Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? (52366 Views)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by DAMIMONY: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
ajailer:
Na digestive and speedy o angry angry
Free milk and chocolate.naxo ur mouth go dey sweet,one of my bros wey Dan turn Alfa,once e tear.the nylon,na once e go pour everything
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Realestatevixen: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
These were still recent biscuits ....

Mine na short cake by Okin

My sister, you spoke my mind. I was rushing in to see something like Okin biscuit or shortcake biscuit. Those were the only 2 biscuits before the advent of these ones.

Do you remember GOGO, M&K? Abi na trebor pepper mint. Hmmm, person don old sha.

Good old days
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by shawante(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ninety6:
Fishy, peppersnacks, coaster, butterbread...

Guy we suppose be best friends that year o..We for don use biscuits kill ourselves
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....

Boss,
All this ones na yesterday oh. Haaaaaa if them show you long time hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by AOB1: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Though Okin is a biscuit manufacturing company in Ofa, Kwara State, their products were well known in the South Western states of Nigeria
yes I knew that's why I asked maybe you are from there, though the company has fold up long time ago cry
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....

Mine was speedy buscuit, love the chocolate flavour

We rise by lifting others
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Lamzee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Where’s my pepper snacks
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy & coconut
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Prosperity4All: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:

Abeg which recent generation be dat o?

All of those are yesterday biscuit. grin grin
Look for Nasco cry and put there. And the Okin kiss that Aunty said
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Allisgud: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
I remember then,I will buy speedy and coconut,tear the nylon pour it in my pocket and I will be eating small small as I walk to school,life was fun then it's just 5# and it's plenty inside
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by semmyk(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Okin biscuits rectangular. No 1
Perhaps, maybe Malted Milk also.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by tslim0404(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....

Pako

And Òkín

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Dagrace01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Butter bread, crackers(yellow nylon), pako, speady, short cake, coconut biscuit etc
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by davidtuzy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
mine are

1. Speedy
2. Fish biscuit
3. Digestive biscuit
4. Coconut biscuit
5. Pepper snacks
6. Butter bread biscuit
7. Ginger bread biscuit
8. Bakers and kents biscuit
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by donrev(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Digestive and spicy
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by meedoLock(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Which kind wahala be this, as in. Why yo no add the ruged "short cake" na undecided
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Ahdunns(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Big bite.
That biscuit was the love of my life
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by DisLifeSha: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na 1 and 2

eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by hush15: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....

you still confirm indomie generation.... no biscuit could beat the OKIN SHORT BREAD BISCUIT back then.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Iliyasdass(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fish cake, coconut biscuits
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by deavicky(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Stargurl20(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy and one spicy one like that. I've forgotten its name.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by dorin27(f): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy and coconut
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Maghan37: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mine was the Coconut biscuit.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
I and fish biscuit that year.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by bewla(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
eedhrisademola:
1-Digestive biscuit

2-Speedy

3-Pako biscuit

Mine na digestive.

Free to add yours....
Okin biscuits
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Emdebby2: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fish spicy
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Cloven22: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Speedy all the way cheesy cheesy tongue

If you are a car owner and you are not already signed up on the Flickwheel platform then you are missing out on a lot of great deals. Get signed up and get a healthier car.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by showboy25(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nobody talk about yoyo biscuit that's stick in to two that's colored
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by MheezTee(f): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Coaster Biscuit.
Re: Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? by Kisico: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mine is Speedy. I no give that biscuit breathing space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.