Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,618 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. (337 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Meet The Powerful Woman Who Has 7 Husband Who Dare Not Cheat On Her / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. by InfinityFabric: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
This video shows everything u need to know. The action is in the first three minutes.

She was twerking with army money. When it's time for deployment, she started crying - talking all sorts of rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgP_wOdEsuo
Re: Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Black men in Ukraine are wailing that they are not being allowed to leave the country... That it's not their war... That their countries should evacuate them...

It's only white men I see fighting the war... Where were the black men? Typical of them to destroy their countries, run to those abroad, feed off the labour of the whites giving little to nothing in return, then run back home when sh** happens...

It's not your business is white women don't fight in their country... Their men ain't complaining...

Your own country has Boko haram/Iswap, herdsmen, bandits, unknown gunmen, Ipob/ESN, ritualists, etc...

I don't see you with a machine gun? undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. by InfinityFabric: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
Black men in Ukraine are wailing that they are not being allowed to leave the country... That it's not their war... That their countries should evacuate them...

It's only white men I see fighting the war... Where were the black men? Typical of them to destroy their countries, run to those abroad, feed off the labour of the whites giving little to nothing in return, then run back home when sh** happens...

It's not your business is white women don't fight in their country... Their men ain't complaining...

Your own country has Boko haram/Iswap, herdsmen, bandits, unknown gunmen, Ipob/ESN, ritualists, etc...

https://www.google.com/search?q=FEMINISTS+IN+UKRAINE&client=ubuntu&hs=SSK&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiZ2YXqurT2AhVNhP0HHYNZBLgQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1757&bih=945&dpr=1.43
Re: Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. by Nwaotu10(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:

Holosho!
Remove Ipob/ESN from this your twaddles!
Re: Video: Who Dare Say Women CAN'T Go To War, Come Out Please. by Jeremani: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
They ought to be scared is not what they are meant to stand.
They can stand only a big jrode

Forget this feminism shit,
We know what they are meant for

I won't allow my wife, sister or mother go to war when am alive, is not their thing

(1) (Reply)

.... / 5 Places Where Women Married More Than One Husband / Watch As Ladies Pray To Marry Chileem Chileem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.