Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,736 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship (45320 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Coldie(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2022
odishenry:

You're a big fool that's why you haven't been given scholarship. So cos they're security, they did not deserve to be happy?
Once again you're mad.
Happiness to u is when u are in a customer service position or in a SECURITY position and instead of u to be observing what they told u to observing at the peak period of a business u are busy dancing infront of customers

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Emaprince: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:
This is very wrong though, this should not be the criteria of rewarding people what they did is wrong me personally i hate it when men do all those stup1d waist dance.

Instead of giving people who are intelligent with no sponsors scholarship u are giving people who are dancing rubbish dance on the job scholarship.

If they want to dance they know where to do it, if they can dance as SECURITY men and get rewarded next thing even waiters and waitresses would start dancing too until everything cast
Omo...that twerking irritate me bad. Very stupid boys

They deserve 24 strokes on their gay ass. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by melviniyke2002(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Y1bo and show off
what about emaka and Uzor selling Gala at our express way?
u can take it upon urself n do d needful.....
His money,his choice
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Y1bo and show off
what about emaka and Uzor selling Gala at our express way?

Is called creating awareness, more people will come to his church after this...
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Their prayers has been answered. Congratulations. God please pick my call too.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Enemyofpeace: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
From disappointed to celebration grin.

no, it’s from disappointment to disappearance
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Coldie(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Emma1Oj:
thank God I've been able to add more pain to your frustration.. take heart..

May pple ignore you wen been treated unjustly.
If you agree just say amen..
May u one day start a business and employ people that think your business is a playground or a disco

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by aikyg(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2022
I'm happy that they got the scholarship, but what they did was wrong. You cannot be dancing where people are quietly eating.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Devil1Messenger: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:
This is very wrong though, this should not be the criteria of rewarding people what they did is wrong me personally i hate it when men do all those stup1d waist dance.

Instead of giving people who are intelligent with no sponsors scholarship u are giving people who are dancing rubbish dance on the job scholarship.

If they want to dance they know where to do it, if they can dance as SECURITY men and get rewarded next thing even waiters and waitresses would start dancing too until everything cast
Oga what are u even saying....U go wicked I swear.
If these guys had choice, they won't be doin security work at that age. The pastor was touched by their age and not what happened in chicken republic.
If care to read his message, he said the guys were too young to be doin security job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Fadafada231(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
He come resemble Orji uzor Kalu in second pic
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by uchaymart(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
what about traffic wardens who dance show their dancing skills when controlling the traffic, have they been sacked?

Chicken Republic just messed up on this.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by ajayiopy: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

THE GIFT OF MAN MAKES ROOM FOR HIM. IT IS SCRIPTURAL,DISCOVER YOUR TALENT AND RUN WITH IT LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Enemyofpeace: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Their prayers has been answered. Congratulations. God please pick my call too.
not until you stop to dey carry sugar daddies, especially your boyfriend’s dad
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by excel101(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

Na una cast Nigeria una too dae support nonsense, if everybody starts dancing like that e go make sense until the company starts loosing customers because the staffs think they came to play
A man of God blessed the young guy for losing their job and you're there crying foul for what's not yours. Motor don leave you, stay there dey wait.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Sergio101(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

Bro there are many ways to discipline a person.

They did wrong,but sacking them is really an extreme step
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

E taya me o, people to understand their priorities
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by frowland(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2022
kingsways:
Chicken Republic doesn't know how to manage talent

They are not employed by Chicken republic. I think there is a false narrative there.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by WebSurfer(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2022
paulolee:
nice one Mr apostle and congratulations to the three of them because he even gave d handler scholarship too..
seems this man is in moni bt he really tried bcoz my uncle dts working as the head of a top government parasatal located in lagos have shown me dt, giving freely isnt by how rich you are but how big ur heart is.
the man dey earn millions as salary bt his wickedness n stinginess no be here...cnt give you fish n no even de tink of to show u how to catch fish..
the man go de complain say boys for our family no de respect am atall, person wey no gree help anybody, how u wan take respect who no dey show love?? people dey dis life o...
Poor people mentally really stinks
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by martinmiller: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
blinking001:
Enough of all this nonsense. Too bad chicken republic didn't fire them as earlier claimed, they are a typical example of most Nigerian youths that never take their jobs seriously. How can they be that stupid and calous to pull that stunt they did? Illiteracy is indeed a deadly disease. Was dancing included in their job description? They deliberately wanted to ruin someone elses business due to their stupidity. I hate it when people celebrate nonsense and mediocrity. Never underestimate the power of foolish people in large numbers. This guys shouldn't be celebrated at all, they are not good examples for our kids to follow. We must fix Nigeria for our unborn children by getting rid of all this stupidity.

