Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help (60214 Views)

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by JooEeL(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blablamalala:

My bro, no society is crime free. You need not to build on another sentiment try to be objective. Is Switzerland 100% crime free? grin

Even within Lagos, there are places which criminal activities is so little that amounts almost to zero. While some areas are red zones. Ikeja, specifically Maryland is a very safe place. Why is it so?

Coming up with this states doesn't add up. Ask yourself why Sokoto, Kastina state which use to be ranked as the most peaceful states in Nigeria have now become among the most insecure states today? Have you been able to point to the factors that has led to this development? Or is it that they use to be white skinned and then suddenly became blacks? JooEel

And what is the crime rating of this states you have mentioned compared to Lagos? Is anyone of them higher than lagos? What is the ratio? See the world for what it is and not through sentiments. Infact, Ghana if far more crime free than New York don't even go as far as making an example with Switzerland.

Why is Canada such a peaceful country compared to the United States of America? Can you tell us? Don't narrow down only to the density of a population without considering other factors.

Your wahala too much.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Babaheekmat: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
syntekelite:

No she wasnt she was going to see her brother who just gave birth.. its her aunts character she was scared of if she made a false alarm..
Why would her aunt not want her to go see her brother who just gave birth?

Reason am bro..

Or perhaps the aunty disapprove night waka
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Babaheekmat: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
loko50:
Is that how you will share all videos of your friends in the public domain?

Kuku let your friend die na..
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by tito44: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
assholemods:

Oponu ni e... Ode omo!

Otu Nne gi ode omo

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by tito44: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Godispeace:
u are a fool , must turn the poor girl death to politics may u go same way ediot !!!

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 2
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by loko50(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Kuku let your friend die na..

So you think sharing of videos in the public domain will save your friends?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by badboyTee(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
assholemods:

Fake story! Where in Ibadan did that happened a while ago please tell us. And what manner of robber will have time to put you in their car and then drop you in a safe location when all they will be thinking is to speed off with their loot?
Please correct me.
Cc. badboyTee
I wonder too some people think it is their fellow people with low IQ that are on nairaland
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by badboyTee(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
assholemods:

Lol... grin grin. Na now reason am.. the story na lie... cheesy cheesy
100% lies from pit of hell
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Matrixlord2021: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
lets see the cctv footage from the BRT bus itself if it has and this case is totally resolved.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by investigator007: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is really painful, see fine girl wey dem just go kill for nothing. Na wetin pass jail that driver and all those involved deserve o.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by sunshine1974(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
HardMirror:
baba, glass of vehicles are extremely difficult to smash o. What she should have done is go to the door and demand she wanted to get down in a busy area. The glass at the door is big and people would see here clearly. If the driver refuses to open the door, she should create a lot of drama at the door to attract attention of other road users. Things like keys, pen. The handle of your eyeglasses are very useful in self defence. If anyone gets close to her, she should go for the neck. If all you have a key, you can kill a man with one single stab. Place the key in between your middle finger and your ring finger and make your hand into a fist with the key protruding out in between your fingers.
things like this teaches us a lot of lessons
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nickymezor(f): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Really terrible, may her soul rest on.

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nickymezor(f): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sergioaguero:
She for go near driver stab am for neck. With biro and raise alarm
There were some other ppl in the bus.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Joysammy: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:
Tinubu will not go Scot free.

Engr Funsho William comes to mind
RIP to the young Lady!!

What is Tinubu own about this matter? Are you human or a ghost?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by 9iceprince(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:

RIP to the young Lady!!

Why must you showcase your stupidity everytime, Your Able party members were arrested and mind you he even lost primary election to Tinubu while in the same party talkless of him competing agitation him in another

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
JooEeL:

Your wahala too much.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by assholemods: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:

Otu Nne gi ode omo
Ikpu Nne gi oloriburuku omo
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by assholemods: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
quentin06:

No need replying you, your name says it all.
Of course you have nothing to say from your senseless comment... Asshole!
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by pacificom: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
We heard it that they have privatized the BRT operators to some influential Nigerians. How are we sure that this crime is not similar to the ritual killing at Oduduwa university whereby the proprietor was using his trusted staff to adopt and kill innocent people that lodge in his hotel? This crime may go beyond the singular conspiracy of this BRT driver. The driver is a matured man with look above 40yrs and possibly a family man. Therefore, If he could think of getting job in order not to be a criminal in the society, then isn't it questionable that he will involve himself in this evil crime. Police should channel their investigation to the employer of this driver. He is just a devils advocate, while the real devil who sent him job is on the loose. Young ladies should be careful during this political era because they are the target for this kind of crime.

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by iTearHerToto: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Bamise, May your killers never find peace of mind cry cry.

Most times, I drive my mom's car to work, but since fuel scacity i do enter public bus and I'm always scared.

I do close from work by 6pm but I get stuck in Lagos traffic till 9pm before I get home.

I'm always conscious about the type of bus I enter, if men are too much in the bus, I will not even enter.

R.I.P Bamise cry cry

Come and be using my car. Before I change my mind angry
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
assholemods:

Of course you have nothing to say from your senseless comment... Asshole!

See the pain on your face! Borrow a brain, its a miracle that you lived this long without one.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by assholemods: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
quentin06:

See the pain on your face! Borrow a brain, its a miracle that you lived this long without one.
Now you can talk... You are actually the brainlessness Moda foka.. I wasn't the only person that bashed you, that tells you how stupid and idiotic you are. Person wey never reach Lagos before, oloriburuku omo... You and your maggots infected brain.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by gaskiyamagana: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:

RIP to the young Lady!!
Piggy piggy biafdrug comments.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by heysquare(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:

RIP to the young Lady!!
Tinubu kill you there! Must you mention Tinubu in every sad happenings? You better me matured before it's too late
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by muheeb01(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is sad and pathetic rip to her
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Autoclazz: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
If angry Nigerians start burning those BRT buses, they will say they are destroying government properties. Now those properties are used in destroying the lives of the citizens.
I have never seen a country as weak as Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Mamijoh(f): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
francisbarrack:
God should save us d innocent minds n heal our land
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by ICMagency: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
JooEeL:
This is how the same politicians you people praise use mercenaries to kill you people in return for their routine rituals for politics.

This madness alone is enough to shut down the streets of Lagos alone in vehement protest. But trust lackadaisacal Nigerians na. Just complain and move on. We never take a hard stance to resist nonsense which is why this kind of evil keep repeating and repeating itself.

How can we be so much in population, yet so useless? For the life of me, I cant understand. The death you are running away from will still meet you through bad governance, restriction of pension payments, postponement of salary disbursements, accident due to bad road, illness and death due to dirty water, ill-equipped hospitals, unaffordability of high-priced drugs, malnutrition due to inflation, fire breakout without fire service etc.

Black people: a curious set of race. No balls and intelligence to break free from shackles and taste true freedom.

God bless Igboho. God bless Kanu.

The rest of us, na just moin moin we be.

You have said it all.

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by tito44: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
assholemods:

Ikpu Nne'm is an oloriburuku omo

No wonder
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by tito44: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

My mother makes Piggy piggy biafdrug comments.

You mean your mother is a pig? shocked
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by assholemods: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
tito44:

No wonder
No wonder Ikpu Nne gi water water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess