quite some time to restore silence. Without an iota of sentiment, i think she should be MISS NIGERIA and not MISS TARABA. I believe mbgn is been politicized along wit other big competitons(including dance athon host by silverbird group). She deserves an expounded explanation of was really happened. "THE TRAGEDY OF COMPETITION" i believe most people commenting on this thread did not know of d mbgn contest, not to talk of watching it. What happened to her likened to five athletes asked to run down a finish line. Three stumbled and fell on their way. The althete that took 2nd position was way behind the one that took the 1st position. At the end, the gold medal was given to one of the contestant that fell on their way. It inhuman for the judges not announce the lagos contestant the winner of that competition, without an explanation. As far and wide as i know, one of five contestant will be crowned winner based on her witty and cohesive answer to question/s given. Answer was not only excellent, her diction and intonation was exhilarating to the stuttering and meaningless answers given by fellow contestants. You all should  have seen how loud the applause  given to her was. It was so loud that it took the mcs quite some time to restore silence. Without an iota of sentiment, i think she should be MISS NIGERIA and not MISS TARABA. I believe mbgn is been politicized along wit other big competitons(including dance athon host by silverbird group). She deserves an expounded explanation of was really happened. "THE TRAGEDY OF COMPETITION"
please chi, she actually did well but not that she should be the winner, i believe that the undue applaud of her fans even contributed to that,  following the distraction caused by her fans she could have been the last of the five but  the  way she answered her question helped her. the judge did well in their selection, though MISS TARABA
blabbed before answering her question but did you agree with me that her question was more challenging than others
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by vislabraye(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
I wish I had watched it all. But Miss Taraba was hot and sexy. I like her trado wear; it was cool. Miss Lagos was like an average pretty girl in Lagos, but that takes nothing from her. . . Don't 4get fans also voted. .
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by kpolli(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
i know this babe jo,
she no too fine like that jo
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Natasha2(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
why didn't my home girl win? cry cry Up miss Bayelsa cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by tellwisdom: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
Nairaland Moderator, must have cheated on her cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Turns Army Uniform Into Sexy Dress (photos) / See The Na'kked Photos This Queen Of Nudity Shared That Is Causing Instagram Hit / Zim Teacher Monica Mwase Sex Tape With Student Leaked In Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.