Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (55735 Views)

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi International Airport, Promises To Complete It / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
A visionary leader prepares for the future. By quality infrastructure including biggest International airport in Africa, he expect Ebonyi to become the airport of choice for the world airlines so , the state would get a lot of visitors.
mex551:
how many persons live in Ebonyl? How many has cars? Is there really a traffic problem in Ebonyi? Thought projects are supposed to solve problems? Why not try to build and develop Agriculture where Ebonyi has comparative advantage in the production of Rice and Yam? Abeg leave these misplaced priorities
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2022
Amah70:
How many people in Ebonyi State have access to common treated pipe borne water?
So the governor should provide pipe borne water for them?? What's their House of Assembly or Reps Member doing about that?? or even their town union??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by HRMK: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2022
longest flyover?i thought that was in kano!
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by HeWrites(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Kkk
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2022
symbianDON:
if it's going to ease transportation, why not?
Have you ever met traffic in Ebonyi State before? grin
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2022
HRMK:
longest flyover?i thought that was in kano!
Kano is longest in West Africa. This one is Nigeria.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2022
Randomgist:
Respect to this Governor. I wonder where he gets the money from that the rest of South East Governors cannot get from

He gets his money from Islamic Bank
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by jude79(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2022
anonimi:

How many teachers has he employed and how much did it change the ratio of teachers to students in schools? How has the number of children in government schools changed?
Can you please answer

If he answers you now, you'll still continue to shift goal post, the next question will be, why didn't he complete the second niger bridge, why didn't he pay osun state workers.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by jude79(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2022
lacasera14:
Have you ever met traffic in Ebonyi State before? grin

Their used to be traffic there in the days of their former governor, but last year that I went there, their was none, new routes and roads everywhere you look, I couldn't recognize my destination at afikpo Rd because the whole place has been transformed, I counted 7 flyovers, and I was told their are more, at first, I became a little envious, because am from imo, but later I came back to my senses, I regretted coming from an oil producing state, it turned us into an fg target, which resulted in the manipulation that gave imo their present excuse of a governor, the former governor, ihedioha completed, orji to onitsha Rd by aa rano filling station under two months, everybody was surprised, he started mbaise Rd, started orlu Rd, started okigwe Rd, started aba Rd started world Bank umuguma Rd and other 47 rds in rural areas and all where being executed with maximum speed, then fg stroke, and everything grounded.

2 Likes

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by SecretPerv: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Why do we often call bridges fly overs here.. Maybe cuz the word flyover sounds more grandeur to these politicians...
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2022
jude79:

Their used to be traffic there in the days of their former governor, but last year that I went there, their was none, new routes and roads everywhere you look, I couldn't recognize my destination at afikpo Rd because the whole place has been transformed, I counted 7 flyovers, and I was told their are more, at first, I became a little envious, because am from imo, but later I came back to my senses, I regretted coming from an oil producing state, it turned us into an fg target, which resulted in the manipulation that gave imo their present excuse of a governor, the former governor, ihedioha completed, orji to onitsha Rd by aa rano filling station under two months, everybody was surprised, he started mbaise Rd, started orlu Rd, started okigwe Rd, started aba Rd started world Bank umuguma Rd and other 47 rds in rural areas and all where being executed with maximum speed, then fg stroke, and everything grounded.
Imo is more developed than Ebonyi regardless. Those flyovers are funnels to steal money

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by jude79(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2022
lacasera14:
Imo is more developed than Ebonyi regardless. Those flyovers are funnels to steal money

Well, so you think it's a good evidence to guage how much was stolen, from what you are saying the reason why my state is not witnessing this kind of infrastructural project is because my governor is not stealing like umahi, mph!, What an irony, as for being more developed, abians use to call akwaibom village in terms of government built infrastructure, today the reverse is the case.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by jude79(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2022
SecretPerv:
Why do we often call bridges fly overs here.. Maybe cuz the word flyover sounds more grandeur to these politicians...

Who cares, how many scientific words does Chinese use but today they built gadgets for everyone.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Amah70: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:

So the governor should provide pipe borne water for them?? What's their House of Assembly or Reps Member doing about that?? or even their town union??

You must be living in Mars.
Tufiakwa. To even see that someone liked your comment..
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MEGAWATCH: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
LILTJAY1:
can you list 5 things igbos have that anybody should be envious of?
Your time starts now

Igbos have the ability to do business and dominate you in your area, tell any Yoruba man to come get a shop in Onitsha or Aba market and compete.

