Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,905 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? (52367 Views)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by eedhrisademola(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
These were still recent biscuits ....
E sope??
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Jjuuddee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Biscao....

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Niwdog(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Speedy
Coming back from school then was a bae
My short nicks has the cent of speedy then
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by JamOSneh: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Speedy biscuits na best of all, d addiction is mad I can't do a week without eating speedy biscuits bak den, the chocolate ingredients dey use in it den it very rich , i do use it drink pap( koko)for joint lol God bless sweet old good days I saw the biscuits recently it doesn't Ave dat good quantity again,
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Coconut and chocolate speedy.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by noxy1962(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
There’s one oxford digestive biscuit I so much liked then. It has lesser Sugar than the normal (yale) type. That biscuit was made in heaven.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Ginomel(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
placeofallure:

That's insensitive and rude.

Didn't mean to, thought I was helping to point out a disconnect. Reminder withdrawn.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Zane2point4(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....
Speedy biscuit for drinking garri
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by fergie001: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
I don old......Kai

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by SoapQueen(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
You see that SPEEDY?

It was GOLD!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by RexTramadol1: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
ajailer:
Na digestive and speedy o angry angry

Two of dem make u pour am together inside pocket omoh

If money reach make person kukuma add groundnut as spice

Heaven on earth

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Alary: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Biscuit Alata �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
This one to be way back, if you want to talk of way back talk o EFCO biscuits.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Slimwhyt(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Digestive
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Germi9: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy chocolate
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Adeyeye09(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Only legends will know one red biscuit back in the day called Robo....was so sweet, them no produce am for long

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by samfrancis1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:

Abeg which recent generation be dat o?
Bros tell us the old ones weh you know..
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Alary: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Biscuit Alata and short cake

Modified.
I was part of the production line of Alata biscuit at Diamond foods (Crown Biscuit ) Alomaja in Ibadan. It was fun then, we also made crackers, chocolate biscuit, and others .our sister company then was Afri Cola renowned for making Afri Cola and Dr pepper drink.The Company was owned by the late Parakoyi of Ibadan land High Chief Bode Akindele.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Estellie: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
placeofallure:
Biscuits and I are inseparable. From the days of Okin 4 corner to Pako biscuit. My bf now hubby would buy the digestive for me when I'm traveling back to school. He knows I don't eat on the way, biscuits and Coke is fine. His friends and relatives knew I'm back from school if they visit him and saw biscuits on the table or anywhere in his apartment. Till tomorrow, he still stuff the fridge with Pure Bliss and Cookies for me.
I’m definitely a spoon embarassed
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Bashnigga(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy
Plus coconut & spicy biscuits
God bless YALE
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by timefarm(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy ni ooo.

I spent my break time money (5 naira) in the morning on it everyday.

By the way, Where is 'short cake'?
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by tobillionaire(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Digestive along with groundnut that year issa goal

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nasko, okin, crown, pambolabola (cabin)

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Teaser4(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....
All of the above

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Yoppynwa: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Where is milkmaid biscuits?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Bahamas95(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coconut biscuit because it's soft.

I later switched to shortbread as I got older.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Downey(f): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nasco it was.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Lukgaf(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Okin biscuit nko

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by tradepunter: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....

one question are you still single??

Because my man this biscuit senior indomie generation children

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy......that biscuits changed all my pockets then to another colour .....

As am not ajibo that they buy short bread for , let me be a champion in my own league ....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Horus(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.