Absolutely, but Nigerian's don't see in that direction, they equally celebrate foolishness. The man that offered those Bois scholarship is doing that for a name withing the society and that is totally absurd. Infact, those security guard where outsource from a security company, chicken republic wasn't the one who fired them but the security company itself.

In this part of the world we are too docile and unknowledgeable, no wonder the country kept flowing backwards since 1999 it beats me I swear.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by chatinent: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
SportsHD:
God, I saw this man's house and the massive cars in his compound. I saw a glimpse of two g-wagons, 1 brabus, one rolls Royce, one un identified massive benz.
Shey we no go open that church las las, cc. Chatinet.

There are levels to this money thing shaa.
Elon musk paid dangote's net worth as taxes.
Dangote would buy davido and his whole lineage.
Davido can afford to give 300 people 1 million each.
Pastor adeboye is richer than oyedepo
But they are both pulling strings, building roads and flying choppers from one prayer crusade to another.
There are levels to this thing though.

Chief, e go bi church business laslas.

Na to go collect small juju use dey go miragic.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Sunnybabe(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

u better pray make Mercy speaks on ur behalf... All this catapultic words is not necessary grin grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Fadafada231(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2022
SportsHD:
God, I saw this man's house and the massive cars in his compound. I saw a glimpse of two g-wagons, 1 brabus, one rolls Royce, one un identified massive benz.
Shey we no go open that church las las, cc. Chatinet.

There are levels to this money thing shaa.
Elon musk paid dangote's net worth as taxes.
Dangote would buy davido and his whole lineage.
Davido can afford to give 300 people 1 million each.
Pastor adeboye is richer than oyedepo
But they are both pulling strings, building roads and flying choppers from one prayer crusade to another.
There are levels to this thing though.

Adeboye richer than oyedepo are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by frowland(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2022
uchaymart:
what about traffic wardens who dance show their dancing skills when controlling the traffic, have they been sacked?

Chicken Republic just messed up on this.

This guys are security men at chicken republic but they are not directly employed by them.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by countryman13: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Coldie:

U re getting it wrong in d area of intelligence oooooo. who told u they are not? Bro i was once a security patrol officer wt BEMIL security in Abuja n most of our guards are in difference tertiary institutions running a part time program. Abi na Fela wey go read music dey smoke ganja no get brain?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Coldie(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Sergio101:

Bro there are many ways to discipline a person.

They did wrong,but sacking them is really an extreme step
This I agree,
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Coldie(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2022
excel101:
A man of God blessed the young guy for losing their job and you're there crying foul for what's not yours. Motor don leave you, stay there dey wait.
I no dae complain but am saying the truth, truth will always be the truth, what if as them dae dance them mistakenly throw away person food wetin una go talk
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Fadafada231(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2022
paulolee:
nice one Mr apostle and congratulations to the three of them because he even gave d handler scholarship too..
seems this man is in moni bt he really tried bcoz my uncle dts working as the head of a top government parasatal located in lagos have shown me dt, giving freely isnt by how rich you are but how big ur heart is.
the man dey earn millions as salary bt his wickedness n stinginess no be here...cnt give you fish n no even de tink of to show u how to catch fish..
the man go de complain say boys for our family no de respect am atall, person wey no gree help anybody, how u wan take respect who no dey show love?? people dey dis life o...

Ur direct paternal/maternal Uncle abi all this umu nna them
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Coldie(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Oga what are u even saying....U go wicked I swear.
If these guys had choice, they won't be doin security work at that age. The pastor was touched by their age and not what happened in chicken republic.
If care to read his message, he said the guys were too young to be doin security job
Pastor touched by their age is understandable but if he was touched by them dancing on the job and sacked that was wrong, u people praising them would u be doing that if during the dance one of them mistakenly hit a customers food and it fell?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Whichever way you wanna put it these guys just got their call answered in the most dramatic way. Isn't it wonderful??
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship by TheSameGuy(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2022
From DISAPPOINTMENT.
The State of being disappointed.

Just saying
Totilopussylick:
From disappointed to celebration grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.