Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

How I Was Able To Ease Out Depression [A Must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Able To Ease Out Depression [A Must Read] (337 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. / Depression : A Man, His Dick, And His Piano Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Ease Out Depression [A Must Read] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Depression is a mental condition where the victim feels sadness, loneliness and grief for a period of time.
Depression is one of the slightly neglected mental condition just because it's symptoms are confusing and can easily be mistaken for other illness.
Some known causes of depression are;
Family history and genetics.
Stress.

Ways to ease out depression;
  Now,what are the ways to ease out depression.
When you're feeling depressed, you're certain to do something funny and to stop that suicidal thoughts you have to act fast.
First,when you're depressed,
Try sleeping it helps stop the suicidal thoughts and keeps your mind at rest. By doing this, you've zero tendency to act funny.
Even though, you may find it hard to sleep as your mind isn't at rest, yet sleeping can clear your mind off the problems just as getting high or drunk does to you.
Also,you can try doing some exercise or listening to music which will in turn help you ease out depression.
Remember, whenever you're depressed. Reach out to people, reach out to people who you can confide in and try mingling with people.
Also, try getting yourself busy
Getting yourself busy is a way to ease your mind of problems getting you depressed as your mind is 100% focused on what you're doing.

PS: this short text is from some method applied from experience
Full text coming soon.
Re: How I Was Able To Ease Out Depression [A Must Read] by helinues: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Depression is just an accumulated of unsolved problems which have turned to real reasoning burden.

Take care of your unsolved problems and watch the depression disappeared

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Just Find Out Having Your Period / What Should I Do? / Domestic Violence: The Other Side Of The Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.