Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam (8038 Views)

(photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by 2mch(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2011

Winner: kiss kiss kiss. I am ready to take this to the tribunal for this woman. Miss Ondo kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by rully2: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
Very immature of her to come out and say ''she felt cheated'' that would give a lot of wrong suggestions like she is getting now. Besides she is not that beautiful so what made her so sure.

Miss Taraba did not answer her question smartly, she stammered and stuttered all the way. Personally, i would have picked Miss Bayelsa, she should have won!!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by citee(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
Yes darling, just like i should have been elected president of Nigeria!
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by mallorca(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
open your leg more next time, B. I.T.C.H
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by dbigrod(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
these babes no fine to contest in most beautiful girl in naija competition.they would look inferior to my sisters.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Tinyemeka(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hmmm, Funny thing but I think my younger sis is more beautiful than the babes in those two pics originally posted. undecided
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by andyanders: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
She is right. The so called winner is not supposed to be. How can someone who could not answer simple question be given the crown? What are the components of beauty? Brain, elegancy, beauty and built. The most vital is your communication skill. If you are beautiful and you cannot express yourself, then that is not beauty. I am beginning to now see this contest as an in-house thing where the winner has been predetermined before the competition.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by TeskyMan(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
[size=18pt]Na today them start arrangi, no be today, he don tayyyyyy, I watched it L I V E,

My wife and I screamed when Miss Taraba was announced the WINNER. Everyone who watched the show live knew the WINNER ought to be MISS LAGOS OR MISS BAYELSA.

Arrange, Fela, orun re ohhhh, Baba 70. u DON TALK FINISH
[/size]
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by rully2: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2011
d bigrod:

these babes no fine to contest in most beautiful girl in naija competition.they would look inferior to my sisters.

Tinyemeka:

Hmmm,  Funny thing but I think my younger sis is more beautiful than the babes in those two pics originally posted. undecided

grin  grin  grin  grin
kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Jonwesley(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2011
I Can't understand why Miss Delta was not even named among the Top 5. Those they called to me were those that had played behind the scene roles. Miss Delta was the best in terms of poise, elegance, and beauty. This is my humble opinion.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Mojibola(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Ms Oyo pictured above should have been the winner. Her complexion is a killer.
all these pictures na courtesy of adobe photoshop, even my great grandmother would look very sexy.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by james85: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2011
The history of jazz and the blues has featured a few fantastic women as vocalists and some, though fewer, as instrumentalists. These selections highlight some of the women who've made contributions to jazz and blues history. If you're interested in expanding or deepening your knowledge of women in jazz and the blues, here are some suggested albums to get started with.

Top Females in Jazz
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
Mojibola:

all these pictures na courtesy of adobe photoshop, even my great grandmother would look very sexy.

For real oh. After spending 'ungodly' hours applying all shades of 'pancake' on their faces, they would then go for photo shoots conducted by professional photographers in high-tech studios. . .and thereafter the computer graphics guys would use wetin-pass Adobe Photoshop to put final finishing touches to their fake beauty. After them go claim say them fine. Even Shrek would look pretty after going through such a routine.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by pawa4ul: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
Everybody will be discussung the winner - Miss Taraba. This miss Lagos means no harm but also wants some recognition hence her reply that she would have won. That way, we can also be discussing her like we are currently doing right now, thereby gaining some more level of popularity. She is now a celebrity remember! She knows how to play the fame game.kiss
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2011
Someone please help her cause it's obvious one of the judges failed on their promise.

Oh well, there's a better chance of her winning next year. . .
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Oluwabee(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
I watch it and to b candid ms Taraba dint deserve d crown one bit evn in my room i clapped for ms Lagos cos of her response i was shocked wen ms Taraba was announced the winner
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by dollypi(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2011
i was shocked too when she was announced winner.
And did anyone notice how Miss Taraba Caressed Mr Bruces' face when she kissed his cheeks?
It looked fishy.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by Afam4eva(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2011
Thank God she did not win. She's just shown that she didn't deserve the crown for making such an assertion.
Re: I Feel Cheated. I Should Have Won- Grace Ndam by nanidee2(f): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2011
Chezzyche:

Am amazed by a lot of comments here,on the other hand i wont lay blames totally on anyone who vomits negative ideas about what the MBGN pageant is all about after what was showcased in the just concluded 2011 edition.1st of all,i want to say that issues about sex should be kept aside because to me its old fashioned when it comes to issues like dis. For crying out loud there were 34 contestants,so would you say all 34 got down for d Bruce Dudes? 2ndly,Grace Ndam was in 2007 the Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja(MBGA) not to speak of her Confidence and Poise in the MBGN pageant, therefore her emergence as top 5 did not come as a surprise .A lot of you are not entirely aware of the ugly things surrounding the MBGN pageant.For instance Miss Bayelsa(Gemal Sophie) who emerged as 1st runner up was not present @ the final screening that took place in Lagos but showed up after the screening was concluded and was still given a state to represent. I dont believe Grace Ndam had confirmation from any of the judges present that day that she would be crowned Miss Nigeria.Her confidence came from within just like those that watched the pageant saw her present her answer. A lot of guest at th pageant and even viewers at home had eyes on Miss Bayelsa or Miss Lagos to be crowned after Miss Taraba had failed to do justice to so simple a Question thrown to her twice by Michelle Dede the Host.Finally,i implore all those of you that did'nt watch the show to please say less or nothing about what they feel Grace Ndam did or not do to get to the top.Yes,she was not crowned Queen but trust me, she's far from being a bad loser as you all say.At the moment of dis interview she said how she truly felt.

i could swear that this is the Grace girl. Definitely she just signed up for this comment. Otherwise, how would she know such details.

Sorry grace, take heart, ehn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AGN: My Adminitration Would Demand Accountability. EMEKA IKE / Chioma Joggles Her Boobs For Davido, As She Finally Met With Him(Photo) / Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.