Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,237 members, 7,934,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant (1652 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant by jojo2023: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello.....,

I am heartbroken and in serious pain. I do not know what t do. I am ashamed to tell anyone my problem because it is just too early in my marriage to be dealing with this kind of issue. I am 26 years old, yesterday made it six weeks since I got married to someone I believed was God’s sent to me.

Akin (not real name) is my husband whom I dated for 2 years before we got married in January of this year. I have always known Akin to be s3xually active. When we first started to date, he told me that. Akin is a very nice man, God fearing and prayerful. He treats me like a queen in short.

However, when it comes to s3x, he told me he loves s3x alot and it was really difficult for him not to have s3x with me even though, I lived far from him. I was in Abeokuta, while he was in Lagos. So, every weekend, he would come visiting and the s3x was very plenty whenever he came.

Akin used to say he cannot wait to get married so we can be having s3x everyday. I would then laugh and say don’t kill me with s3x o. A few months to our wedding, I got a job in Lagos, in a private Clinic. I am a nurse. When I moved to Lagos, I noticed that Akin’s neighbor is quite friendly to him and they also welcomed me as Akin’s incoming wife.

This neighbor is a businessman who has shops that he runs with his wife and his and his wife’s siblings. So, There are 3 siblings living with them. Two young guys and one girl of about 21 years. The girl is the wife’s sister. They come to Akin’s flat and Akin goes to their flat too to eat and play and just be friendly neighbors.

When we finally got married, I discovered Akin was......

https://livelystones.ng/2022/03/03/true-life-story-our-marriage-is-just-six-weeks-but-i-can-no-longer-manage-my-husbands-constant-erection/

1 Share

Re: Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant by Shalommy(f): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tell us who your husband is or no advice for you. undecided
Re: Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant by damosade(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Having sex everyday is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant by lilyheaven: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant by dview001(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Drop his picture , date of birth and BVN.

Also, pay a token of 1000NGN for consultation
Re: Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant by azpekuliar: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blogger concoction.

1 Like

Re: Our Marriage Is Just Six Weeks But I Can No Longer Manage My Husband’s Constant by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mtchew!

(1) (Reply)

PLS HELP: THIS Man Has Been Holding My Sister Against Her Will / Advice Needed - What Do To With A Stubborn Wife Who Will Never Change Her Ways / Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.