Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help (60215 Views)

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by assholemods: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
luminouz:

K
Liar you have nothing to say other than K do you think we are illiterates here?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Daniluv1:

Bro it sounds stupid but it's true

God doesn't protect anyone we survive each day by being lucky

I believe God would not protect some and leave some if truly he loves us all equally.

Don't think it's the love of God upon your life that has kept you because you would still definitely die someday and you might not even get to old age it's not a course but it's a clear fact.

Your safety lies in your hands and not God

Who is your bro?... You too aunty. Are you trying to say God doesn't exist?

JESUS CHRIST!! All Nairaland men need deliverance.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
please stop ridiculing yourself. Go and use your faith and bring her back to life. If I had a powerful god like yours that is what I would do not be here arguing and making useless comments
Uncle, it's okay. please come and be going.

JESUS CHRIST!!
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
My God can't be mocked.

Please stop all this sarcasm here.
can your god raise the dead? If yes, all you prayer warriors here, please do the needful. From ages past we have never seen you people do anything useful than offer useless prayers. We need you to channel your prayers on things that matters and in this case, bringing her back to life is the most important thing you can do

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Uncle, it's okay. please come and be going.

JESUS CHRIST!!
I thought as much. You know you are empty. God my ass.

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
I thought as much. You know you are empty. God my ass.
Please don't insult me.

Mtchhheeewwww..
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:

god exists and we never see u believers use your relationship with god in real life situations like this. You think being in church and dancing to music and pastor performing fake miracles is proof of god? Look around you, what good thing happens to you as a Christian that does not happen to every human, muslims atheists, Hindus etc and what bad thing happens to unbelievers that does not happen to you Christians? Can you see that you are only living in a bubble thinking god has been blessing you?
Money, health, and all I also enjoy and I have been an unbeliever for over 10years

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please don't insult me.

Mtchhheeewwww..
lol. Good day. God and make your faith useful at the morgue and stop throwing tantrums here. You said you love the bitter truth, I just gave you the bitter truth and you rather chose sweet lies

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
assholemods:

Liar you have nothing to say other than K do you think we are illiterates here?
K
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by loko50(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is that how you will share all videos of your friends in the public domain?
Babaheekmat:

If your friend post a video of him in such position

You will wait till he does before posting it abi
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
what do you know? You're always writing jibberish everywhere!

Can anything be more gibberish than your posts? "When Nigeria was working" crew. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
god exists and we never see u believers use your relationship with god in real life situations like this. You think being in church and dancing to music and pastor performing fake miracles is proof of god? Look around you, what good thing happens to you as a Christian that does not happen to every human, muslims atheists, Hindus etc and what bad thing happens to unbelievers that does not happen to you Christians? Can you see that you are only living in a bubble thinking god has been blessing you?
Money, health, and all I also enjoy and I have been an unbeliever for over 10years
You this misguided being and unbeliever. Please leave me alone.

If you don't believe in God. Why can't you find a solutions to tackle insecurity here in Nigeria., rather than drafting solutions for Ukrainians to defect Russians.

2019 my elder brother who's based in Ghana invited me over for his baby's dedication. If you see how secure Ghana is. If you see night life there you will be so marvel. Everywhere bubbling, police are in every corners even till 1am.

Police are really doing there job. Not here in Nigeria when police station closes by 6pm because of insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by syntekelite(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Dont be so judgemnetal. Maybe her aunty had warned her severally about making journeys at night. Dod you think of that scenario?

Its not being judgemental.. listen to the audio well.. she said her aunty will make fun of her if she actually was wrong abt being in danger..my point was the person she told wld have still told diff people regardless..anyways God knows best.. may she find peace in the arms of the angels..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by loko50(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:

The problem is the way we see God. Most modern Christians think worship is by dancing and shouting while praying. The motive of prayers most times is like to trade good behavior for something from God. I believe we don't know the nature of God. We don't know anything yet we want to claim we know it all.

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
maasoap:

Can anything be more gibberish than your posts? "When Nigeria was working" crew. Lol
com'on get out of my mention.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by ModestGal(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
This girl is so brave,she told us the story of her death before she died. She told us her killer and how she was killed. I'm certain the driver has been doing the bad act for a long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by syntekelite(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Probably she's heading to a place her Aunty disapproved of

No she wasnt she was going to see her brother who just gave birth.. its her aunts character she was scared of if she made a false alarm..
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this misguided being and unbeliever. Please leave me alone.

