Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party (7259 Views)

Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns / Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by IWillRiseAgain(f): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Well Said. Nigeria will Rise Again.
Modified.
Atiku/Saraki would be a better vote getter for PDP than a Southwest vice in my opinion.
Although Southerners would fight for their own.
Saraki is good choice, but not good enough to match Tinubu's influence in the South. At least the his performance in the last PDP presidential primary and main election is a proof of that.

Atiku needs someone like the current Edo governor, whose impact in the last election is still fresh in people's hearts. He can easily draw emotions with the war against godfatherism playcard.

He can also choose Governor Woke of Rivers State to deal them the biggest blow. That's actually his best option. Not Saraki or Peter Obi. Though in terms of economic and infrastructural development Peter Obi seems a better option to those other guys, but in terms of the Nigerian political game of numbers, he'd have upper hands with Wike

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheOldWays:
The problem is not the ambition of APC members but their insincerity. Just make the process open and transparent that's all.
Anyway, here jamming turbo by dababy and minding my own business

Since buhari isn't contesting for 3rd term some people think it is their birth right to take over from buhari so have can it be open and transparent? Buhari must endorse or back his own candidate or else the process will go unchallenged and selfish agendas will have their way. Buhari is the key and balance for it to be open, fair and transparent for all.
Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by NothingDoMe: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
2023 is going to be a very interesting year. The Southwest will definitely stand behind Tinubu regardless of the tensions in the party right now.

The big blow will then come if Atiku ends up selecting another Southwestern Yoruba as running mate.

Y'all know there's no way the North will leave her own to vote for a Westerner. They will queue behind Atiku. That's why PDP is banking on Atiku to return back to power.

Now, the real winner of the 2023 presidential election will be decided by the South East and South South who though few in numbers will rally behind Tinubu, not because they love him, but because they will do anything for power not to return to the North.

So at the end of it all, Tinubu will emerge the president of this nation come 2023. Regardless of where he picks his running mate from.

I don't like the man, but that is what it is.

Mark this comment and remember I said so when it happens. The winner of 2023 presidential election will be decided by the South East and South South. Between the West and the North, it will be a draw game.

Visit the link on my signature for latest updates on International Universities, Scholarships and Work opportunities.

Thank you!
Lol. If south south rally behind Tinubu make snake bend.
Last time Someone boosted that Atiku will never win Adamawa. That person still dey owe me. I don mark your post.

1 Like

Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
2023 is going to be a very interesting year. The Southwest will definitely stand behind Tinubu regardless of the tensions in the party right now.

The big blow will then come if Atiku ends up selecting another Southwestern Yoruba as running mate.

Y'all know there's no way the North will leave her own to vote for a Westerner. They will queue behind Atiku. That's why PDP is banking on Atiku to return back to power.

Now, the real winner of the 2023 presidential election will be decided by the South East and South South who though few in numbers will rally behind Tinubu, not because they love him, but because they will do anything for power not to return to the North.

So at the end of it all, Tinubu will emerge the president of this nation come 2023. Regardless of where he picks his running mate from.

I don't like the man, but that is what it is.

Mark this comment and remember I said so when it happens. The winner of 2023 presidential election will be decided by the South East and South South. Between the West and the North, it will be a draw game.

Visit the link on my signature for latest updates on International Universities, Scholarships and Work opportunities.

Thank you!

Mr Political Analyst, but the North voted massively for MKO, a Westerner in 1993, but refused to give their votes to Bashir Tofa a northerther from Kano! The only region where MKO lost to Tofa was in Eastern Nigeria. Were you too young to know that aspect of Nigerian history or are you just being mischievous?
Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by alabi484(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Well Said. Nigeria will Rise Again.
Modified.
Atiku/Saraki would be a better vote getter for PDP than a Southwest vice in my opinion.
Although Southerners would fight for their own.

North/North
Muslim/Muslim

It won't fly
Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by ItswellMike: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
My brother this politicians don't have anything to offer Nigeria.....
Only regrets
FreeStuffsNG:
All these developments will all still end in praise to God for the Asiwaju Tinubu victory at the Presidential poll.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu and the the BAT 2023 winning team.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.

Thank you.
Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by yemmit90: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
williaam:

Your permutations are wrong, no one in the South South would vote for Tinubu; because Lagos no be South South, and yes you are leaving North central out of the calculation, where their population is more than that of the South East; a region on a good day have never pitched tent with the South West, and you thought it would all change now, and you know many still carry the grievance of the 1967-1970 civil war, and the role Awo played. So with this Tinubu stands no chance against any Northern candidate, that's just the truth, but most times we ignore this fact on ground and think things can change all of a sudden

With current agitation of southern governors for power to return to the south, I see some PDP governors in the regions (especially Wike and Makinde) to rally around APC candidates from the south if PDP gives Atiku or any other northern candidate its ticket.
Re: APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party by hisexcellency34: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Akpanudoedehe too should be removed. Good for nothing man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Receives Royal Blessings From The Agbuza Of Ihievbe Clan (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Surfaces Again After Nigerian Army Invaded His Home / Discos’ Collection Efficiency Drops Despite Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.