Igbos has won elections in Lagos both federal and state Houses despite all your wicked odds against them including the ones from your obas. Come and try it in Igbo land let's see if you can cross the hurdles.

Go and ask Awolowo your grand father how Zik gave him a bloody nose and defeat him in his backyard.

You are too small to understand this my son, it's deeper than you.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Amah70:

You must be living in Mars.
Tufiakwa. To even see that someone liked your comment..
What do you mean??
So governor will leave an all important projects to start drilling borehole??
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by yemi1504: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
verybadmouth:

Noiseless,but you'll see these ones making noise over flyovers. I greet you brother Yemi.

Thank you o bro. We just have to say it the way it is. Our people don't even know what is good governance nowadays even if it hits them in the face! Happy Sunday bro.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by LILTJAY1: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

I[s]gbos have the ability to do business and dominate you in your area, tell any Yoruba man to come get a shop in Onitsha or Aba market and compete.

Igbos has won elections in Lagos both federal and state Houses despite all your wicked odds against them including the ones from your obas. Come and try it in Igbo land let's see if you can cross the hurdles.

Go and ask Awolowo your grand father how Zik gave him a bloody nose and defeat him in his backyard.

You are too small to understand this my son, it's deeper than you.[/s]
no yoruba is interested in your godforsaken land abeg. . When we have better places to go to.. what nonsense angry
Igbos only won election during tinubu era, same man you ingrates hate..
Come and win election again in lagos now lets see..
Hope you saw how okota polling unot was attacked by thugs in the last election? grin
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by MEGAWATCH: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
LILTJAY1:
no yoruba is interested in your godforsaken land abeg. . When we have better places to go to.. what nonsense angry
Igbos only won election during tinubu era, same man you ingrates hate..
Come and win election again in lagos now lets see..
Hope you saw how okota polling unot was attacked by thugs in the last election? grin

Hahahaha you see why I called you son, go and check who won election to represent oshodi federal constituency in 2011 to 2015, is that also Tinubu time?

At least I know that apart from Otta, Ogun state I don't know any place so viable than Aba and Lagos in Yoruba land.

Even or that little little place like Osun and Ekiti, we still control your people businesses with remote control and have you ever wonder why youruba worry more than the north over Biafra.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by LILTJAY1: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha you see why I called you son, go and check who won election to represent oshodi federal constituency in 2011 to 2015, is that also Tinubu time?

At least I know that apart from Otta, Ogun state I don't know any place so viable than Aba and Lagos in Yoruba land.

Even or that little little place like Osun and Ekiti, we still control your people businesses with remote control and have you ever wonder why youruba worry more than the north over Biafra.
take your trash to the bin
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Femi316: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
You are making sense...
Tomek09:

Delta na one State wey corruption is the order of the day. Very rich state with no commensurate projects to show for it. Since Onitsha business men stop buying and building lands in Asaba, development there looks stalled. Even the inner Asaba roads are nothing to write home about.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Amah70: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:

What do you mean??
So governor will leave an all important projects to start drilling borehole??

Tufiakwa. You must have attended midnight school.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Amah70: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Femi316:
You are making sense...

Why did Onitsha business people stop buying land in Asaba?
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Amah70: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:

Delta na one State wey corruption is the order of the day. Very rich state with no commensurate projects to show for it. Since Onitsha business men stop buying and building lands in Asaba, development there looks stalled. Even the inner Asaba roads are nothing to write home about.

What made Onitsha businessmen to stop buying lands in Asaba?
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by HRMK: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
lacasera14:
Kano is longest in West Africa. This one is Nigeria.
if kano is longer.it cant be longest in nigeria!that description is totally wrong!!
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Femi316: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
They are still buying in remote area here in asaba
Amah70:

Why did Onitsha business people stop buying land in Asaba?
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by anonimi: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
jude79:
If he answers you now, you'll still continue to shift goal post, the next question will be, why didn't he complete the second niger bridge, why didn't he pay osun state workers.

How is Umahi responsible for the 2nd Niger bridge and Osun state?
Is everything alright with you

1 Like

Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Tomek09(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Amah70:

What made Onitsha businessmen to stop buying lands in Asaba?
The persistent hold up on bridge head and the Aku luo uno philosophy which saw many Estates and GRAs springing up in Onitsha and environs. People prefer living where their business is close.
Re: Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ebubu2:
It is more of the nature of the geographical terrain that’s why it needs flyover. It is a mountainous hill and causes so much accident when descending down from the road so flyover is used to gradually descend transporters
okay thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.