If you don't believe in God. Why can't you find a solutions to tackle insecurity here in Nigeria., rather than drafting solutions for Ukrainians to defect Russians.

2019 my elder brother who's based in Ghana invited me over for his baby's dedication. If you see how secure Ghana is. If you see night life there you will be so marvel. Everywhere bubbling, police are in every corners even till 1am.

Police are really doing there job. Not here in Nigeria when police station closes by 6pm because of insecurity.
why do you keep talking about russia and ukraine. Is russia and ukrain responsible for god going to sleep when this poor girl needed him most in her life? Is russia and ukraine the reason why you cannot go and lay hands on her corpse so she can live? Are you admitting that your god cannot raise the dead and the prayers you were rendering before were useless? Go and think about this madam.

Did god make ghana secure? You have not even seen anything go to Sweden, Finland, Norway where they dont serve your god. They have the lowest crime rates in the world compared to you Christian countries

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
com'on get out of my mention.
you see my dear, you have one problem here, you are pretending to be intelligent

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
loko50:

The problem is the way we see God. Most modern Christians think worship is by dancing and shouting while praying. The motive of prayers most times is like to trade good behavior for something from God. I believe we don't know the nature of God. We don't know anything yet we want to claim we know it all.
if you say so
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
assholemods:

What is this one saying? Are you living in Lagos or a jungle?

No need replying you, your name says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
TheArmourBearer:
bro,do u presently leave in Lagos
Go there regularly, transport system is a mess if you re being objective.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this misguided being and unbeliever. If you see how secure Ghana is. If you see night life there you will be so marvel. Everywhere bubbling, police are in every corners even till 1am.

since you have god and he has given his Angels charge to protect you, why do you care about police? Is the hand of god too short to save you?

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by virginchaser(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rule one, immediately she shared the video, she should have boldly made the driver knows by shouting 'DON'T TRY NONSENSE WITH ME O' like a typical Lagos girl. Drivers brain and his team would have been re formatted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
why do you keep talking about russia and ukraine. Is russia and ukrain responsible for god going to sleep when this poor girl needed him most in her life? Is russia and ukraine the reason why you cannot go and lay hands on her corpse so she can live? Are you admitting that your god cannot raise the dead and the prayers you were rendering before were useless? Go and think about this madam.

Did god make ghana secure? You have not even seen anything go to Sweden, Finland, Norway where they dont serve your god. They have the lowest crime rates in the world compared to you Christian countries
I'm talking about Russian and Ukraine because thats what you, the moderators and other nairalanders discuss everyday on this forum as if your own country is even 100% safe.

Hypocrite like you people should discuss solutions on how to help your country.

Please don't quote me again, I won't even answer you. honestly you have low intellect.

Pagan like you!!
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by semanose: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tmex:
The light is off yet the driver is claiming innocence did he not switch off the light for his evil intentions.All BRT that i have boarded comes with very bright lights why is this an exemption?

Same thing I am wondering. It's not his first time.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by semanose: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:
What really happened?

I was told, that her parts was removed in the bus.

How true is this?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HardMirror(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm talking about Russian and Ukraine because thats what you, the moderators and other nairalanders discuss everyday on this forum as if your own country is even 100% safe.

Hypocrite like you people should discuss solutions on how to help your country.

Please don't quote me again, I won't even answer you. honestly you have low intellect.

Pagan like you!!
ok ma. Agreed we talk about russia and Ukraine and you dont have the capacity to understand that the war affects us too and you also lack the capacity to see that it has not stopped us from talking about Nigerian issues too, we are just balanced.
It is fine that that you dont know this, but what baffles me is how you left your faith in god and started trusting in Ghanian police. Is your god handicapped to raise the dead? Why is police so important to you when your god is always with you? Or is your god not with you 24hours everyday? Does god need shifts with police to protect you or the poor girl?

1 Like

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Daniluv1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:

God exists but he isn't responsible for your safety

Don't get me wrong dear

God is the greatest of all no doubt
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
sad
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Arysexy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
She should have jumped out at traffic when she started suspecting danger.

This human parts harvest in Ogun is gradually creeping into Lagos.

Election time is here and desperate politicians and yahoo boys are in search of parts for ritual sacrifice.

Too bad she was cut alive, what a horrible way to die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.